Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,949 members, 7,803,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Price Of Nigerian Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Price Of Nigerian Passport (1779 Views)

Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk / Nigerian Passport: Current Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 14, 2014
Please what is the price of a Nigerian passport?
Re: Price Of Nigerian Passport by smileysmiles(f): 7:36am On Nov 14, 2014
Re: Price Of Nigerian Passport by Taiwo20(m): 7:44am On Nov 14, 2014
smileysmiles:

FOR REAL?
thot its about 15k-18k before.
Re: Price Of Nigerian Passport by smileysmiles(f): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2014
Taiwo20:

FOR REAL?

its 25k now. the new passport has 64pages. think it was launched around july or so. You can make enquiries at d immigration office closest to you.
Re: Price Of Nigerian Passport by Lumyboi(m): 8:00am On Nov 14, 2014
Taiwo20:

FOR REAL?

There is no standard price for anything in Nigeria. Drivers license, passport, anything. Go there with like 28k sha. 3 different immigration officers told me different prices. Al around 26k sha
Re: Price Of Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 14, 2014
Got mine for 30k cos I wanted it processed and collected d next day..
Re: Price Of Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2014
Thanks all.
Re: Price Of Nigerian Passport by bumitek02(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2014
If you need int passport just go to immigration office with 28 to 30k then if you want to go in normal procedure that means is either you see your passport in 3 months time or you forget your money, corruption in 9ija is alarming, I did mine with 27500 and collect it he next day at festac two months ago, the 64 pages is for regular travelers only and it cost 50k and above, its only at abuja you will get it, and u must present your old 32 pages that is full before they will give you.

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Nigerian Passport by codedruns: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
I lost my passport! How can i get another one?
Re: Price Of Nigerian Passport by bumitek02(m): 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
codedruns:
I lost my passport! How can i get another one?
lost case na wahala oo, you will keep 100k cos you gona spend more than 2 weeks in abuja or you will travel two to 3 times, the official price is 50k, just go to immigration passport office near they will tell how to go
Re: Price Of Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
CityNG:
Please what is the price of a Nigerian passport?

There is no 'standard' price. Trust me. I paid 23k last year for mine and my brother paid about 25k. Someone else on NLD paid close to 30k. The application form had 8500 on it but I paid almost triple the price. That's Nigeria for you grin

1 Like

Re: Price Of Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
Okay, $200 should get it done at most yes?
Re: Price Of Nigerian Passport by jayedu108: 6:03am On Nov 17, 2014
Hello guys I got a new passport last year dec 2013, and the passport has nt expired cos It still new,nw dey say we should go for E-passport,please is the passort no longer relevant please I need to knw or is it a must I have the E-passport and do away wit the orda passport am kinda confused here,someone should pls educate me!
Re: Price Of Nigerian Passport by bumitek02(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2014
jayedu108:
Hello guys I got a new passport last year dec 2013, and the passport has nt expired cos It still new,nw dey say we should go for E-passport,please is the passort no longer relevant please I need to knw or is it a must I have the E-passport and do away wit the orda passport am kinda confused here,someone should pls educate me!
if your passport is not the old virgin passport and it bears ECOWAS its E passport, I think e passport started from 2010, so if you did your passport on 2013 its the same electronic passport. The only latest passport now is the new 64 pages which is only made for regular traveler and diplomatic, its not for every body.
Re: Price Of Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 04, 2014
So it was N28k in Ibadan. Applied for on Monday and it will be ready on Thursday, allegedly.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing!!! China Builds Highway In The Middle Of A River Valley / Hand Of A Gallant Nigerian Police Chopped Off In An Accident - Graphic Photos / UK Adopts New Visa Application Process For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.