Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 (32105 Views)

Xenophobic Attack:nigeria Provides Emergency Number For Distressed Nigeria In SA / World Bank President Shuns Nigeria In His Visit To Africa / She Broke The G.o.p. And Now She Owns It- Times Op-ed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by EVarn(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
MduZA:

kwa kwa kwa kwa you are a fool mate ...i wanted to draw you to that foolish respond,acting also goes with talent,why should south Africans be ashamed when their actors get involve in world stage like Hollywood?this also shows our vast talent and human resource unlike certain hard working shoe repairers from an oil rich country with half of Africa s poorest people
mumu.instead of bowing to hollywood movie makers and having s.ex with producers in order to feature in films,nigerians instead created our own movie industry,that is now second only to hollywood.thats talent and leadership.not empty arrogance.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by MduZA: 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
EVarn:
mumu.instead of bowing to hollywood movie makers and having s.ex with producers in order to feature in films,nigerians instead created our own movie industry,that is now second only to hollywood.thats talent and leadership.not empty arrogance.

lol...Amusing
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by EVarn(m): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
MduZA:

lol...Amusing
amusing indeed....
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by ActivateKruger: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
EVarn:

A single movie made by a South African in Hollywood is equivalent to hundreds of Nigerian movie in Box Office revenue then equivalent to thousands of Nigerian movies in overall revenue.

South Africa is in the big league

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by vandalZA(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
craziebone:

Nollywood stories are told in a quality way. That they are made cheaper doesn't in anyway mean reduce the work it does. Itis cheaper because there is almost no cinema culture in all of Africa. Apart from a few countries, you will not find cinema culture anywhere else. The only option left for film makers in Nollywood is to make these vidoes into home videos and take to people so they can watch it together with their families in the sitting room since they can't come out to watch in cinemas. They are onlyu being innovative.

Just for the record, this venda movie you mentioned, is not known anywhere and among anyone apart from a few people in few places. So tell me...what is the use of a movie winning an oscar when most people don't even know it?

The truth which i want you SAns to know is...when it comes to Entertainment, you just have to give up the arguement because you will never win it against the Nigerians. Your Multichoice don't even show your movies! DSTV has three Africa Magic channels and if you call all three of the Nigeria Magic, you will be forgiven. You can say that each of these channels stand for the three largest ethnic nationalities in Nigeria- Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo. This is because there is an Africa Magic Yoruba, Hausa and the other Africa Magic which shows movies in English is dominated more by Igbo.
not anywhere only in Nigeria............in Oscars they only nominate movies that impress the whole world not a group off people
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by vandalZA(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
craziebone:

Nollywood stories are told in a quality way. That they are made cheaper doesn't in anyway mean reduce the work it does. Itis cheaper because there is almost no cinema culture in all of Africa. Apart from a few countries, you will not find cinema culture anywhere else. The only option left for film makers in Nollywood is to make these vidoes into home videos and take to people so they can watch it together with their families in the sitting room since they can't come out to watch in cinemas. They are onlyu being innovative.

Just for the record, this venda movie you mentioned, is not known anywhere and among anyone apart from a few people in few places. So tell me...what is the use of a movie winning an oscar when most people don't even know it?

The truth which i want you SAns to know is...when it comes to Entertainment, you just have to give up the arguement because you will never win it against the Nigerians. Your Multichoice don't even show your movies! DSTV has three Africa Magic channels and if you call all three of the Nigeria Magic, you will be forgiven. You can say that each of these channels stand for the three largest ethnic nationalities in Nigeria- Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo. This is because there is an Africa Magic Yoruba, Hausa and the other Africa Magic which shows movies in English is dominated more by Igbo.
I will never argue with you on entertainment, I will argue with you wen your country received a grammy or an Oscar since then nothing to talk about on music and movies
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by vandalZA(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
EVarn:
all i know is that nollywood is the biggest film making industry in africa,and second in the world after the US's hollywood.
lolest by making 1million movies a year.........as south Africa we don't mind giving you that possession but on best movies that's our possession.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by vandalZA(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
EVarn:
EPL is different from the entertainment industry.nigerian soccer players dominate many european football teams,or at least make up 70% of africans in european teams,this shows our vast talent and human resource,unlike a certain lazy african country.
I don't think south African players will be obsessed with going to Europe wen their salaries can buy Aston martins.......you should ask yourself my there Nigerian in south African PSL
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by vandalZA(m): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
EVarn:
hahahahahaha....love,have you ever visited nigeria?,have you ever gone to port harcourt,uyo,lagos,abuja,ibadan,anambra etc,these places are filled to the brim with big malls.dont embarass yourself.
are you talking about mini shops?........or show us pictures maybe they will tell us a better story
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by vandalZA(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
EVarn:
mumu,spouting what you dont even know anything about.we have top notch supermarkets that even beats the pathetic kiosks you call "malls" in your country.we have malls big enough that it takes hours to navigate them.clown.
looool let me tell you a secret all south African villages have shopping malls
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by EVarn(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
vandalZA:
looool let me tell you a secret all south African villages have shopping malls
vandal,even your name suggests your personality.dont vandalize this thread with your stupidity please.every village in SA has a mall?,please....
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by vandalZA(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
EVarn:
vandal,even your name suggests your personality.dont vandalize this thread with your stupidity please.every village in SA has a mall?,please....
google is your your friend
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by EVarn(m): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
vandalZA:
google is your your friend
what type of a mall?....a big supermarket or a kiosk-like 'mall'?
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Silverbird? Does anyone know what that is?

I said post me a Nigerian retailer as large as Shoprite not some butt-hurt of a story.
Yelp! Nigerians known of Silverbird before the overrated South African Shoprite came into the country. If you don't know very well it is more than just a retailer. Go Silverbird! South African Township shop has no hold on you. Soar high like the eagle, my Silverbird and prey on SA overrated Shoprite! Bwahaha...
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
vandalZA:
lolest.....!!! Nyaope at its highest level izokushaya ding dong!
Is that Zulu language? Have you forgotten this is an English speakers forum. I have almost forgotten South Africans are thought primitive language in thier schools. Don't blame Nigerians for associating with the civilized people because we are getting civilized everyday unlike Zulus and Xhosas in their peanuts-and-bosoms-exposing nature.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa!
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
ActivateKruger:

South Africa is in the big league
When it comes to soccer league we trash you like a child. I don't know the league you are talking about anyway!
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by ActivateKruger: 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
all4naija:

Yelp! Nigerians known of Silverbird before the overrated South African Shoprite came into the country. If you don't know very well it is more than just a retailer. Go Silverbird! South African Township shop has no hold on you. Soar high like the eagle, my Silverbird and prey on SA overrated Shoprite! Bwahaha...

Who cares about your Silverbird, we have the Top 5 retailers in Africa.

As usual, Nigeria is nowhere to be seen
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by ActivateKruger: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
all4naija:
When it comes to soccer league we trash you like a child. I don't know the league you are talking about anyway!

Yet you fail trash South Africa or Congo in your own back yard.

We roasted the Super Eagles on our way to AFCON

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Yet you fail trash South Africa or Congo in your own back yard.

We roasted the Super Eagles on our way to AFCON
Bwahaha...The only time in history for South African team to have drew with Super Eagle in Nigeria. Notwithstanding, it looks like your football agency bribed our team just to have a draw.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by ActivateKruger: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
all4naija:
Bwahaha...The only time in history for South African team to have drew with Super Eagle in Nigeria. Notwithstanding, it looks like your football agency bribed our team just to have a draw.

We don't give a care about your excuses.

South Africa is in AFCON 2015 and Nigeria is sidelined as usual
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
ActivateKruger:

We don't give a care about your excuses.

South Africa is in AFCON 2015 and Nigeria is sidelined as usual
Whatever! Now that your team has qualified let's see if it will pick the cup.There is nothing to celebrate in the AFCON 2015 because the big teams are all out of the game.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by ActivateKruger: 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
all4naija:
Whatever! Now that your team has qualified let see if it will pick the cup.There is nothing to celebrate in the AFCON 2015 because the big teams are all out of the game.

There's nothing to celebrate, you were knocked out.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 24, 2014
ActivateKruger:

There's nothing to celebrate, you were knocked out.

Bwahaha... Like Super Eagle knocked out your team in the previous CAF in very eyes of your people. So much for the cry and anguish! Hahaha...

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by 14(m): 3:11am On Nov 24, 2014
all4naija:
Are you serious? Nigeria have more retail outlets better than Shoprites. In fact, if your overrated shops fold up we will bring in Wall Marts and other developed nations retailers. Nigeria is to big for petty Shoprites though. We aren't talking about Townships here but the richest nation in Africa. Can you beat that?! Jeez!

You are exposing yourself, it just shows that you dont stay in nigeria, you ran away from poverty. Wall mart is already there in nigeria, via SA's massmart. Game, which is owned by SA massmart has stores in nigeria. Walmart owns 51% of SA's massmart. You have just proved yourself that you are a morronn.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by 14(m): 4:01am On Nov 24, 2014
EVarn:
does SA even have an indigenous entertainment organisation{like nollywood}?

We dontcopy from americans, we only know hollywood, dont tell me about what what wood.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by 14(m): 4:03am On Nov 24, 2014
EVarn:
all i know is that nollywood is the biggest film making industry in africa,and second in the world after the US's hollywood.

Nigerians foolling each other since 1910
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by ActivateKruger: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2014
all4naija:
Bwahaha... Like Super Eagle knocked out your team in the previous CAF in very eyes of your people. So much for the cry and anguish! Hahaha...

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

Previous = history (You're talking history)
2014 = now (We made sure you didn't qualify)
2015 = future (We'll be playing in a tournament you won't play in)

Nigerians talk history, we talk present and the future
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by EVarn(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2014
14:

We dontcopy from americans, we only know hollywood, dont tell me about what what wood.
thats why you guys always fail.you have no ambition.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by EVarn(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2014
14:

Nigerians foolling each other since 1910
how are we fooling ourselves?,zulu caveman.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by ActivateKruger: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2014
EVarn:
thats why you guys always fail.you have no ambition.

South Africa ;

= Best foreign language film
= Best actress

Nigeria

= ?

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by ActivateKruger: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2014
EVarn:
how are we fooling ourselves?,zulu caveman.

Zulu

= Most recognizable African ethnic group
= First ever African Nobel Prize winner
= Leader of the African Union

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by EVarn(m): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Zulu

= Most recognizable African ethnic group
= First ever African Nobel Prize winner
= Leader of the African Union
the same zulu that fought amidst themselves,while the europeans came to colonize them?,yeah right..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Shooting In Moultrie, US: Shooter kills his Mother, Grandmother, Commits Suicide / 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win / Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.