Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? (100993 Views)

Have You Started Raising Broilers To Sell During Christmas And New Year ? / Sure Market For Your Broilers / How To Grow Dry Season Vegetables Successfully With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by kay29000(m): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2014
What do you give your broiler chicks to make them grow faster? I got 30 broilers 3 weeks ago (they were 4 weeks old) and they seem not to be growing fast enough.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by modela88(m): 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
May b u didn't feed them well...
Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by kay29000(m): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
modela88:
May b u didn't feed them well...

Hmm!.Okay
Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by kay29000(m): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
By what week do you start giving your broiler chicks finisher feed?
Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by hafeezibnfattah(m): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
In the abscence of diseases, and following of the proper feeding regime. I.e., starter ration till third week, followed by grower till 6th week then finisher ration. The birds should perform well

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by mitnick(m): 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
Well, with what you have said i think it is time u start to finish them. Dont forget to mix it with Layers mash for strong bones to carry the weight of the birds or you add bone meal, it has more calcium. The reason i said you need to start to finish them now is because so many people are into the business and buyers look for the big size not stunted growth. But most importantly u need cash cos finishers dont come cheap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by topdiva(f): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
try probiotics

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by kay29000(m): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
hafeezibnfattah:
In the abscence of diseases, and following of the proper feeding regime. I.e., starter ration till third week, followed by grower till 6th week then finisher ration. The birds should perform well

Okay. I really didn't know all this before going into the business. Thanks for the comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by kay29000(m): 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
mitnick:
Well, with what you have said i think it is time u start to finish them. Dont forget to mix it with Layers mash for strong bones to carry the weight of the birds or you add bone meal, it has more calcium. The reason i said you need to start to finish them now is because so many people are into the business and buyers look for the big size not stunted growth. But most importantly u need cash cos finishers dont come cheap.

Okay. Thank u...I still have like 5 weeks to Christmas...Time to start working on the birds. Thanks.
Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by survival50: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
i think the best thing for you to do now to visit a feed mill and compound some feed...tell the miller to compound a feed that will comprises of MAIZE,SOYA BEAN,GNC,PKC,BONE,OSYTER SHELL,WHEAT BRAN,FISH MEAL....inshort,a feed that will contain high carbohydrate,protein,fat and calcium@moderate proportion....believe me,your broilers will change

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by kay29000(m): 2:19am On Nov 22, 2014
survival50:
i think the best thing for you to do now to visit a feed mill and compound some feed...tell the miller to compound a feed that will comprises of MAIZE,SOYA BEAN,GNC,PKC,BONE,OSYTER SHELL,WHEAT BRAN,FISH MEAL....inshort,a feed that will contain high carbohydrate,protein,fat and calcium@moderate proportion....believe me,your broilers will change

Whoa! Thanks.
Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by Ifeoma12345: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
[quote
author=kay29000 post=27999156]What do you give your broiler chicks to
make them grow faster? I got 30 broilers 3 weeks ago (they were 4 weeks
old) and they seem not to be growing fast enough. [/quote] use top feed and u will never know ur chicks in 2 months

1 Like

Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by kay29000(m): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2014
Ifeoma12345:
use top feed and u will never know ur chicks in 2 months

Where do I get "Top Feed?"

1 Like

Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by jamace(m): 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Top feed is very good.
Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by sheyi86: 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
i appreciate those dat av contributed so far bt d breed deternine alot, if u re rearing local breed reverse is d case if u even give them all ration they wont grow fast, dat is d breed we were supplied late last year i even thought they were cockrel.so u shuld try and get foreign broiler or gud breed.thanks

1 Like

Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by knowledge4(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
U want to know the techniques to feeding broilers to grow faster and heavier at reduced costs?
The answer is not in any book o! It comes by experience known as street knowledge.
Without knowing the street knowledge feeding techniques, go feed them all day and all night with factory feeds like Boar Feeds and provide water all day and night + light at night to enable them feed. This is the method is available in the poultry books.
Then expect that the market price will be attractive enough to cover the cost of feeding and reasonable profit. Factory feeds are costly and the costliest of the 3 feeding methods ie Factory, Self milling & Street Knowledge.
Or feed them with self-milled feed produced by yourself which could be cheaper than buying factory feeds. self milled feeds are usually cheaper but depending on several factors.
The street knowledge feeding technique is the best and the cheapest but no farmer will open up on a public forum,what gives them a comparative advantage over others.
For comprehensive poultry education,visit 1st signature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by FarmTech(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
topdiva:
try probiotics
Pls which brand of probiotics do you know?
Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by Pally247: 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
Do you know you can actually attain your
desired result from broiler chicken in no
time? Well, I help poultry farmers
with recipes that enhance the growth of
their broilers to attain desired weight in
the market thereby cutting down on cost
of feeding their birds for too long.
Interested persons should send me a
PM.. i bet you, you won't want to go back
to the old way of farming after tasting
this. NB:- Please only serious minded
persons should send me a PM thanks.
andersonpally@gmail.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by bankyfoods: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2016
There is one Mr Anderson here I think he is a scammer coz he told people that he have a drugs that can help urr broilers to grow faster.and he said he his selling it.plz guy how many of u have buy o.he has his mail check it o
Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by Chikecharles99: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
U all have spoken well. I am still making my research on this. But all I know is that you can't meet up with feeding your birds with the normal feed. I just got information on the local feed. I will soon upload it. Just want to try it first before up loading it.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by nneomauc: 12:24pm On May 24, 2016
i used El-rox Growth booster and the result was wow. its a herbal additive for any feed at all. it gave my chickens weight gain and accelerated the growth rate. For real this product is cool.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by idrisalomagold(m): 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
If you actually get the shooters even if you did not feed them as expected, they will grow bigger and fattier.
I advise you know when the broilers wanted to be sold out immediately from those that raise them from hatchery and get the shooters from them and not the left overs after others might have taken the very best of them.
If not, you will feed and feed and feed till you probably get result or might not even get expected results.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by nomanicole(f): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
nneomauc:
i used El-rox Growth booster and the result was wow. its a herbal additive for any feed at all. it gave my chickens weight gain and accelerated the growth rate. For real this product is cool.

hi dear, where did you get the growth boosters ? and how did u use them. thx

1 Like

Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by Pally247: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
bankyfoods:
There is one Mr Anderson here I think he is a scammer coz he told people that he have a drugs that can help urr broilers to grow faster.and he said he his selling it.plz guy how many of u have buy o.he has his mail check it o

U think he's a scammer? Please mention one person he has scammed before or has he scammed u? U better go and get DONNAY GROWTHBOOSTER for a perfect result. A wonderful herbal feed additive that has been working wonders in people's farm since it came.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by freelancer10: 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
bankyfoods:

Why are Nairalanders so quick to rubbish people. Mr Anderson is not a Scammer. Infact, i was thrilled with the result i got from the herbal feed additive(DONNAY GROWTHBOOSTER) he gave to me. I followed all his instructions to the later and got an excellent result i have never gotten in my 10years of farming. Donnay truly works.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by shurinz(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
freelancer10:

Why are Nairalanders so quick to rubbish people. Mr Anderson is not a Scammer. Infact, i was thrilled with the result i got from the herbal feed additive(DONNAY GROWTHBOOSTER) he gave to me. I followed all his instructions to the later and got an excellent result i have never gotten in my 10years of farming. Donnay truly works.

pls how did u order for it? I need it too
Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by freelancer10: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
shurinz:

pls how did u order for it? I need it too

Where's ur Location Sir...? better still, just send them a message. beckron2007@gmail.com..
They will direct u...
Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by shurinz(m): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
freelancer10:

Where's ur Location Sir...? better still, just send them a message. beckron2007@gmail.com..
They will direct u...

OK, thanks
Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by jfkenny(m): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Is donnay, organic
Re: What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? by JBoy9(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
jfkenny:
Is donnay, organic
jfkenny:
Is donnay, organic
jfkenny:
Is donnay, organic

u mean it can only be used on organically raised birds?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). / World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.