Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (368471 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by r231(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
olu4life:

Haba,u sef wan follow put petrol to the already burning fire. Expected more from u bro

Please DO NOT START undecided

Have you seen me blame her for anything undecided

Read between the lines and understand my comment before you start something

Thanks

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by r231(m): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
babyosisi:

What do you mean,can you clarify this please?

Thank you!!!

will mail you.....
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
r231:

Please DO NOT START undecided

Have you seen me blame her for anything undecided

Read between the lines and understand my comment before you start something

Thanks
Its very glaring what u meant so cut the pun.
End of Discussion

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by r231(m): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
olu4life:

End of Discussion

I dont need to drag this with you...

I know how your brain works alrdy

Enjoy your evening ma/sir

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
babyosisi:

This is the same way they disparaged and chased researchQ away from here
He would have been getting the same info from apollo

I have challenged him oopheus or wharever to take on the case about india
Let him declare so openly and give his email and i will forward to him everything i have and join team C to raise funds
Anyone can take on the case about india madam! Stop acting like you're the only one on nl with connections.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by babystathopoulos: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
babyosisi:

Between you and jaybee please tell me the diagnosis from ikeja at least the differentials
LUTH and eruwa says it is CLD or malignancy
We don't need labs to have differentials

Please do maintain your cool as you ve been so far, don't let any criticism especially from people who know less get to you.

It really baffles me to know the reason for nigeria's backwardness in every aspect of the economy. PROACTIVENESS is what most nigerians lack.

Getting ready for the worst is not the same as not exercising Faith as some will say. You do what reasonably need to be done as human and let God take control as He will.

N.B. Is not a bad tin for us to actively raise more than N15m for this cause and miraculously DJ gets healed without flying to Indian.. Then the money is channeled for another good cause by TEHN

Everyone keep up with the good works, God Bless us.

6 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
r231:

Thank you!!!

will mail you.....

You made an ambiguous statementthat someone interprets as you pouring fuel and i ask you to clarify but you prefer to email me?
What am i missing here this morning?

Checking my mail
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
r231:

I dont need to drag this with you...

I know how your brain works alrdy

Enjoy your evening ma/sir
Ooh really? Can u tell me how my brain works? Seems u are a brain doctor abi. I am listening

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
Breakdown of Payments received into the Nigerian account as of 6pm Nigerian Time 17th Nov 2014

No name (from a ATM in Uniport) - 2k
Aj** Na*** Ade*** - 10k
‎No name (decsriptin says 'transfer to Djdola') - 5k
‎O**** G***** (anonymous) - 5k

Hamzat M.A - 1k
Olohunt+++ D.A - 3k
Unnamed (from GTB Ketu) - 5k
John O. - 5k
Ashowo E.A (N500) - 0.5k
G.B.B - 4k
Pickabeau1 - 100k
Akp++++J.A - 10k

Femmy2010 - 15k
Idowu M.A - 2k
Modupe - 5k
Osayamen B.I - 5k
Oladujoye O.O - 10k
Tarokboy - 5k
Okey O. - 5k
Unnamed (with the description 'for Djdola') - 1k
Rennylaw - 4k
Otue S. O - 10K
Hunpiya M.M - 2K
Fasina T.A - 5k
Augustine W.O - 8k
Oyedele S.O - 2k
Unnamed (thru Stanbic Kasuwa, Kaduna) - 5k
Unnamed (transaction time: 3.54pm) - 5k
Adewole O.B - 50k
xtremely9ja - 5k
Ekhator L.O - 2k
Anonymous (O.O.I) - 250k
Aluko V. - 2k
Suraju - 2.5k
Oniago H.t - 4k
Onawole H.O - 2k
Eng. E.A - 2k
Ogunsanya E.O - 2k
TUD-Passe - 10k
Unnamed (from GTB Ebranch Egbeda) - 2k
Shadows - 20k
Ikenna - 5k
Onwuchekwa K.A - 1k
Ashi I.J - 2k
OB - 3k

Unnamed (transfer 7.02pm) - 1k
Anonymous (B.O.A) - 20k
Onyechekwa U - 2k
Bamigbe M.O - 4k
Oyesoro O.O - 2k

Chibuzor A.N- 3k
Owonla O.A -1k
Banuso T.A - 5k
Motolani C.T - 5k
Chieke A.O - 2k
Calculusx - 20k
Unnamed (11.37pm,Friday 14th) - 2k
Unnamed(via OAU Ife campus ATM,11.42pm,Friday 14th) - 2k
Akinokun O.J - 10k
Akpojevwe U.F - 4.3k
Lawal S. - 5k
Isibor O. - 100k
Apata J.O - 2k
ABPLC Satellite Town - 1k
Anonymous (O.Y.O) - 3k
Ebuka E. -5k
Olurode A.A - 5k
Folayan O. - 5k
Jare J.O - 1k

Anonymous (1.42pm, Saturday 15th) - 2k
IFEE-GEE INTEGRATED SERVICES LTD - 4k
OGUNSANYA, I.A - 2K
Unmask - 5k
Unnamed (3.46pm, via GTBank mobile money N, Saturday 15th) - 1k
UZOMA D.O - 400K
OLUWABUSI O.A - 2K
OKANLAWON A. - 5K
JEFFREY U.E.O - 20k

Usmanspihn - 5k
Temitope M.A - 2k
Nairaland Muslim Community - 20.5k
OYEDIRAN A.F - 10K

BELLO A.A - 3K
AISHA J. - 20K
MUSTAPHA A.A - 3K
OSHUN J.O - 2K
OBIEFUNA C.L - 2K
VINCENT A.E - 3K
BOMACY TRADING ENTERPRISES - 3K
JOKE O.O - 5K
IDOWU T.O - 10K
OLOKUN L. - 2K
AYEKE O. - 5K
DAVIDS O. - 2K
UGO N. - 2K
Unnamed (Reference: Domino 3 Lagos NG; 8.37am Monday 17th) - 4k
OKUNG E. - 20K
Whizqueen - 5k
OLADAPO (N500) - 0.5K
TOYINBO O.I - 2K
Bukatyne - 10k
Creamish - 5k
Yusuf A.A - 30K
Anonymous (via Mokola Branch, Ibadan) - 2k
Hammed A - 5K

Total funds to date: N1,435,300

5 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
olu4life:

Ooh really? Can u tell me how my brain works? Seems u are a brain doctor abi. I am listening

Oya my turn to ask you to calm down
We have 7 more millions to raise
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
olu4life:
Looks like some of us like fire brigade approach. Yet to see what's wrong with what babyosisi did... Its better to be prepared for the worst (and don't u dare misquote this sentence). Even if they finally conduct the test and needs no transplant, do u think the 1.2million we have presently will do for treatment? Learn to appreciate people's effort.
[b]Just hate it when someone is making effort and some peeps are rubbishing it just as they did to researchQ. [/b]At least a thank u would do.
Thank u babyosisi for the enquiries. Just ignore the ignorant ones
Excuse me!!! undecided
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
olu4life:

oga tehn, ignore this post.

Thanks!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by OEPHIUS(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
olu4life:

End of Discussion
I don't think you actually get it. No hospital in India, China or Puerto Rico can do anything without the results of the tests that will be obtained tomorrow.

Even the mail she received, she was asked to getting nd in a doctor's report. Does she have it? Does she have any credible result to work with? Will it give her jedi jedi to open a new mail, send the reply to her team and wait a couple of hours so they can have the report, send it to India and get all the details?

If the results don't come you can as well call all the hospitals in India. She even mentioned calling the doctor to beg when you have not even sent a full list of what you want from them.

It pays to be prepared but it is always better to know what you are working with so you can make informed decisions and not allow sentiments and fear take over.

Abeg make una no make LASTMA catch me ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
Guys, chill.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
babystathopoulos:

Please do maintain your cool as you ve been so far, don't let any criticism especially from people who know less get to you.

It really baffles me to know the reason for nigeria's backwardness in every aspect of the economy. PROACTIVENESS is what most nigerians lack.

Getting ready for the worst is not the same as not exercising Faith as some will say. You do what reasonably need to be done as human and let God take control as He will.

N.B. Is not a bad tin for us to actively raise more than N15m for this cause and miraculously DJ gets healed without flying to Indian.. Then the money is channeled for another good cause by TEHN

Everyone keep up with the good works, God Bless us.

Thank you
This is all for DJ
I have to remind myself that
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
OEPHIUS:

I don't think you actually get it. No hospital in India, China or Puerto Rico can do anything without the results of the tests that will be obtained tomorrow.

Even the mail she received, she was asked to getting nd in a doctor's report. Does she have it? Does she have any credible result to work with? Will it give her jedi jedi to open a new mail, send the reply to her team and wait a couple of hours so they can have the report, send it to India and get all the details?

If the results don't come you can as well call all the hospitals in India. She even mentioned calling the doctor to beg when you have not even sent a full list of what you want from them.

It pays to be prepared but it is always better to know what you are working with so you can make informed decisions and not allow sentiments and fear take over.

Bro all good. Chapter closed.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tchiwinnie: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
slimyem:
Diamond bank does not have that option available with their card use on atms.
Use other channels.
thanks so nuch for ur response. i appreciate
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
OEPHIUS:

Who is the moderator of this thread,please i suggest you take this guy off this topic
This is counterproductive to this cause

4 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by colossus2: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
Funny....lemme buy a chill-pill for y'all then
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
babyosisi:

Who is the moderator of this thread,please i suggest you take this guy off this topic
This is counterproductive to this cause
Lol. Just didn't want to respond. Just let take a chill pill. DJ must be back to his feet by fire by force
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
OEPHIUS:

She has gotten us an estimate which is vital at least we have an idea what to start preparing our minds for

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Sagamite(m): 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
babyosisi:
The thing has weakened me wallahi!

As soon as i get the blood work,i will send it and also call this doctor on the phone and beg her woman to woman to see if they can reduce the amount for us.
I am confident the amount will come down a little
Going by that response,the kidney if it requires a transplant will be an additional cost
I am a little discouraged here but we must go on.
I hope we can have someone with deep pockets to help us out here

r231 please tell the VI hospital the test must include liver and kidney function tests
I suppose they already know that but just in case

What ever the case, if there is an unfortunate need to progress to this stage of costly transplants, then ensure you apply some best practice in supply chain costs management.

Make sure you get some kind of competitive bidding into place.

Get as much health providers to put quotes in and let them know they are in a competitive bid. Make sure you spread the geographical spread of the bidders (e.g. India, SA, Turkey, Czech Rep, Morocco, Argentina, Ireland, Malaysia, China etc), don't only focus on the "norm".

One easy approach I like to use is to email them in bulk. Let them all see each other and then ask each of them to kindly send their lowest quote for the job.

From there, select the 10 lowest bidders/quotes (now emailing them individually), assess their competence and then play them against each other to further reduce their initial quotes until you are able to select 1 and keep 2 others as back up.

Ensure you get a kind of official, contractual and definitive agreement with the selected choice in terms of total cost, with some agreement of maximum additional, unseen costs to get the full intended outcome (i.e. resolution of the specific illness and any associated damage) before committing to using their service. By having 3 suppliers giving you details of their costs and what they plan to do, then you can easily compare what services are actually needed and are going to be provided.

So there is no hidden costs of surprise services they throw at you once he is in their country, the maximum you will pay beyond the "quote" is that in the agreement, which was put there as a worst-case contingency. Even when paying that, all additional costs would be carefully justified as necessary and scrutinised for rational of why it was omitted from the initial quote. If there is no justification of why it was omitted, then they potentially have to take the hit for the costs. If it works well (and I know it is difficult), ideally you will not pay more than the quote agreed.

Just some hints.

9 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tchiwinnie: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
pls lets calm down. babyosisi and oephius, u both are right in ur own way.
babyosisi, i think oephius s trying to say u shld hv sm facts b4 making d arrangements. u probably shld hv gathered everything required esp b4 reporting it here.
On d oda hand oephius, babyosisi in her part is trying to mk iquiries.She s just saying in case dj wld need a liver/kidney transplant wot wld it cost. its nt final yet.
lets appreciate our differences and correct each other in love.Babyosisi, wot if oephius is a dr? d way u sounded in ur other posts wasnt d best.
Pls lets all b mature.
PEACE
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tchiwinnie: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sagamite:

What ever the case, if there is an unfortunate need to progress to this stage of costly transplants, then ensure you apply some best practice in supply chain costs management.

Get as much health providers to put quotes in and let them know they are in a competition.

One easy approach I like to use is to email them in bulk. Let them all see each other and then ask each of them to kindly send their lowest quote for the job. Make sure you spread the geographical spread of the bidders (e.g. India, SA, Turkey, Czech Rep, Morocco, Argentina, Ireland, Malaysia, China etc), don't only focus on the "norm".

From there, select the 10 lowest bidders/quotes (now emailing them individually), assess their competence and then play them against each other to further reduce their initial quotes until you are able to select 1 and keep 2 others as back up.

Ensure you get a kind of official, contractual and definitive agreement with the selected choice in terms of total cost, with some agreement of maximum additional, unseen costs to get the full intended outcome (his complete well being) before committing to use their service. By having 3 suppliers giving you details of their costs and what they plan to do, then you can easily compare what services are needed and are going to be provided.

So there is no hidden costs of surprise services they throw at you once he is in their country, the maximum you will pay beyond the "quote" is that in the agreement, which was put there as a worst-case contingency. Even when paying that, all additional costs would be carefully justified as necessary and scrutinised for rational of why it was omitted from the initial quote. If there is no justification of why it was omitted, then they potentially have to take the hit for the costs. If it works well (and I know it is difficult), ideally you will not pay more than the quote agreed.

Just some hints.
i completely agree wt u! pls lets tk note of this

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
OEPHIUS:

This is why I say you are counterproductive and needs to either shut up or be taken off by someone
A devil parading as a saint
Didn't you read me say I will plead on his behalf when I get the results of his tests and speak with the doctor
You are also criticizing that?
What is wrong with getting an estimate of a transplant when a transplant is being anticipated
What is your real motive on this thread?
You better tell the house because so far nothing good has come from you but criticisms
You are pretending to be sympathetic to this cause but you definitely are not
You know what I do for a living
What is yours?
If the prospect of a transplant or the money involved scares you then get off the freaking thread for heaven's sake
There are people who wanted to know those updates and they have spoken and are satisfied knowing what we are against

What team are you on?
How are you helping this cause besides the idiocy you are displaying here

7 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
Woah, see all round ego-tripping from every angle on a massive scale...with everyone forgetting Djdola in the middle...

@Olu4life I sight you oh
@annibro, all this promotion from commentator to Doctor for only me. You are mouthed cheesy

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sagamite:

Get as much health providers to put quotes in and let them know they are in a competitive bid. Make sure you spread the geographical spread of the bidders (e.g. India, SA, Turkey, Czech Rep, Morocco, Argentina, Ireland, Malaysia, China etc), don't only focus on the "norm".

One easy approach I like to use is to email them in bulk. Let them all see each other and then ask each of them to kindly send their lowest quote for the job.

Ensure you get a kind of official, contractual and definitive agreement with the selected choice in terms of total cost, with some agreement of maximum additional, unseen costs to get the full intended outcome (i.e. resolution of the specific illness and any associated damage) before committing to use their service. By having 3 suppliers giving you details of their costs and what they plan to do, then you can easily compare what services are needed and are going to be provided.

Just some hints.

This is the way my grandmother would sound if she were as educated as you are. Chai! I will dread going to the market with you. tongue

Well, in babyosisi's update, I have come to understand that any blood group "o" person can be DJ's donor! To me, that's good news. I pray it doesn't come to that anyway.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Natasha2(f): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
OEPHIUS e don do naaaaa haba! Lets not forget why we are here.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
smoothsk:
God bless you all. Hammed will get well. Amen

Amen.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sagamite:

Ensure you get a kind of official, contractual and definitive agreement with the selected choice in terms of total cost, with some agreement of maximum additional, unseen costs to get the full intended outcome (i.e. resolution of the specific illness and any associated damage) before committing to use their service. By having 3 suppliers giving you details of their costs and what they plan to do, then you can easily compare what services are needed and are going to be provided.

Just some hints.

Someone yank this my husband into a TEAM asap tongue
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by honeyad(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
You guys have forgotten the aim's and objectives of this thread... You all trying to form superiority. undecided.. We have a life at stake... Please let's keep calm and act our age.. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.