Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

How To Prevent Pasta From Sticking (cooking Tip) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prevent Pasta From Sticking (cooking Tip) (1445 Views)

I Made My Own Pasta From Scratch / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup / Everything Pasta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Pasta From Sticking (cooking Tip) by foodiciary: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2014
Do you dread cooking pasta for the fear of it sticking together?

Here’s a tip to stop pasta from sticking when cooking. The trick is to....http://foodiciary.com/2014/11/prevent-pasta-from-sticking-cooking-tip/

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Pasta From Sticking (cooking Tip) by Jennifer89(f): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2014
don't allow the water to boil before putting the pasta. All you have to do is to break the pasta add water and put it on fire. #Thank me later#

2 Likes

Re: How To Prevent Pasta From Sticking (cooking Tip) by ApexTitan(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2014
Or you can add a few drops of vegetable oil into the boiling water. It will prevent the sticking.

I like it when spaghetti sticks together though. tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My 'vanillochocolat' Recipe :) / Pneumonia Outbreak: Under The Political Dispute, How Do Global Scientists View W / Does Eating At Night Result To Potty Belly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.