Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (368168 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by yerilistik: 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
delpee:

@r231
Please can we have a second opinion on this dialysis option? I have an uncle who was asked to do same but eventually got healed through 'conservative treatment' suggested by another doctor at OAUTH.

Quite right...
This was why I raised a concern on "dialysis" in a stage 1 renal disease.
Even in severe electrolytes derangements like severe hyperkalemia (more likely in a kidney impairement), several medical managements exist which in most cases resolve the problem more so in a patient with stage 1 kidney impairement.
Let's hope the dialysis if at all given to DJ, is really justified medically.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by delpee(f): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
yerilistik:

Quite right...
This was why I raised a concern on "dialysis" in a stage 1 renal disease.
Even in severe electrolytes derangements like severe hyperkalemia (more likely in a kidney impairement), several medical managements exist which in most cases resolve the problem more so in a patient with stage 1 kidney impairement.
Let's hope the dialysis if at all given to DJ, is really justified medically.

Exactly what we were told then. Dialysis may not be neccessary. Its been 4years now and my uncle of over 70years is fit as a fiddle. I wish I remembered earlier that we could have a comprehensive checkup done for Hammed at Mecure. Faster and very reliable. Correct diagnosis is the first step to healing.

God will see us through and Glorify His name.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by AdesinaOlajide(m): 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
What a wonderful news..May the Lord be blessed! Kudos to everyone involved in this, our efforts shall not go in vain...ijn
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Sagamite(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
haymoney01:
Na Sagamu u dy stay

My soul is in Sagamu, my physical body is in my council flat in Peckham Rye.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by swtme(f): 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Oh Lord I give u praise...hammed @last u came out victorious.
Nairalanders lets start preparing 4 Thanksgiving ooooo
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tobey2ng(m): 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!!!

14:00pm - The diagnosis is out and the doctor says Hamed has "Liver Abscess". This is caused by an infection of the liver and he has been put on antibiotics in the hope that the infection will be cured.

The illness started about 3 months ago (according to Hamed) and hopefully, it has not gone beyond treatment.

The consultant mentioned that with the treatment he is getting, his urine will increase which is how the fluid accumulated in his belly will be passed out and hamed confirmed that he has been urinating frequently in the last couple of days.

Hopefully, there won't be a need to operate or have a transplant.

TEHN.
Wow!I'm happy to hear this.Get well soon Hameed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by r231(m): 12:13am On Nov 22, 2014
Sagamite:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by semitunde: 2:56am On Nov 22, 2014
Sagamite:

Isn't your spirit the one that should be dwelling in sagamu? Don't leave your soul there o!

Gods blessings are new every morning. We can make preparation but grace and favour can make a difficult situation look like stroll in the park. Thank God.

God bless everyone that has contributed to this one way or the other, contributors to this thread, volunteers, and TEHN; may Gods grace always overshadow our weaknesses, amen.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by supernet4(f): 3:03am On Nov 22, 2014
av been a silent reader so far but I must commend ur efforts. it is well may d Lord remember us for good sickness is not our portion,DJ rejoice the lord is in control of ur situation no girigiri

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 22, 2014
Good job to everyone who's done someting. Good job!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Funjosh(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2014
I do have a coldfoot anytime i hear of Dialysis I hope the doctors are say the truth lipsrsealed

all the same we thank God for the goodnews we hearing concerning DJDOLA

r231:

I spoke to the doctor and he said it is not only in end stage kidney kidney disease that you have dialysis that in some cases, you might have severe electrolyte imbalance in the body that you just have to dialyze.

He said its the case if end stage, the patient will need dialysis permanently but for him, it will be just this once. At most, twice and that's all
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by etomama(f): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2014
Thank you Lord for this news. The Lord that has started this good work will perfect it in Jesus name.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by r231(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2014
UPDATE!!!!

09:45am - Hammed said after the dialysis, he was a lot stronger and felt a lot agile and relieved. He said he was relieved of most of the bodily pains he had before and he actually felt better.

The antibiotic treatment is continuing though.

TeHN

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2014
Wonderful! Jehovah don perfect this one mehn....

No more $42000 tongue

Cc Babyosisi grin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by chibwike(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Wonderful! Jehovah don perfect this one mehn....

No more $42000 tongue

Cc Babyosisi grin
Ma'am the finals has began.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2014
semitunde:

Isn't your spirit the one that should be dwelling in sagamu? Don't leave your soul there o!

Gods blessings are new every morning. We can make preparation but grace and favour can make a difficult situation look like stroll in the park. Thank God.

God bless everyone that has contributed to this one way or the other, contributors to this thread, volunteers, and TEHN; may Gods grace always overshadow our weaknesses, amen.

Hello friend smiley

I am so thankful for the good news on this thread. DJ is favoured and may his healing be permanent in Jesus Name... Insha Allah smiley

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by delpee(f): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2014
Praise God!! My fears have subsided. May God grant him total healing. Amen.
We can rejoice fully cos thanksgiving day is at hand.

@r231
Well done o.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Fkhalifa(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2014
ATEKBIR egbolorun tobi Allahu akbar.
Praise the lord hallelluya

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by maryam6(f): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2014
Alhamdulilah rabbil alamin. Oh! how happy i am now 2 hear such a gud news.

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tobey2ng(m): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!!!

09:45am - Hammed said after the dialysis, he was a lot stronger and felt a lot agile and relieved. He said he was relieved of most of the bodily pains he had before and he actually felt better.

TeHN
Wow! This what we've all been praying and waiiting for.Thank God Hameed is on his feet back.Happy for you bro.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by folawiyoma(m): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2014
Indeed God is d greatest.

He open the mouth of some prophet and imam on nairaland to make hammed situation to have a turn around.

God is the greatest.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tunapa2009(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
I'm happy to hear this good news.. God shall perfect his health...
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by bntY: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
Liver Abcess....
This is one of d best news i've read in recent time.Life is for the faithful.may Allah continue to be with you Hammed. God bless all d supporters of dis man.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Bowaley17(m): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!!!

14:00pm - The diagnosis is out and the doctor says Hamed has "Liver Abscess". This is caused by an infection of the liver and he has been put on antibiotics in the hope that the infection will be cured.

The illness started about 3 months ago (according to Hamed) and hopefully, it has not gone beyond treatment.

The consultant mentioned that with the treatment he is getting, his urine will increase which is how the fluid accumulated in his belly will be passed out and hamed confirmed that he has been urinating frequently in the last couple of days.

TEHN.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Bowaley17(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!!!

TEHN.

Alhamdulillahi

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!!!

TeHN

We return all the glory to you, Jehovah

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by lekzzydo(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
Alhamdulillah.....Our prayer is not said in vain.

Babyosisi where are you, you need to hear this.

#Teamfaith

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by BlueMurder(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
ALHAMDULILLAHI RABBIL ALAMIN

5 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Thank God.

Djdola you'll surely survive these.

This shall pass.
Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
I thank God the updates gets better each time.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by danbrowndmf(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
When God Says YES who can Say NO?

actually NOBODY.

for His name (JESUS CHRIST) Alone Be Gloryfyed.AMEN!

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ifyalways(f): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
God is faithful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.