Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:15 PM

The World Tallest And Shortest Man Hangs Out Together (pictures) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The World Tallest And Shortest Man Hangs Out Together (pictures) (1461 Views)

How Tall Is The World's Tallest Tree? / "Giant George" World's Tallest Dog Dies At Home / World’s Tallest Woman Stands At 7ft8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Tallest And Shortest Man Hangs Out Together (pictures) by Joejonah(m): 5:22am On Nov 14, 2014
The world’s shortest man, Chandra Bahadur Dangi met the world’s
tallest man,Sultan Kosen for the very first time today, November 13,
2014 in London, England.

Chandra, who is from Nepal is 54.6 cm (21.5 inches) tall. Sultan, who
hails from Turkey, is 251 cm (8 ft 3 inches) tall.

Today is the 10th annual Guinness World Records Day during which
thousands of people are expected to come together to celebrate the
international day of record-breaking. See more photos below:

credits:
www​..com

Re: The World Tallest And Shortest Man Hangs Out Together (pictures) by danio24ng(m): 5:52am On Nov 14, 2014
What a wonderful world.
Re: The World Tallest And Shortest Man Hangs Out Together (pictures) by Burger01(m): 6:02am On Nov 14, 2014
This is serious..
Re: The World Tallest And Shortest Man Hangs Out Together (pictures) by lonngmann(m): 6:04am On Nov 14, 2014
Be grateful for what you have
Some ppl dont ave it, while aome have it in excess
Re: The World Tallest And Shortest Man Hangs Out Together (pictures) by datguru: 6:04am On Nov 14, 2014
Hmmm
Re: The World Tallest And Shortest Man Hangs Out Together (pictures) by Marcelinho(m): 6:10am On Nov 14, 2014
Jah is wonderful
Re: The World Tallest And Shortest Man Hangs Out Together (pictures) by Elcapo(m): 6:30am On Nov 14, 2014
God is great!
Re: The World Tallest And Shortest Man Hangs Out Together (pictures) by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2014
Op copied that post from my blog but because Seun has removed my web link from his website, the source is now left empty *sobs*
Re: The World Tallest And Shortest Man Hangs Out Together (pictures) by symbian03(m): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
wonderful.
Re: The World Tallest And Shortest Man Hangs Out Together (pictures) by Joejonah(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
post=28001548:
Op copied that post from my blog but because Seun has removed my web link from his website, the source is now left empty *sobs*

I was actually wondering what could have lead to incomplete link.

why did he remove it?
Re: The World Tallest And Shortest Man Hangs Out Together (pictures) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
Joejonah:

I was actually wondering what could have lead to incomplete link.

why did he remove it?

I dont know for him o
Re: The World Tallest And Shortest Man Hangs Out Together (pictures) by Vivipop(f): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
I saw an abnormally tall man today,infact the longest I can ever imagine. The sight of him was so shoking that I didn't know when I shouted "Jesus!". I felt embarrased after that,I bet the guy felt embarrased too and regretted approaching my desk.
Re: The World Tallest And Shortest Man Hangs Out Together (pictures) by everyday: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2014
very touching

(1) (Reply)

Hot!!! How To Activate 2.5gb For N500 On Mtn / Does Yaba Tech Has Computer Engineering Department? / Why We Have To Turn Electronic Devices Off On Planes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.