Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (368443 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by dBard: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2014
semitunde:

OK. Can you be available in lag at specific agreed dates? TEHN can communicate these dates to you.

If you are a doc, you can help with interactions with the doctors at the hospital where DJ is.

Alternatively, if you know a doctor colleague you can call to make him/herself available for this, pls let us know.

send me the dates, will help any way I can.

sent u a mail.
modified..tried to..not able to.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Caracta(f): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2014
dBard:

send me the dates, will help any way I can.

sent u a mail.
modified..tried to..not able to.

God bless you!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Originalsly: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2014
colossus2:
But TeHN did say they would handle this na (directly or indirectly)....

Now what's the way forward cos it's not easy soliciting for more fund at this point in time after the extortion from that hospital and much delay from the kick off of its awareness.
They are not yet convinced that it's extortion. I am sure the hospital is also monitoring this thread and is aware that N2.5 m is available and will do whatever it can ...mainly through tests...to rake in every naira available. Hospitals are businesses....money first...saving lives somewhere down the line. I think the team is too passive and lax with the funds....candy in the hands of a baby.

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Funjosh(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2014
Caracta:

It's ok. May God reward you.

I'm tired of all these back and forth comments. You guys are doing more harm than good. If TEHN decides to hands off this case, I wonder what the next step would be.

[b]I'm also tired of DJ asking me questions about things he read on this thread. You want him in good health yet you are getting him all worked up.

No wahala. Make una continue. As far as I'm concerned, we have made no progress on this thread for two days. How many more days do we need to go for one another's throat?

Issoraight. Let the show begin.

This has been my fear all these while. DJ just be strong all will be well by God grace. wink
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Winneygirl(f): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2014
Honestly, You all need to take a break.
Lock this thread for abt 12 hours.
Maybe everyone will take a step back and look at things from the right angle.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Firefire(m): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2014
We at praying end are still praying, may God guide you guys.

Ahmed's healing shall surely be permanent.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Funjosh(m): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2014
Firefire:
We at prayers end are still praying, may God guide you guys.

Ahmed's healing shall surely be permanent.

AMEN
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2014
beedam:
@babyosisi ,with what I ve been able to read so far,you aren't helping matters by making everything go too public. How?

Even if you notice anything,you could have contacted the TEHNs behind closed doors as you people have been communicating cos I remember I read someone made mention that they have been sending you the results or so. What happened to the email addy you have been using to communicate?

I don't know if you have anything against the organisers but what you said that really disgust me is " stop wasting donors money" and you had to write that in bold letters.

I can say of Four people I know that i dragged here to donate who are not even members of nairaland and I was shocked when one called to say " dey just dey waste the money given to them" and a screen shot of what you said was sent to me. I was shocked cos I never knew he was still following the thread. I tried to explain but he said for someone who communicates with TEHNs back door to come out and say this means they have been spending anyhow and you had no choice than to drum it into our ears "with capital letter"that donors money is been wasted. TELL ME EVEN IF DJDOLA HAVE TO GO TO INDIA, HOW DO I CONVINCE HIM TO DONATE AGAIN? Or how do I convince some other people who will come here to read first before donating?

If you that got mails and result from them can come out and say this, what of we that contributed and the only thing we get to read is what we see here?

Note: don't think I'm trying to blame you leaving those who you are exchanging insult with but I decided to overlook all those and go to the most important thing to me because you all decided to insult each other willingly if not,you can all ignore the insults.

@busybody2, I will be frank with what I want to ask you now. Do u think with the way you asked about how money is being spent,doing calculations for them go well with someone who left his work,home and other things to drive down to the hospital and lab in this traffic coupled with the harsh weather be happy? I know you meant no harm but from what somethings you wrote, the people on the field won't be happy about it.

There is an email addy there which you can use to communicate whatever thing you think about this hospital extortion.

Dearie, not everyone have the patient to read and read and dealing with this kind of case where people "donate money to someone they don't know to support someone they don't know" and when they read of any mistake,alot of them will back off. So please, try and correct that.

I just can't imagine how DJDOLA will feel now regarding all the health issues with big names flying up and down just because we want people to know we know more.

The Lord is our strength and I believe he won't forsake us not after going this far. Amen.

If all this sermon will change the situation at hand then you have spoken well
Thanks but no thanks
You haven't really said much IMHO

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2014
Waliyllahi, i sight you! Good to see you doc smiley
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Waliyllahi(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2014
Busybody2:

You were the one saying this all along since Nov 10th. You said this (see below), you said more sef, this prompted my "we have all been jazzed comment on Dec 17th"...because one of the suspected diagnosis Malignancy even in the Western world indicates a terminal case where patient has weeks/months left to live...So this hospital has had 35 too long days to tell us if it is or not...

Semitunde, hope you can now see from the last paragraph why I have been pleading since that Tehn is the least of my worries...Moreover Team A and Team B which Chaircover formed had Doctors on both teams(Babyosisi and Wayllihayi), but this was disbanded and cursorily dismissed...and if I show more love to Tehn than I already do, my accountant in control of my finance would tell me to kneel down, close my eyes and raise my hands, then release me hours later to go and write "I could have used that to buy a keke maruwa and register it and insure it" 5000 times on the blackboard, and then come back to frog jump for 10 hours...so please, let's focus on the issue on the ground which is not Tehn but about getting the good news from this hospital that they have ruled out terminal cancer

Well done evryone...i jst pray evrythin turns out well.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Waliyllahi(m): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Waliyllahi, i sight you! Good to see you doc smiley
abi ooo...thank u...av bn offline for a while...it is well by God's grace
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
babyosisi:

Thanks but no thanks

abeg ignore and move ahead, just ignore some comment and know that you are doing this for Dj.... kiss

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
Caracta,
I will send you an email,please check your email
I couldn't ,I guess we are not connected grin
Let me try Chaircover
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by beedam(f): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
babyosisi:

Thanks but no thanks

Thank God you could see I actually wrote a sermon,a long one at that.

Im not a doctor and I don't even know a cleaner in a hospital that's why I didn't even say anything on his health issues. But as for donations I can talk about that.

I know I haven't said much but think of this "WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE CONCLUDE ON WHERE TO TAKE HIM TO,MAYBE FLYING HIM OUT AS SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SUGGESTING AND LATER REALISED WE HAVE CHASED AWAY PEOPLE WHO WILL DONATE, WITH ALL THIS MISMANAGEMENT OF DONORS MONEY TALK,WETIN WE GO DO?

I didn't say you shouldn't say what you observed I only implored you to do it through email.
Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
Can't send to CC either
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by beedam(f): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
shinejackie:

abeg ignore and move ahead, just ignore some comment and know that you are doing this for Dj.... kiss

She should ignore some comment? Did I say anything bad?
I am sorry sir if I have over talk.
Peace!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
undecided
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
beedam:

Thank God you could see I actually wrote a sermon,a long one at that.

Im not a doctor and I don't even know a cleaner in a hospital that's why I didn't even say anything on his health issues. But as for donations I can talk about that.

I know I haven't said much but think of this "WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE CONCLUDE ON WHERE TO TAKE HIM TO,MAYBE FLYING HIM OUT AS SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SUGGESTING AND LATER REALISED WE HAVE CHASED AWAY PEOPLE WHO WILL DONATE, WITH ALL THIS MISMANAGEMENT OF DONORS MONEY TALK,WETIN WE GO DO?

I didn't say you shouldn't say what you observed I only implored you to do it through email.

Thanks.

And what makes you think I didn't?
Did you at all follow the trend of that conversation?
No be talk dey bring talk

Some pages ago some other person accuses me of dashing DJ liver problem ,an accusation I read from many even when I wasn't posting here and if I decide to post the summary from his previous treating doctor that gave that diagnosis in order to defend myself from such false accusation,some other person will accuse me of not keeping that private?
Enough please!

You and I will not chase any donors away
If India is the route,the donors will know why they are flying him to India and there will be a diagnosis ,no be so?
Time is of the essence

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Caracta(f): 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
babyosisi:
Caracta,
I will send you an email,please check your email
I couldn't ,I guess we are not connected grin
Let me try Chaircover

sure

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
Caracta:

T

Check your email,let me know if u got it
I have in a nutshell said everything I wanted to say since you are closer to DJ
Will not be posting here anytime soon .
DJ if you are reading,I wish you well,you will always be in my prayers,keep hope alive.
People here love you and that is why they are doing all this,even getting into arguments in a bid to do the best for you.
Have a merry Christmas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by kliq(m): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! from now onwards,I go dey form posh ooo...just listen to this one? undecided

Morning better people! kiss
cheesy
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by remsonik(f): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Good day everyone, thanks for all efforts on djdola may we not loose him.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
Waliyllahi:

abi ooo...thank u...av bn offline for a while...it is well by God's grace
Amin!!!

kliq:

cheesy
smiley

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Caracta(f): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
babyosisi:

Check your email,let me know if u got it
I have in a nutshell said everything I wanted to say since you are closer to DJ
Will not be posting here anytime soon .
DJ if you are reading,I wish you well,you will always be in my prayers,keep hope alive.
People here love you and that is why they are doing all this,even getting into arguments in a bid to do the best for you.
Have a merry Christmas.

I got it and I replied you. You can edit your post now to leave out the mail addy.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
jaybee3:

You are the one lying all over the place and trying to make everything about yourself.

You aren't more concerned than we are so stop drawing attention to yourself.

If you have axe to grind then just say so and stop all these unhelpful rants already

This is about DJ and him alone.

You are the one without conscience cos if you have one you won't be trying to draw attention to yourself

Nuff said

A round of applause for this depraved performance of yours that could only have come from a debased mind. The devil is very proud of you for the depth you could sink to on his behalf just to get a pat on the back.

Bravo, well done, but as long as God still remains on the throne you wouldn't be forgetting this day in a hurry, mark it down.

cool cool cool
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ochon: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
Busybody2:

A round of applause for this depraved performance of yours that could only have come from a debased mind. The devil is very proud of you for the depth you could sink to on his behalf just to get a pat on the back.

Bravo, well done, but as long as God still remains on the throne you wouldn't be forgetting this day in a hurry, mark it down.

cool cool cool

I don't mean to butt in into your ish with Jay and others you feel are being taking for a ride by the doctors... But don't you think you'd stop the glaring insults on these people? You can speak your mind quiet clear without the numerous insults entrenched in your posts. it's off-putting. I beg you to stop. Be civil at least for DJ's sake. Even when you are driving your point home succintly, your insults takes the shine off it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by colossus2: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2014

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
abeg make una stop all the insults, it is not leading to anywhere..@seun....do the needful on this thread, so much throwing of missiles, it is time the moderators clean and hide all the insults and lets focus on how to speed up Dj's issue, if possible let the thread be moved to front page for more donations for Dj, we need more donations to the cause of these young man........ undecided
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by colossus2: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
shinejackie:
abeg make una stop all the insults, it is not leading to anywhere..@seun....do the needful on this thread, so much throwing of missiles, it is time the moderators clean and hide all the insults and lets focus on how to speed up Dj's issue, if possible let the thread be moved to front page for more donations for Dj, we need more donations to the cause of these young man........ undecided

You don't just solicit for or make donations this way. As it is now, nothing is clear.
Decisions have not been made.
Next line of action is still unknown.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by aboki2000(m): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
Fighting everywhere nawa ooo ! lipsrsealed
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by delpee(f): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
I sincerely appreciate the efforts of the Tehn team and appeal that this internet war should stop in DJDolas interest. God will bless you all abundantly for going the extra mile for your neighbor.
DJ doesnt need the distraction and he needs to be happy. We are all worried but let's be positive and come up with better ideas if any.

My suggestion is that a comprehensive medical checkup can be done at once at MECURE (don't know where his tests were carried out earlier though). If its a terminal disease it will be evident as in stage 1,2 etc. Most teaching hospitals around refer their very ill patients there. I have older relatives who were gravely but are alive today due to correct diagnosis and prompt treatment. The earlier his actual problem is diagnosed the better. Another option is to take him out of the country if we have enough money.

Meanwhile our prayer battle continues.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
ochon:

I don't mean to butt in into your ish with Jay and others you feel are being taking for a ride by the doctors... But don't you think you'd stop the glaring insults on these people? You can speak your mind quiet clear without the numerous insults entrenched in your posts. it's off-putting. I beg you to stop. Be civil at least for DJ's sake. Even when you are driving your point home succintly, your insults takes the shine off it.

We have long moved on from "that". This "current" chin-wag is solely between good and evil. So thank you as you remember the battle is still the Lord's not yours undecided But then again you could be here as the representative of the devil the accuser of the brethren, so the floor is yours...

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.