Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

FUOYE Is Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FUOYE Is Calling (24729 Views)

Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE / Total Is Calling HND Holders--CADET DRILLING SUPERVISOR / Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUOYE Is Calling by rescueteam: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
Good day house.
My friend who is working at Federal University Oye Ekiti just told me that he heard FUOYE has started calling for aptitude test / interview especially CIVIL ENGINEERING.
Pls who has authentic information on this subject matter? Or who has gotten invitation?.
pls let share it.
Though, I have told him to make findings tomorrow as soon as he gets to work.
If anyone has information let share it pls.
thanks.
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by olamibobo(m): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
Qualified candidates ve bn shortlisted today and submitted back to the deans of the faculties. It would get to the personnel unit by tmao Friday and it is the function of personnel unit to invite qualified candidates for interview. It will definitely come up before or in December cos d school resumes for new academic session on January 5 and accreditation team will visit shortly after d resumption thereby necessitating the recruitment of more academic staff in d university.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FUOYE Is Calling by mbakweich: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
olamibobo:
Qualified candidates ve bn shortlisted today and submitted back to the deans of the faculties. It would get to the personnel unit by tmao Friday and it is the function of personnel unit to invite qualified candidates for interview. It will definitely come up before or in December cos d school resumes for new academic session on January 5 and accreditation team will visit shortly after d resumption thereby necessitating the recruitment of more academic staff in d university.

Thanx for the info. I applied for graduate assistant chemistry and I pray I get invited
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by rescueteam: 12:28am On Nov 14, 2014
Thanks for this timely info. We shall keep our fingers cross while waiting eagerly for the invitation .
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by IlorinBoy1: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
any info pls?
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by Joy83(m): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
FUOYE, pls call me nau... I'm anxiously waiting and ready for you.
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by rescueteam: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2014
Right now am at the FUOYE to get the details of the shortlisting of names for interview. Am at Ikole Campus where we have Faculty of Engineering and Agriculture . After which , I will dash to Oye Ekiti, The main Campus to get some facts. I have a Brother working in Oye and a colleague working in Ikole.
As soon as am through, I will feed the house on my findings.
If you have any information that is cogent pls share let the house benefit. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUOYE Is Calling by dhope: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2014
rescueteam:
Right now am at the FUOYE to get the details of the shortlisting of names for interview. Am at Ikole Campus where we have Faculty of Engineering and Agriculture . After which , I will dash to Oye Ekiti, The main Campus to get some facts. I have a Brother working in Oye and a colleague working in Ikole.
As soon as am through, I will feed the house on my findings.
If you have any information that is cogent pls share let the house benefit. Thanks
but cud it be dt d schl has secretly invited pple for interview? pls ur findings will be appreciated
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by rescueteam: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
dhope:

but cud it be dt d schl has secretly invited pple for interview? pls ur findings will be appreciated

No. The invitation will be sent soon, before the end of this year.
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by Romeozigs: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
d excercise has bn cancelled.i got dis info
4m a strong n reliable source in d university.
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by rescueteam: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
Romeozigs:

I doubt the authenticity of the info. Am still at Ekiti now . I have gone to both Oye Campus and Ikole Campus today and as at now am still in Ikole Campus.
It is evidence that I.V will be sent to qualified candidates before December ending as New session will commence January 5th 2015.
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by rescueteam: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
Romeozigs:

I doubt the authenticity of the info. Am still at Ekiti now . I have gone to both Oye Campus and Ikole Campus today and as at now am still in Ikole Campus. No such Info at all. I met a Prof and a Dr at Engineering complex and none said such Info. Pls make findings again and be guarded with Authentic and Genuine info.
It is evidence that I.V will be sent to qualified candidates before December ending as New session will commence January 5th 2015.

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Is Calling by dhope: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
whether december or later,we will soon get to know soon when d time comes. thanks to all of una for d insight. we hope to see transparent recruitment and nt d one where fayose will give appointment letters to some selected party followers in his campaign office again.

2 Likes

Re: FUOYE Is Calling by IlorinBoy1: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2014
rescueteam:

I doubt the authenticity of the info. Am still at Ekiti now . I have gone to both Oye Campus and Ikole Campus today and as at now am still in Ikole Campus. No such Info at all. I met a Prof and a Dr at Engineering complex and none said such Info. Pls make findings again and be guarded with Authentic and Genuine info.
any news?
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by IlorinBoy1: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
helloooo

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: FUOYE Is Calling by sabanire(m): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hello guys...any update?

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Is Calling by rescueteam: 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
sabanire:
Hello guys...any update?

No news yet but let us keep our hope high and be optimistic about it. God will give us end of the year gift in form of employment.

3 Likes

Re: FUOYE Is Calling by suxex4ever: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
Amen,,,xpect it latest middle of this mnth
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by IlorinBoy1: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2014
suxex4ever:
reliable embarassed
suxex4ever:
reliable source?
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Did anyone receive confirmation email after submission? I didn't get any and I'm worried that my application might have not been considered. Although I received the online prompt that says my application has been successfully completed.
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by sabanire(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
naijamark:
Did anyone receive confirmation email after submission? I didn't get any and I'm worried that my application might have not been considered. Although I received the online prompt that says my application has been successfully completed.
perhaps u shuld explain further. ...after submission, I got a mail saying my application was successfully submitted. ..it is an auto generated mail everyone should get after submitting online. I dont know if anyone got another mail apart from this....but that's what I think u shuld get....

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Is Calling by opemipo2013: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
@all,Please any update on the FUOYE recruitment.

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Is Calling by sabanire(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
No one seems to have the latest information on this stuff....rescueteam...ilorinboy...olamibobo...where are u guys?
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by IlorinBoy1: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2014
sabanire:
No one seems to have the latest information on this stuff....rescueteam...ilorinboy...olamibobo...where are u guys?

baba mi, abi na mama, I kuku dey here. I can't find anything new on this matter o. I think in one previous post, there was a dude/sis that went to the school and established contact. Maybe he/she can update us, pls. I hate to be a pessimist, but I pray naija factor corruption never bury this recruitment process. you know na, Under G parole

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Is Calling by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
@Ilorinboy why are you following me to every thread? cheesy
Anyway guys, I just got a test invite for Weds 10th Dec. Anyone with same?
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by sabanire(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
Did u apply for a non-teaching position? I applied for a teaching position (assistant lecturer) but didnt get any mail or text from them...congrats though. ..best of luck with the test.
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by alsudaes1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
naijamark:

email or text message?
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by sabanire(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
naijamark:
Did u apply for a non-teaching position? I applied for a teaching position (assistant lecturer) but didnt get any mail or text from them...congrats though. ..best of luck with the test.
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
sabanire:

GA position. It appears there will be no test for AL, you guys aren't that much perhaps.
@alsudaes1, its an sms.

2 Likes

Re: FUOYE Is Calling by alsudaes1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
naijamark:

GA position. It appears there will be no test for AL, you guys aren't that much perhaps.
@alsudaes1, its an sms.

okay, thanks, , ,
wish you SUCCESS!!!
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by opemipo2013: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pls i applied for the post of technologist in material and metallurgical dept, and I ve not gotten any sms. Has anyone in that category gotten sms from the sch. @all,kindly reply
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by IlorinBoy1: 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
naijamark:
lol...Baba mi, na u sure pass na....(singing like lkt) anywhere you go...i go dey follow follow you ooo! grin
Congrats on the invite. I don dey pray hard ontop dis job, choi! I envy you oh. Buh I knw say God answer me sha, just in another way.
Best of luck! gist us as e dey go o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Help Before My Friend / How Do You Respond To This Kind Of Question? / The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.