Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

HELP: How Can I Get To Eric Moore Road From Mile 2 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / HELP: How Can I Get To Eric Moore Road From Mile 2 (3037 Views)

See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers / How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? / How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: How Can I Get To Eric Moore Road From Mile 2 by elemic(m): 8:19am On Nov 14, 2014
How can I get to Eric Moore road from mile 2. Which bus(es) am I going to enter.
Re: HELP: How Can I Get To Eric Moore Road From Mile 2 by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2014
From mile2 enter a bus going to oshodi, drop at second rainbow, board a bus going to cele bstop, from cele bstop enter keke marwa going to ikotun, when you drop walk straight down and take a bus going to isheri, from isheri board a bus to egbeda and from egbeda just ask anybody around that you are going to eric moore. Its a trekking distance from there.

Thank me later wink
Re: HELP: How Can I Get To Eric Moore Road From Mile 2 by elemic(m): 9:06am On Nov 14, 2014
Are you kidding me?
Re: HELP: How Can I Get To Eric Moore Road From Mile 2 by elemic(m): 9:06am On Nov 14, 2014
sexyseun:
From mile2 enter a bus going to oshodi, drop at second rainbow, board a bus going to cele bstop, from cele bstop enter keke marwa going to ikotun, when you drop walk straight down and take a bus going to isheri, from isheri board a bus to egbeda and from egbeda just ask anybody around that you are going to eric moore. Its a trekking distance from there.

Thank me later wink
are you kidding me?
Re: HELP: How Can I Get To Eric Moore Road From Mile 2 by Harpheez50: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2014
don't mind dat guy. he's misleading u. Jst board a bus going to Orile from mile 2 nd drop at Orile bus stop. Ask anybody there that u re going to Eric Moore. Im sure they'll direct u
Re: HELP: How Can I Get To Eric Moore Road From Mile 2 by CuppyCakie: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2014
take bike to abeokuta....wait for 6 days..now move down to olumo villa...take train from dere to kano....wait for 6 months...brb please
Re: HELP: How Can I Get To Eric Moore Road From Mile 2 by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2014
Funny Comments.

From Mile 2, take a bus to Orile. After dropping at Orile, cross to the other other side of the road and walk over to Doyin. Then take a tricycle to shitta and tell him you are going to eric-moore. He'll drop u at eric-moore junction or better still, take a bike from Doyin busstop

1 Like

Re: HELP: How Can I Get To Eric Moore Road From Mile 2 by elemic(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2014
Harpheez50:
don't mind dat guy. he's misleading u. Jst board a bus going to Orile from mile 2 nd drop at Orile bus stop. Ask anybody there that u re going to Eric Moore. Im sure they'll direct u
Thank you
Re: HELP: How Can I Get To Eric Moore Road From Mile 2 by elemic(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2014
Harbioollah:
Funny Comments.

From Mile 2, take a bus to Orile. After dropping at Orile, cross to the other other side of the road and walk over to Doyin. Then take a tricycle to shitta and tell him you are going to eric-moore. He'll drop u at eric-moore junction or better still, take a bike from Doyin busstop
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. / Uk Visa Re Application New Passport For New Application Due To Names? / Debit Card Withdrawals Outside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.