Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Near Death Experience - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Near Death Experience (587 Views)

Lagos Hospital Allowed Baby To Die, Dumps Corpse Near Waste Bin - Family Member / What 3 Things Did You Learn While You Were In A Near Death Experience? / 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Near Death Experience by ezeuju1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
I know many people dont like talking about death, unfortunately its inevitable , lets share our near death experience here.

I cant remember any thing that happened when i was young, that means i dont have any when i was a kid.

It was a usual summer football competition in Finland in 2010, I was playing for Cameroon Team , i went for a 50-50 contention of the ball with a defender, as a fast player i tried using my chest to control the ball, and the defender wanted to clear with his leg, he missed the ball and instead kicked my abdomen. God !!! I collapsed, i saw myself drowning, the kick was so powerful that everyone noticed it, the whole stadium rushed towards me. All i remember was as i was drowning i was raising my hand to one of the guys around trying to help.After that i woke up in the emergence room. The game ended offcourse. I thank God for my life today.

Re: Near Death Experience by ahmed486: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
don't have and don't wish to
Re: Near Death Experience by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
Dude..thank God for u..for me,I collapse sometimes and I see mysef dye'n slowly but h jxt sure DAT u dye'n and no1 could help but smhw,I always bounce back..thanks to supernatural forces that am sure,watch over me cos I suppose don die many times over..

(1) (Reply)

Body Builder Supplement / Fibroids / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.