Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

In The Land Of S'EMENS - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In The Land Of S'EMENS (2199 Views)

Who Offended The gods of the land? / The Land Of The Deads(short Story) / Land Of Shadows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Land Of S'EMENS by Toeyean1507(f): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2014
Once upon a time,in d land of s'emen,there lived a particular s'perm called Racer. Racer seems everytin has competition. Never believe in second best. Well,there came a particular day wen dey all had to race towards a particular post. The 1st to get to d pole,of course,wins. Having been familiar wit stuffs as such and being so determined and gracious,Racer surpassed dem all so much so dat the fusion of it and d pole resulted to a graceful fetus. Well, a life devoid of sorrow sounded Racer for good nine months in an enclosed abode and wen it was finally birthed turned out to be as gracious as d ancestor. Prologue : D Racer of yester years is a year older today,fulfilled and of course #repping. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,aka RACER!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In The Land Of S'EMENS by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2014
Yaaaaay!! FTC...i was here toeyean.
Re: In The Land Of S'EMENS by Toeyean1507(f): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2014
Jennimma:
Yaaaaay!! FTC...i was here toeyean.
I sight u,Queen @ Jennimma.

1 Like

Re: In The Land Of S'EMENS by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
Happy Birthday my dear. May your joy be full now and forever, Amen.

Forgive me,i thought it was a story at first. Where are my people?
Toykathy
kingphilip
fatalveli
onemansquad
emzypaz
hameenat94
Come in and wish Toeyean a HBD! She is one of us.
Re: In The Land Of S'EMENS by Onemansquad(m): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
Toeyean1507:
Once upon a time,in d land of s'emen,there lived a particular s'perm called Racer. Racer seems everytin has competition. Never believe in second best. Well,there came a particular day wen dey all had to race towards a particular post. The 1st to get to d pole,of course,wins. Having been familiar wit stuffs as such and being so determined and gracious,Racer surpassed dem all so much so dat the fusion of it and d pole resulted to a graceful fetus. Well, a life devoid of sorrow sounded Racer for good nine months in an enclosed abode and wen it was finally birthed turned out to be as gracious as d ancestor. Prologue : D Racer of yester years is a year older today,fulfilled and of course #repping. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,aka RACER!!!
ah taught it was a story too grin grin grin

BTW HAPI BDAY ma'am
wish u lng lyf, prosperity, properties and anytn gud u wnt in life

#Have fun dear is ur day
Re: In The Land Of S'EMENS by tecno4life(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Toeyean1507 Happy birthday

wish u long life and prosperity in all ur endeavours, @ onemansquad I taught it's a story 2 gringrin
lol
Re: In The Land Of S'EMENS by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
iya so na your bday today....o se!!!.....hbd dear....where the booze!!! grin grin
Re: In The Land Of S'EMENS by kingphilip(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
happy birthday Toeyean1507.
as u begin a new year today in d journey of life, I wish u many more years filled with God's favor without limits n pray u achieve all the good things you've ever wished for

BTW that ur intro make brain o if person no read am complete him go think say na tori u de write..

from the above I suggest u start a story because u have the potential in u
Re: In The Land Of S'EMENS by Toeyean1507(f): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
kingphilip:
happy birthday Toeyean1507.
as u begin a new year today in d journey of life, I wish u many more years filled with God's favor without limits n pray u achieve all the good things you've ever wished for

BTW that ur intro make brain o if person no read am complete him go think say na tori u de write..

from the above I suggest u start a story because u have the potential in u
My oga,ur little gurl loyal o. Thanks so much for d wishes,I'm glad. As for d writing thingy, I've kinda get d skills just waiting for d right time to unleash it ni but,of course, dat'll be after I don gather lessons frm ur likes finish. 10ks fr d avdice,will keep it in mind.................*bowing
Re: In The Land Of S'EMENS by Toeyean1507(f): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
Jennimma:

Toykathy
kingphilip
fatalveli
onemansquad
emzypaz
hameenat94
Lolz! I just tried ma skill in describing my BIRTHDAY so as to make it look different. I hope I #rep all ma ogas @ d top
Re: In The Land Of S'EMENS by Toeyean1507(f): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
Onemansquad:

ah taught it was a story too grin grin grin

BTW HAPI BDAY ma'am
wish u lng lyf, prosperity, properties and anytn gud u wnt in life

#Have fun dear is ur day

. 10ks man. I just tried out d thingy ni weda I go fit d crew. Seeing all dis motivations,mehn, I better get ma writing materials ready! Thanks fr d wishes once more
Re: In The Land Of S'EMENS by Toeyean1507(f): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
iya so na your bday today....o se!!!.....hbd dear....where the booze!!! grin grin
Lolz,na swag I carry put jare. Thanks fr d wish,I'm grateful. Third mainland bridge na venue and all black na dress code.................*tongue out
Re: In The Land Of S'EMENS by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
Toeyean1507:
Lolz,na swag I carry put jare. Thanks fr d wish,I'm grateful. Third mainland bridge na venue and all black na dress code.................*tongue out

evil!!!! tongue grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: In The Land Of S'EMENS by toykathy(f): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
Jennimma:

Toykathy
kingphilip
fatalveli
onemansquad
emzypaz
hameenat94

happy bornday Toeyean (my name sake), wishn u llnp, may u always celebrate dis day in peace n joy of Christ. Hope u had fun?
Re: In The Land Of S'EMENS by Toeyean1507(f): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
toykathy:

happy bornday Toeyean (my name sake), wishn u llnp, may u always celebrate dis day in peace n joy of Christ. Hope u had fun?
Waow,thanks fr d wishes..............a whole lotta fun o. Dis is my best birthday so far,thanks fr being a part. U r appreciated

1 Like

Re: In The Land Of S'EMENS by kingphilip(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
Toeyean1507:
My oga,ur little gurl loyal o. Thanks so much for d wishes,I'm glad. As for d writing thingy, I've kinda get d skills just waiting for d right time to unleash it ni but,of course, dat'll be after I don gather lessons frm ur likes finish. 10ks fr d avdice,will keep it in mind.................*bowing
when is da ryt time
most great writers on nairaland started worst like u but with corrections from readers, they r where they r today
please start up urs n I'm sure within days you'll b a household name to reckon with in nairaland
Re: In The Land Of S'EMENS by Toeyean1507(f): 7:18am On Nov 15, 2014
kingphilip:

when is da ryt time
most great writers on nairaland started worst like u but with corrections from readers, they r where they r today
please start up urs n I'm sure within days you'll b a household name to reckon with in nairaland
I sure will keep dis advice to heart. I promise somtin very soon no matter ao short it might be. Thanks so much,I do appreciate dis.
Re: In The Land Of S'EMENS by kingphilip(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2014
Toeyean1507:
I sure will keep dis advice to heart. I promise somtin very soon no matter ao short it might be. Thanks so much,I do appreciate dis.
Uwc dear
can't wait to feast on ur story o
Re: In The Land Of S'EMENS by Sheenor: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2014
thought it was a story.....op, hmmm...na wa oo
Re: In The Land Of S'EMENS by Toeyean1507(f): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sheenor:
thought it was a story.....op, hmmm...na wa oo
Lolz,I dey sharpen my pencil,eraser don dey ground and books boku to write. Expect sometin soon.............*hailing
Re: In The Land Of S'EMENS by Onemansquad(m): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Toeyean1507:
Lolz,I dey sharpen my pencil,eraser don dey ground and books boku to write. Expect sometin soon.............*hailing
ma'am if u stat ur story dnt 4gt 2 holla me o
Re: In The Land Of S'EMENS by Toeyean1507(f): 6:50am On Nov 16, 2014
Onemansquad:

ma'am if u stat ur story dnt 4gt 2 holla me o
Boss,na u go front am sef............thanks fr d vote of confidence. *bowing
Re: In The Land Of S'EMENS by Toeyean1507(f): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
Third mainland bridge was dah venue, all black was dah dress code, holy water was dah official drink and na 'ahsihs' got us high buh as u nor come..................* grinning

(1) (Reply)

Spoof Comics Steps To The Forefront With Four Comic Issues. / The Greed Of Nairaland Writers! / See This Beautiful Poem Titled "Arike "... So Sweet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.