Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,422 members, 7,781,229 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:58 AM

For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl (53994 Views)

How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? / How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by magabounce(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
MrCork:

....8 years ...maximum....if she light skin wink

....2 minute if she dak skin! (noo offense)
angry
#no racism
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by woky: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
kemiola89:
I hate the sound of that... 'As long as he can' even if it takes a life time? The guy no get work ni?

If a girl likes you, you need not chase her for that long before she agrees and let you in her world.
it all depends on the guy's patience and the gal's decision.

Did you allowed ur guy to ur world the very first day he wooed you??
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by SenatorJames(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
Aprime:
As the lord leads... grin

Ha! Let's get serious:

I think when a lady likes you, she will respect your love and dignity and say Yes when she's sure you are In.

But when a lady doesn't like you, she will keep playing you around Until someone better shows up.

So Technically, Say No and give up on her when she's not giving you the vibes. Don't stay around, like a fool when she treats your approach like trash.

When a lady likes you back, two weeks of foot licking should do. Two weeks is enough for serious folks.

Remember, the patient dog, na hunger go kill am. grin
Sure. most especially for a lady you knows each other before (i.e friends). Even she may have tick you as a good or bad option for her before you propose, your proposal will only be for you to Collect your score Card from her.

1 Like

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by SenatorJames(m): 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
You can be saying this for a lady you just want to chop and clean mouth, which is fornication
hefelove:
5years? I dey mad? Na her puna and bobby swit reach lyk dat?
But a godly and good wife material as a future partner, it worth waiting. Even though I'm not in support of a lady stressing a man unnecessarily too long, after she is sure about him to be her husband.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by laykhorn(m): 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
andromida:

Patience is a virtue. kiss
Says who? Not in this context
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by phazotron(m): 12:04am On Nov 17, 2014
mikeson12:
9ja guys dey fall my hands big time,the more you open these useless threads,the more this bitches feel more important.

Guy,act cool and you will meet the right person for your life.

on point jare
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by phazotron(m): 12:07am On Nov 17, 2014
I'm not a very patient person when it comes to this. truth be told, I don't mind chasing a gal DAT I like , but the day I discover that she's playing hard to get or using me to play ball, that will be the end of the chase. I'm not emotional at all when it comes to girls so it will always be easy for me to dispose of any bitch that screws with me. kapish?

1 Like

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 17, 2014
MrCork:

...bro that's the hole idea....every man prwefa light skin female.. .pirrrrod!

....and how come outtta 3 million register females on nairaland,ther is only one light skin females?..(((mayapop)))
angry
grin cheesy
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by kakakoshina(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2014
Rapsodee:
Want to know your opinions concerning it,some girls like playing hard to get,some also do pretend as if they don't like a guy which the reason for these I don't understand but for how long should a reasonable guy keep chasing her before finally letting her go

it took me a year and we dated for three weeks!! Lol! Can't ever fall in love again! #Fact till I c someone ready nd serious to chase after me!

1 Like

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2014
After 20 minutes of talking to her you'll know if the chase would be worth it

1 Like

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by kween2ryhm(m): 9:01am On Nov 17, 2014
3weeks is enough, unless u re just a job seeker
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by rocknation62(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2014
frrank:

You never can tell, but believe me, i once chased a girl for 6months, (chai! I can't forget what i passed through.) I thought the relationship will last forever, but the lady dumped me after 2yrs(btw i never slept with her, even for once). She said no sex and i said OK, but the moment she dumped me, she opened her legs for the new guy, then she came to tell me she's sorry for.....bla bla bla.

Since then, i have refused to see 'tough time' as a yardstick for a good and long-lasting relationship.

By the way, i hardly woo ladies now, they're the once wooing me because of the material things they see around. But then, i don't even take advantage of them, because of who i am.

If i make up my mind to woo a lady and she cannot give me a reply within 24hrs, then I'll just conclude that she's not interested.

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by rocknation62(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2014
frrank:

You never can tell, but believe me, i once chased a girl for 6months, (chai! I can't forget what i passed through.) I thought the relationship will last forever, but the lady dumped me after 2yrs(btw i never slept with her, even for once). She said no sex and i said OK, but the moment she dumped me, she opened her legs for the new guy, then she came to tell me she's sorry for.....bla bla bla.

Since then, i have refused to see 'tough time' as a yardstick for a good and long-lasting relationship.

By the way, i hardly woo ladies now, they're the once wooing me because of the material things they see around. But then, i don't even take advantage of them, because of who i am.

If i make up my mind to woo a lady and she cannot give me a reply within 24hrs, then I'll just conclude that she's not interested.

now I get your point. Your reason for the 24hrs response method is because of what you went through with the lady that dumped you after 2years and no sex, now you want to use what you have to get them within 24hrs....Hmmmmm I see. So ladies are the ones wooing you based on who you be...you na dangote pikin
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by frrank(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2014
rocknation62:
now I get your point. Your reason for the 24hrs response method is because of what you went through with the lady that dumped you after 2years and no sex, now you want to use what you have to get them within 24hrs....Hmmmmm I see. So ladies are the ones wooing you based on who you be...you na dangote pikin

My brother, don't take it too far. Just like i told you, i really felt it cause i loved everything about her and i had done alot of things to prove my love: i spent alot of money on her, i fought for her, i had issues with my mum, uncle and some of my siblings because of her. I wasn't after sex, so don't even go there.

Must you be Dangote's son before a lady will woo you?

The reason i said 24hrs is because i only woo ladies that are in my circle of friends. We have to be close. I've have to see/meet them on regular basis directly or indirectly, and/or they have to know me too before i make my mind known to them. In short, she's got to be someone I'm familiar with. That's it.

I maybe wrong, but that's my decision.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
mikeson12:

lol grin grin

Mr.Amu

grin grin grin grin grin
Mazi. Amu
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by criuze(m): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
Kayordey:
Dts d bomb,she go dy startled, bt leave her wt some cautioning words to think about.

That's just it, though many of them never think. Men until I realise there are hundreds of them for every single man. Men I will spend my last card for treasure, I will make you never forget you mistake
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
laykhorn:

Says who? Not in this context

In what context is patience applicable?
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by femmysin(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
dhrey:
it all depends on what interest you find in her.mine took me 5years.

5 years kee wetin na her puna na gold plated abi her Brest na diamond dey on top, weey women plenty for naija like mad.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by laykhorn(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
andromida:

In what context is patience applicable?

[b]Patience (or forbearing) is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without acting on annoyance/anger in a negative way; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties.Patience is the level of endurance one can take before negativity. It is also used to refer to the character trait of being steadfast. Antonyms include hastiness and impetuousness.

^^^Wikipedia.

I so have a hundred million things to be patient for, chasing a soul of the opposite se.x is not included. Whoever first uttered that saying is high on something. Why would I have to be patient when I could move on and get a outrightly better person by making 5, 6, 7 or even 8 digit of papers. 50cent once said 'you're hustling backwards If you chasing bit:ches, chase those papers and they'll come with it'
It used to be cool in those days, but this is the 21st century for crying out loud and chasing a woman shouldnt be an herculean task. Maybe I am too advanced or something but I wont wait for bas.a55 to approve me when the fella kicks her a5s out of his life like polio. You can't make yourself a priority in someone's life.
LOL! I dont see myself doing it, atleast not at the moment. But you may give me reasons to do that... [/b]
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by balogundayo(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
Try hard nd neva give up.. Who knows, she might say "yes" when the big trumpet sounds... U could wait till then.. Lol

please vote naijaboiy for Mr.Nairaland
2014 https://www.nairaland.com/naijaboiy Your
Vote Counts... He's the one

1 Like

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by valchris10: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
dhrey:
it all depends on what interest you find in her.mine took me 5years.
after she has finished grooving with us. lol
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by valchris10: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
rocknation62:
if a lady likes you she would remove all barricades for you, else, you talk like they say in hollywood casting office... NEXT"
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:47am On Nov 19, 2014
pelij:
which lord?

lord of the rings...
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by rocknation62(m): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
frrank:

My brother, don't take it too far. Just like i told you, i really felt it cause i loved everything about her and i had done alot of things to prove my love: i spent alot of money on her, i fought for her, i had issues with my mum, uncle and some of my siblings because of her. I wasn't after sex, so don't even go there.

Must you be Dangote's son before a lady will woo you?

The reason i said 24hrs is because i only woo ladies that are in my circle of friends. We have to be close. I've have to see/meet them on regular basis directly or indirectly, and/or they have to know me too before i make my mind known to them. In short, she's got to be someone I'm familiar with. That's it.

I maybe wrong, but that's my decision.
noted...
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
laykhorn:

[b]Patience (or forbearing) is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without acting on annoyance/anger in a negative way; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties.Patience is the level of endurance one can take before negativity. It is also used to refer to the character trait of being steadfast. Antonyms include hastiness and impetuousness.

^^^Wikipedia.

I so have a hundred million things to be patient for, chasing a soul of the opposite se.x is not included. Whoever first uttered that saying is high on something. Why would I have to be patient when I could move on and get a outrightly better person by making 5, 6, 7 or even 8 digit of papers. 50cent once said 'you're hustling backwards If you chasing bit:ches, chase those papers and they'll come with it'
It used to be cool in those days, but this is the 21st century for crying out loud and chasing a woman shouldnt be an herculean task. Maybe I am too advanced or something but I wont wait for bas.a55 to approve me when the fella kicks her a5s out of his life like polio. You can't make yourself a priority in someone's life.
LOL! I dont see myself doing it, atleast not at the moment. But you may give me reasons to do that... [/b]

The word that stands out to me is bitches so if you chasing b.itches i get why you can't be patient don't complain when you have a b.itch who is in your life for the papers its what you asked for sometimes life is good like that. If you ever find that woman who brings more to the equation you couldn't find elsewhere brother chase her and make it work. There is no one to impress with the bad guy/tough guy stance at the end of the day you and the universe are your most important audience so all i am saying if she is good for you......well you know what i said. cheesy
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by laykhorn(m): 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
andromida:

The word that stands out to me is bitches so if you chasing b.itches i get why you can't be patient don't complain when you have a b.itch who is in your life for the papers its what you asked for sometimes life is good like that. If you ever find that woman who brings more to the equation you couldn't find elsewhere brother chase her and make it work. There is no one to impress with the bad guy/tough guy stance at the end of the day you and the universe are your most important audience so all i am saying if she is good for you......well you know what i said. cheesy
[b]Andro! How come thats the only thing you sight in my post? What makes you think I've got a b1tch in my life? Oh! You also think I chase bit.ches? In Philosophy, we call that Fallacy of Hasty Conclusion...that statement was inpired by 50Cent who I guess chases such womenand I'm not insinuating that I chase such, Its just another word that depicts you women folks.
I dont even have a woman in my life. Not even one in the past, I'm in my early twenties though. I dont know why but I've never met one that appeals to me and I'm not dazzled by feminine physical adornments but I am a relationship expert If I'll use the words of a pal. I've advised Casanovas, Gigolos, triflers, and extremely serious fellas and their female counterparts. That experience comes from living all my life with 5 guys around me. Yes! Some have been around for 5, 10, 15 years and more. I dont think anyone would 'bring more to the equation' such that they deserve to be chased like berserk buffalos. All this things are just obsessions.
I believe any woman who thinks you're the right guy wont let you chase for a long time, not even a little period nor let him go through rigorious things. He would have it easy-- not cheap.[/b]

1 Like

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by bisayor(m): 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
misshoree:
If its true love, yu can chase her till eternity tongue
really, eternity? I'm sure you didn't mean that...
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
andromida:

Patience is a virtue. kiss

That was then when patience is a virtue during the days of moses.

10minute maximum is enough.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
guffywealth26:

That was then when patience is a virtue during the days of moses.

10minute maximum is enough.

No deceive yasef it's your type that drives past a gals house every 2hrs to pretend like you are just passing through so you can catch a glimpse of her. cheesy
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Maamin(m): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Chase what exactly...na money?

@ OP just chase her until she nak leg for stone fall down then run climb her head pass. grin

Singing *unto the next one*
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Maamin(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
chidirowland:
U don’t need to chase if u have what it takes, she will be the one chasing other girls away from you

Emmm! Do u mean money? undecided
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Maamin(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
badoolee:
It depends on y u chasin d babe,if u chasin ha 4 d sake of sex,den afta one month,give up and go 4 d. Loose ones,buh if u chasin ha to be ur wife,nigga chase her 4 as long as God entas ha heart,u kan stop chasing ha wen u intrstd in marryin a biatch as a wife

WTF are u saying?..smh sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend / Office Romance - My Experience / Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.