Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC (5035 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Replies Sen. Dino Melaye, Calls Him A Bodyguard / Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / Nigerian Scholar, Oriola Wins Canadian Governor-general’s Gold Medal Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by zeefa: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Time Changes many things and Even Person...

9 Likes

Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by Raiders: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
No condition is permanent

22 Likes

Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by cirmuell(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
Is this the new catch?

2011: I had no shoes

2015: I was once a bodyguard

My friend... That jazz no dey work again

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
#Surulere

See the way he dey smile grin grin

Hunger na bastard grin

6 Likes

Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
How time flies
Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by valmunich(m): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
grin
Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by ichidodo: 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
Such humility is unprecedented in the current presidency as regards this photograph..

15 Likes

Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by jigga40(m): 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Things can drastically change even within a sec! Be careful who you look down upon today cuz tomorrow might be a diff story!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
soe:
Is this the new catch?

grin...the wrapper him be tie for our eye 2011, we don pull am troway!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by ShySteady(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
One look at this picture and it tells a thousand stories in one sentence, "Power belongs to God Almighty and He gives it to whom He wills". Your present status today, no matter your age or tribe cannot determine where God chooses to place you tomorrow.
There are those who would kill just to be in the office GEJ presently occupies, but if God has not destined a man for greatness, he can never be great.
That is why I make bold to declare that nobody can kill you except God permits, or you permit such a person through your ignorance.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by arresa: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
ichidodo:
Such humility is unprecedented in the current presidency as regards this photograph..

The same humility must have made him look the other way or join his oga to loot the treasury dry hence refusing to declare his assets and pardoning his convict and international fugitive oga.....

Smhhhhh.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by zeefa: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
ShySteady:
One look at this picture and it tells a thousand stories in one sentence, "Power belongs to God Almighty and He gives it to whom He wills". Your present status today, no matter your age or tribe cannot determine where God chooses to place you tomorrow.
There are those who would kill just to be in the office GEJ presently occupies, but if God has not destined a man for greatness, he can never be great.
That is why I make bold to declare that nobody can kill you except God permits, or you permit such a person through your ignorance.

hmmmmmmm, Nice one. sad
Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by Networkingprof: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
When we resign to fate, miracle may sort us out. We can hope against hope, my friend. The door may not open until you are about giving up. Never quit, your day is near. Keep a date with your triumphant day because your crisis will soon be over. Do exactly what you are told today and your future will be secured. You will be saviour to your mockers in time to come, so get prepared for your miracles. Yes this is prophetic and I am talking to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by midasbliss(f): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
blive in urself always...once a body guard, now the boss... Such is life!

5 Likes

Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
I love this man
Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
Unfortunately we have him as president. Neither President Jonathan or his former rogue boss deserves to be a local government chairman. Let us say no to incompetence and kick them out!

-CramJones

7 Likes

Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by 4Play(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
ShySteady:

This penchant for attributing to God's intention the outcome of human machinations is irritating. Did you also use this illogic of divine destiny when Northern military leaders ran Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by abila122: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
ok
Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by emmysoftyou: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
however,his condition change overnight and that is how my condition will change too.

And Those re the reasons i keep my old picture to reminisce back in the days..cheesy

2 Likes

Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by Deiok(m): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hehehe, this man funny ooh. Kai naija don suffer.

1 Like

Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by Tawis06(m): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
i dey tell you
Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by LMAyedun(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
Surulere!
Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by Youngzedd(m): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
Looks like nwa johnpa.
Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by 100Cents: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
cramjones:
Unfortunately we have him as president. Neither President Jonathan or his former rogue boss deserves to be a local government chairman. Let us say no to incompetence and kick them out!

-CramJones

Sorry for you.

GOD enthrones Kings..
Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by gen2briz(m): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
soe:
Is this the new catch?

Lol.... we don wise

3 Likes

Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by shortgun(m): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
One who has served should be served. Am always amazed at this man's humility.
Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by Olaone1: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
4Play:

This penchant for attributing to God's intention the outcome of human machinations is irritating. Did you also use this illogic of divine destiny when Northern military leaders ran Nigeria?
grin grin
That's how to know you are on a Naija forum.

Nigerians: religious and prayerful even when planning something evil

3 Likes

Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by Isiterere(m): 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
cluelessness has always....

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by kliq(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Looking clueless as usual cheesy

5 Likes

Re: GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC by armadeo(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
I actually find this pic very educating. Gej had no idea the day this pic was taken that one day......

Nice one. PS does this represent a surulere pic?

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Won’t Insult Buhari, Instead I Quit” – PDP Chair Mu’azu To Jonathan Campaign / Who Killed Prince Abubakar Audu? (hilarious Photo) / Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.