Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Bible Superhero's And Their Movie Counterparts Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Superhero's And Their Movie Counterparts Today. (676 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / Difficult Questions For Catholics And Their Trinitarian Counterparts / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Superhero's And Their Movie Counterparts Today. by philfearon(m): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
YAHWEH: Don't even know who to liken him to..Had it been all the claims he blatantly made in that book is true,I would have likened him to Marvels comics "The One Above All"..But then,he's just a medieval time traveller who has knowledge about many things.... And used it to trick many..Even the Jewish guys had to reinvent him in their biggest deceit of humanity....
Movie counterpart: Dr Who
MOSES: He was the greatest magician of them all..Even Voldermort would have been made a caricature by him..He even went as far as dividing a huge sea, and also has the ability to talk to animals in Parseltongues..
He even freed a whole nation.....He must be Harry Potter or Merlin
JOSHUA: He is a great warrior...Call him Aragon and you won't be far from the truth,after all he led the Israelites to their promised land and was even known to fight,destroy and banish Giants from their lands and occupy them ..lol...
SAMSON: He is the strongest that ever liveth in the bible..He was known to kill and defeat Thousands of Enemies singlehandedly.. He could even carry a house on his head..With him, every battle is won...He is the paddy guy of Superman ……
GIDEON: Probably the greatest fighter in the bible...He is likened to the medieval King Leonidas of Spartan and Spartacus would have been joke to him...He is known to infiltrate enemy camps and destroy any number of legions with only few men..He is so disciplined a warrior,and a fight between him and Achilles would have provided the Worlds best Epic battle Lol....
Movie counterparts reference James Bond or Chuck Norris
DEBORAH: Call her XENA and you won't be far from the truth...
Add Yours!
Re: Bible Superhero's And Their Movie Counterparts Today. by philfearon(m): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Bible Superhero's And Their Movie Counterparts Today. by Donvilo(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
Omo dis one hard o! Well as for me Jesus na my own Superman
Re: Bible Superhero's And Their Movie Counterparts Today. by philfearon(m): 8:34am On Nov 14, 2014
Donvilo:
Omo dis one hard o! Well as for me Jesus na my own Superman
More like Green Lantern
Re: Bible Superhero's And Their Movie Counterparts Today. by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 14, 2014
dis is not funny bro....... Remember u will give account of every word u say
Re: Bible Superhero's And Their Movie Counterparts Today. by philfearon(m): 10:16am On Nov 14, 2014
lightking99:
dis is not funny bro....... Remember u will give account of every word u say
Sorry,To who, if may ask?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Activity After Church? / 7 Christmas Traditions From Around The World! / Is The Pop And The Catholic Church Infallible ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.