Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Need 3 Female Freelance Writers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Need 3 Female Freelance Writers (472 Views)

How Do I Get Freelance Writers & Editors On Literature Section? / Freelance Writers Wanted For Print And Online Magazine. / Freelance Writers Wanted - Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need 3 Female Freelance Writers by shaiguy(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2014
I am looking for 3 female writers to write for a female only magazine. I am hoping I can get the people I want within the next few days.

One person will be the lead, who will also be the editor and ensure all content is on point as per magazine objectives. It is a freelance type of work so no office to report to everyday, you just need internet access, a laptop and an antivirus installed on your computer.

I am hoping I will be able to get writers who will work for a 3 months period or maybe more.

Looking for people who are proactive.
Search out news and come up with creative content.

I personally want female writers only because content is more personal to them.
Writers will need to know how to cover basic events, very basic events, conduct interviews and transcribe audio.

It’s a monthly paying job so apply if you feel up to it.

Cordinator - Editor - N40,000 - 50,000 monthly
Writers/ Reporters - N25,000 - 35,000 monthly

Again it’s freelance work and you only need to apply if you really have a passion for writing female content and are also very good at what you do.

This opening is just for passionate female writers.
mailmumsie@gmail.com

Please just send a mail to the above address stating what role you would like to apply for, your experience , if any as well as 3 different samples of content you have worked on.

(1) (Reply)

Our Leaders / Brrrrrrrrrrr. I Need My Coffee / A Poem; Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.