Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long (3057 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by mayoviral(m): 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
If you want to have a successful relationship or marriage, there are some kinds of girls you should not get involved with. When you realize that you are dating one of these women – it is better to leave to save your sanity, time and money.

1. She is a liar
This girl can be extremely charming and intelligent. At first you wouldn’t realize that she is lying. She can tell you tales which never happened just to impress you. And some time later she just starts lying to you for no reasons. If you catch her, she would try to convince you with another lie. And then confess to you that she lied. And because of your love, you keep forgiving her. But you should better not allow a chronic liar to ruin your life.

2. Money lover
She is a nightmare of all Nigerian men. She is addicted to buying whatever she wants and whatever she thinks looks good. These girls are rarely satisfied, and continue to look for new perfumes, jewelry or clothes. Her biggest aim is to have a huge wardrobe. Or to look like some Nollywood star. She can’t stop buying even if you are not earning enough for her. It is her habit. So she will date any man who can pay her. If you can’t, she will easily dump you for someone richer.

3. Lazy girl

There is nothing wrong with her health. But her favorite hobby is lying on her back and watching TV. She hates to do any chores. This girl hunts for a man who will become her ‘guarding angel’ and will ‘protect’ her. So she will let you to get very close to her, just to turn you into her slave. If she does not change with time – she is surely not your partner. It is better to leave her behind, because she will drain you.
So, dear guys, you should better watch out for girls of these types of girls. And you, ladies, avoid being the girl on this list if you want some trusting, caring and lasting relationships. Respect your man and be proud of him.

As seen on: http://www.viralsplash.net/2014/11/must-read-3-types-of-women-you-should.html

2 Likes

Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Thank God my girl did not fall into any,but sha the only problem I have is her mouth,she can say things she does not mean
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by xremmy(m): 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
you can say that again brov. they can say some things that will so so pis you off. ahhhgggggghhggg
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by jimfarayola(m): 12:45am On Nov 14, 2014
Op you really heat the nail on the right spot
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by iceberylin(m): 1:11am On Nov 14, 2014
Lazy girls angry
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by holyboss: 1:46am On Nov 14, 2014
@Op If u had mention only marriage, I wud av agree 100% smiley boh you including dating is kinda weird..such girls aint bad for quickie date wink as most of dem in dat category ar usually (especially 2 nd 3) r usually HOT wink ;P

Btw, Are you a shy guy? rolleyes If yes, den mind my signature
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by Yustash001(m): 6:37am On Nov 14, 2014
Those money lovers....they can drain your pocket....talking from experience....
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 14, 2014
I AGREE.
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 14, 2014
I don't realy have problem with lazy girl,but liar sad sad,those ones can send you to early grave
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by Chidex2442(m): 6:59am On Nov 14, 2014
you don't just run when you observe such girls. just try n find the better sides of them u may njoy it....
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 14, 2014
Nairaland
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by Samguine: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2014
Uhmm
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2014
I tell lies, i love money and i am damn lazy.....like it will change the world
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by Mprex(f): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2014
So what happens to those of us that belongs to the three groups

We will be single right? cheesy

not too bad sha cool

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by DjAndroid: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2014
My girl is guilty of no1 alone, should I continue?
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by Promking: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2014
@OP, what about girls that are damn too secretive...they'll want to know everything about you but would feel reluctant to share any detail about them with you

Such girls are dangerous, because you wont know when they're planning something against you
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by dmcdad: 10:10am On Nov 14, 2014
mizzkeji44:
I AGREE.
No offence please... Are you guilty of any or all of the above?
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by justmag(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2014
Some sad men still love girls like that!
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by ABEngine(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2014
I don't sign up for this tho, many of our ladies often come in a combination of these attributes if not all. But if you want to live long as you suggest learn to adopt her inefficiencies as a way of life, perhaps, broker an intelligent alternative.

Had this stingy plus lazy friend that spends eternity on E! We talking about productive hours of the day here, its simple, premium to compact and walaa issue #2 was solved at least for a moment till she offered to do the subscription herself.

Money lover, liar liar, lazy @ss or whatever someone would get married to them anyway. Just learn to wiggle thru smartly but don't quote me, most often they are better lovers.

I swear down
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by aristocrazzy: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2014
Everybody shud understand that in happy marriage; Many are called both few are chosen. So even if you prevent these 3 types of women, you may still be unhappy.
I rest my case.
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by kelechiMarie(f): 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
What of those who are all of the above?dem no go see husband abi
Singing
Lazy girl na somebody wife o
Olosho na somebody sweetheart
There are those who think pig's entrails a delicacy
To each his own
#twerksout!
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by p2t2r(m): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
See ehh op, 4get all these things u hear? Pikin wey go die go die even if the mama come. If ur marriage is not meant to work, if you like marry angel Gabriel younger sister it won't work. And vice-versa.
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by jsunex(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
xremmy:
you can say that again brov. they can say some things that will so so pis you off. ahhhgggggghhggg

DATs women for u, u cant jus get a perfect 1.
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by jsunex(m): 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ds days marriage is for worse u go apart
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ladies don. suffer ...oooo
Chaaaiiiiiii
Relationship is now a pensionable job....
Re: 3 Types Of Women You Should Never Date Or Marry If You Want To Live Long by Jennydoris(f): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ok Noted...
Am patiently waiting for 'The Three Types Of Men A Woman Should Not Date If She Wants To Live Long'...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: What Is Your Motive When Visiting Your Boyfriend? / Describe A Real Boyfriend/girlfriend / You May Be Dating A Coded Ashewo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.