Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Living Faith Church Aka Winners Chapel Church Building Collapse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Church Aka Winners Chapel Church Building Collapse (1872 Views)

Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) / Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel / Is Winners Chapel Church Right About This Discrimination Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living Faith Church Aka Winners Chapel Church Building Collapse by Dyoungstar: 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
It's with sadness of the heart that I bring to you the sudden collapse of one of the winners' chapel church in Kaduna, (LIVING FAITH CHURCH GONIN-GORA).

It happened in the early hours of today, glory be to God no one was in the church when it happened.

Eyewitness reporters stated that the effect was as of that of a blast making the residents of that area to flee thinking it was another bomb explosion from the dreaded Boko Haram sect.

History shows that this is thee second time the church building is collapsing.

Left to me I will say the architects didn't do their job well or a spirit dwelling in that vicinity is against them, but how could a spirit torment a church? Therefore I believe the architects that designed the building (foundation) are to be blamed.

More reports to come as we progress...
Re: Living Faith Church Aka Winners Chapel Church Building Collapse by eke419: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
Thank God no one was hurt

Latest report on Synagogue Tragedy: 54 S’African Bodies Ready for Repatriation
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1279-synagogue-tragedy-54-s-african-bodies-ready-for-repatriation
Re: Living Faith Church Aka Winners Chapel Church Building Collapse by Ambrogio(m): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Living Faith Church Aka Winners Chapel Church Building Collapse by chefremy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
its getting too much
Re: Living Faith Church Aka Winners Chapel Church Building Collapse by Taiwo20(m): 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
SMH..WHATS UP WITH CHURCH THESE DAYS?
Re: Living Faith Church Aka Winners Chapel Church Building Collapse by Texykool: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
No lives were lost? Good!
Re: Living Faith Church Aka Winners Chapel Church Building Collapse by daveP(m): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
Trends... Trend coincidence is getting to much. Hmmmm

gracias, no lives were lost
Re: Living Faith Church Aka Winners Chapel Church Building Collapse by ultraGM: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
Dyoungstar:
It's with sadness of the heart that I bring to you the sudden collapse of one of the winners' chapel church in Kaduna, (LIVING FAITH CHURCH GONIN-GORA).

Which state is GONIN GORA, abi na Local Government in Adamawa
If Na the one wey dey Abuja Junction, Kaduna, its suprising, because few weeks ago i saw the building, its still looking nice in the face

Abeg Make them no collapse our church finish
Re: Living Faith Church Aka Winners Chapel Church Building Collapse by kevoh(m): 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
Here we go again... grin

(1) (Reply)

What If There Really Is No God? / Is Unbelief In God A Sin? / We Are God!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.