Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read (7152 Views)

Over 1000 People Applied To Mercy Aigbe - Gentry's PA Job Opening / Actor Emeka Ike Finally Speaks On Ibinabo's Travails - Says He Is Not Rejoicing. / See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by emassflourish(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2014

In a little town of Glenrock early Thursday, it has been reported that almost 1000 residents went missing overnight.

It is so alarming because the police are searching everywhere but they have not found them.

Some Christians believed that they have been taken into heaven by heaven in ‘the rapture’ “They just disappeared,” said a resident.

“My husband was gone. Just gone. I’m sad I’ve been left behind, but happy for him. But who knows, maybe I will be raptured later today.”

“There was a brilliant light that came shining into my bedroom window around 3:00 am that woke me up,” said another resident who was also left behind.

“I didn’t know what it was. I got up, checked my kids’ bedrooms and they were gone.”

“This is so exciting,” a local farmer said. “This world has become too vile and nasty, and now it’s going to end.”

While puzzled police continued their search, residents have begun gathering in the small downtown to pray together and sing hymns to the Lord

more news @ http://www.
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by johnbuck81(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
As na american movie abi!

9 Likes

Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by leshluap(m): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
ok
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Blitz4real(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
johnbuck81:
As na american movie abi!
My brother help me ask them oooo

7 Likes

Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by naijaboiy: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
what is this undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Rapture don start and u r here posting ,does dat mean you not a material for heaven?..........lol

8 Likes

Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Wen d rapture happens. No one will need to tell no one. Every eye will see him descend from the sky

And note. Its nt something that's in successions. It'll happen once and dt ll b final

14 Likes

Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by sucreblazing(m): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
se Na country by country rapture go dey happen ni?

make I wait till it gets to the nearest country before I repent! !!

8 Likes

Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by rawpadgin(m): 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
I have seen the movie, it was directed by Steven Spielberg grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Nonybb: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
Islamic Rapture
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by pretydiva(f): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
;Dchai..dis pple nor go kill me wif laff oo

1 Like

Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by 100Cents: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
You guys should stop this mockery of the Word of God..

1 Like

Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Jennydoris(f): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
rawpadgin:

Please what's the name of the movie.. Am very much interested.
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by clemzo101(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
Whoever kidnapped dos people wll soon start contacting families for ramsome......rapture kor disappear ni.
emassflourish:

In a little town of Glenrock early Thursday, it has been reported that almost 1000 residents went missing overnight.

It is so alarming because the police are searching everywhere but they have not found them.

Some Christians believed that they have been taken into heaven by heaven in ‘the rapture’ “They just disappeared,” said a resident.

“My husband was gone. Just gone. I’m sad I’ve been left behind, but happy for him. But who knows, maybe I will be raptured later today.”

“There was a brilliant light that came shining into my bedroom window around 3:00 am that woke me up,” said another resident who was also left behind.

“I didn’t know what it was. I got up, checked my kids’ bedrooms and they were gone.”

“This is so exciting,” a local farmer said. “This world has become too vile and nasty, and now it’s going to end.”

While puzzled police continued their search, residents have begun gathering in the small downtown to pray together and sing hymns to the Lord

more news @ http://www.
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by rawpadgin(m): 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
Jennydoris:

ETT gringrin
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by hahn(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
Op, change the name of your blog to bag of "lies"

1 Like

Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Jennydoris(f): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
rawpadgin:
ETT gringrin

Meaning
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
rawpadgin:

not that one. this movie was directed by tchidi tchikere - chidi mokeme was the angel that blew the trumpet.
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by egopersonified(f): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ta, if I wasnt raptured then it didnt happen. They better start sending messages to other planets for their kidnapped citizens to be released by the aliens who took them.

2 Likes

Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
Why didn't it happen in nigeria? Everyone should see it Mr. Op. That's another movie.
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Genes1s: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
missberrypop5:
Why didn't it happen in nigeria? Everyone should see it Mr. Op. That's another movie.
simply because there is little or NO saint in nigeria embarassed
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
Genes1s:
simply because there is little or NO saint in nigeria embarassed
Why didn't we see them raptured? So the babies everywhere aint saints?
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by lanxlot(m): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
av mercy On us Lord, poor sinners
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by lanxlot(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
even if Its a lie, watch what you type. it jux may spell doom to u.
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
OP nawa cant u see DAT this na novel writing by Shakespeare ft Achebe,Agatha christie

1 Like

Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by olempe(m): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
Jennydoris:

Its titled left behind, lemme check if I can still see the download link.
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by whugo(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
Na true o.One of my neighbour sef dey miss since friday!#repentance tins :'
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
#sigh
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by rawpadgin(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Jennydoris:

Meaning
End Time Things

1 Like

Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Beennkumar(m): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Bennyberry(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lolz.rapture indeed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught In The Act: Married Woman Caught Cheating With A Very Young Boy In Hotel / Federation Of West African Freelance Journalist Association Appoints Alexreports / China Fooled The World With Corona Virus To Become World Power - USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.