Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,348 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (368140 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by semitunde: 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
standd:

Hello friend smiley

I am so thankful for the good news on this thread. DJ is favoured and may his healing be permanent in Jesus Name... Insha Allah smiley

You hen? angry

Ok lipsrsealed
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Natasha2(f): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!!!

14:00pm - The diagnosis is out and the doctor says Hamed has "Liver Abscess". This is caused by an infection of the liver and he has been put on antibiotics in the hope that the infection will be cured.

The illness started about 3 months ago (according to Hamed) and hopefully, it has not gone beyond treatment.

The consultant mentioned that with the treatment he is getting, his urine will increase which is how the fluid accumulated in his belly will be passed out and hamed confirmed that he has been urinating frequently in the last couple of days.

Hopefully, there won't be a need to operate or have a transplant.

TEHN.

Wow God is really faithful. So happy with the news. Hammed is indeed a blessed man.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!!!

14:00pm - The diagnosis is out and the doctor says Hamed has "Liver Abscess". This is caused by an infection of the liver and he has been put on antibiotics in the hope that the infection will be cured.

The illness started about 3 months ago (according to Hamed) and hopefully, it has not gone beyond treatment.

The consultant mentioned that with the treatment he is getting, his urine will increase which is how the fluid accumulated in his belly will be passed out and hamed confirmed that he has been urinating frequently in the last couple of days.

TEHN.

Thank God

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by greatgod2012(f): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
To God, we really thank and glorify you for this miracle of healing you granted our brother, Hammed.

To TEHN members, you guys are awesome, you're part of the hope i still have in humanity, R231, thank you for the regular updates, you really tried, may God continue to be with you and others.

To all forumites, who contributes in one form or the other, may God continue to butter your bread, sugar your tea and may you all be met at the point of your needs.

To DJDOLA, your healing is permanent in Jesus name, pain, agony, tribulation shall not arise the second time in Jesus name.

@caracta, your labour of love is and can never be forgotten. You're a blessing to DJDOLA, and you shall be blessed for the rest of your life.

I'm also happy for my mum who was sick but now on her feet again, though, she's old, but i'm happy that she still has the opportunity to live more longer. To God be the glory.

11 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
I am so happy!!!! Oya Idowuogbo sekem for me.....
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by prettiest1(f): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
To God be the glory. Hamed, you are always remembered in my prayers. Because God is involved you are healed in Jesus Christ name, amen.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by annibro(f): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Now, Its so clear 2 me & sad 2 think dat some Nigerians actually Die untimely due 2 inaccessibility 2 good & affordable health care. May God deliver from POVERTY & BAD GOVERNANCE

Praise God Almighty & kudos 2 all who con3buted 2 keep Dis young man's dream alive. God bless u all

9 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!!!

TEHN.

My God that cracks palm kernel with an egg to disgrace the stone... Your name be praised forever

8 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by bebe2(f): 1:31am On Nov 23, 2014
Shezhawt:

My God that cracks palm kernel with an egg to disgrace the stone... Your name be praised forever

Hmmm?

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by cococandy(f): 3:02am On Nov 23, 2014
bebe2:

Hmmm?
which reminds me. How Is that your niece -in -law? abi sister- in -law I can't really remember. I hope she's up and about now
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Originalsly: 7:11am On Nov 23, 2014
bntY:
Liver Abcess....
This is one of d best news i've read in recent time.Life is for the faithful.may Allah continue to be with you Hammed. God bless all d supporters of dis man.
Hmmm...this says it all....news of man being diagnosed with liver abscess is received as the best news/good news/great news...people are rejoicing...giving praises!! It's kind of funny...but this is truly great news! May DJ continue to improve and we as Nairalanders continue to be our brother's keeper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by aboki2000(m): 7:22am On Nov 23, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!!!

09:45am - Hammed said after the dialysis, he was a lot stronger and felt a lot agile and relieved. He said he was relieved of most of the bodily pains he had before and he actually felt better.

The antibiotic treatment is continuing though.

TeHN
Great is Your Faithfulness O'Lord !

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by sademola: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2014
Alhamdulillah robil alameen!

r231:
UPDATE!!!!

09:45am - Hammed said after the dialysis, he was a lot stronger and felt a lot agile and relieved. He said he was relieved of most of the bodily pains he had before and he actually felt better.

The antibiotic treatment is continuing though.

TeHN

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by justi4jesu(f): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
bebe2:

Hmmm?

Lmao.... grin grin grin grin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by chimimi(f): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
GOD is indeed our Great Healer smiley

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by weaseloo: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
Seun:
So all along the problem was just lack of proper diagnosis. It's good to know that travelling out is not the only option.

Thank you Seun! Was going to say that!

I am so excited, have not visited the thread in days. Checked the first page for updates, none since the 19th. Pickabeau!...where are you? Started readin from last page only to see the good news! God is awesome, he is the mighty healer! Wow. God bless all of you for your warmth, and hardwork in this case. May you never lack in Jesus name!
Going off now to go and dance and rejoice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Phikom(m): 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Its party time...let's pop viju milk...#DJDOLA its well wit u...
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ifyalways(f): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hammed, it is well with your body and soul. Amin

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by bebe2(f): 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
cococandy:
which reminds me. How Is that your niece -in -law? abi sister- in -law I can't really remember. I hope she's up and about now

I don't know o,

Last I heard, the dad came to take her to his residence in Naifor.

The mum wont disclose any info,
Me too stoped asking, before their pastor go dream see me. undecided
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by cococandy(f): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
bebe2:

I don't know o,

Last I heard, the dad came to take her to his residence in Naifor.

The mum wont disclose any info,
Me too stoped asking, before their pastor go dream see me. undecided

ok. Well you tried

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Canme4u(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
Alhamdulillahi Robil'alhamin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Inik(m): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
God is great...wishing him a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by bebe2(f): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
cococandy:
ok. Well you tried

abi ooo,

na God hand i leave them o
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by mattkelly: 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
No update yet today?The thread has gone quiet.......Hmmmmmm
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by r231(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
UPDATE!!!

He is stable, able to even walk around and also adding weight (his flesh is returning) but his tummy is still a bit bloated.

The doctors said before the biopsy, they will have to run tests to see if his body will tolerate it so that's what we are waiting for.

Apart from the bloated tummy right now, he has no other complains. His feeding, sleeping and other functions are normal

TeHN

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by JustCurious: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!!

He is stable, able to even walk around and also adding weight (his flesh is returning) but his tummy is still a bit bloated.

The doctors said before the biopsy, they will have to run tests to see if his body will tolerate it so that's what we are waiting for.

Apart from the bloated tummy right now, he has no other complains. His feeding, sleeping and other functions are normal

TeHN

Thank God.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by mattkelly: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!!

TeHN

Good..May God grant him speedy recovery and make those Doctors let us know the final stage asap..God go help all of them.On a lighter note--Since he can do many things,make we carry some kpekus give am..make them help am rub he's tummy make he come down asap..Abi Idowuogbo and miss nairaland go do that Job?Make them shake what their Mama gave them for him..Or make we go carry kpekus for Elegusi beach for am?Our broda needs some smooching..Abi house wetin i talk?......Abeg na Joke i dey ohhh..Speedy recovery bro..

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!!

TeHN
Oluwa osheo.
Mungode Allah.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by blood1(f): 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
mattkelly:

Good..May God grant him speedy recovery and make those Doctors let us know the final stage asap..God go help all of them.On a lighter note--Since he can do many things,make we carry some kpekus give am..make them help am rub he's tummy make he come down asap..Abi Idowuogbo and miss nairaland go do that Job?Make them shake what their Mama gave them for him..Or make we go carry kpekus for Elegusi beach for am?Our broda needs some smooching..Abi house wetin i talk?......Abeg na Joke i dey ohhh..Speedy recovery bro..

onye apari! grin grin grin grin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Rhukie(f): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!!

TeHN
Alhamdulilah robil' al-ameen
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!!

TeHN

We return all Glory to God almighty.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by gateleo(m): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!!

TeHN

Thank you for this update! May God continue to shower His Blessing and Mercy on DJBOLA and everyone of us......

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.