Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,180 members, 7,780,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:21 AM

Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? (36508 Views)

Soyinka Accuses Presidency Of Using Vulgar Language At Campaigns / Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter / Tinubu Delays Buhari’s Decision On VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Amanwulu1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
biafranqueen:
They don't want to hear that grin
u still dey mind dem? Me I no dey mind dem again.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
biafranqueen:
Did you not see the full article? lamidos@hotmail.com email him maybe he can get you a contract for curtains in the Palace grin
nwanyi onye ara! So your anambra brother has finished confusing you and telling you lies okwaya? You're sick! grin grin
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by asha80(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
Obiagelli:
The type of president the elite want is different from what the masses want. Thanks for your (elite) opinion sls, that's if you actually made this statement.
you have been listening to jimi disu lately.
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
brownlord:

seun ban this guy

Never been banned for once mah nigga grin

I say it as it is and stand for it.
Those oldies are ancestors already.

The ban, if any rule violated, all right...will be cool to know how it feels though.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
asha80:
you have been listening to jimi disu lately.
Got me there grin grin
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
berem:
nwanyi onye ara! So your anambra brother has finished confusing you and telling you lies okwaya? You're sick! grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
Obiagelli:

Got me there grin grin
I used to be an ardent listener of Jimi Disu till I stopped listening to radio. I think I have to go back listening to Classic FM because of him. cheesy

How are you btw? Been a while... cheesy
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
berem:
I used to be an ardent listener of Jimi Disu till I stopped listening to radio. I think I have to go back listening to Classic FM because of him. cheesy

How are you btw? Been a while... cheesy
I am great sis, been a little occupied

i listen to jimi disu as much as i can, i also follow his sunday show (2pm) on classic fm, this weekend own i no go miss, he is interviewing femi aribisala, i am yet to understand that aribisala dude.
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by brown3: 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
miiraaj:

Suddenly, you guys are taking the words of Sanusi the acclaimed APC Boko haram sponsor?
jajanweed we have notice u already, nest time read carefully so that u will know who they re talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by brown3: 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
miiraaj:

Suddenly, you guys are taking the words of Sanusi the acclaimed APC Boko haram sponsor?
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Obiagelli:

I am great sis, been a little occupied

i listen to jimi disu as much as i can, i also follow his sunday show (2pm) on classic fm, this weekend own i no go miss, he is interviewing femi aribisala, i am yet to understand that aribisala dude.

Oh nice! My regards to your family. cool
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
berem:
Oh nice! My regards to your family. cool
Thanks sis, same here
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by courage89(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
nationwide1:
SLS remains a man of explicit wisdom. What bothers me most times is how Buhari will fight corruption ( if at all he can) when those who assist him get there are themselves very corrupt. Is he going to bite the fingers that fed him?

What we need in this country is a courageous leader; who will build institutions of transparency and accountability, and stand by without interference for the law to prosecute people who goes contrary to the country's rules of engagement including corruption (no matter how highly placed, or your party affiliation). I'm convinced that based on Buhari's experience, his discipline, zero tolerance for profligacy, and his absolute stance on corruption; he will set these as objectives and push to achieve them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by apolonius(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
You picked some excerpts from a piece written many years ago on Gamji.com and give it a currency with a very dubious intent.

Well,it's a moronic act in support of an utterly failed GEJ leadership!

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by hazyfm: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
berem:
No source? Biafranqueen,you can do better than this!

She just got employed into Tan Nig Ltd
Waiting for her monthly alert
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Ngwakwe: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Are there people still insisting on Buhari's attempt to cry for the last time?

If Buhari is your father will you encourage him to embark on such impossible task that may cause him an irredeemable heart attack?

Give the old man a break, the presidential election was won on 11th November, 2014 when Mr President accepted Nigerians plea to run for a second term in the absence of a better candidate.

It is no longer a good experience in Buhari's CV rather a setback he wishes never happened.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by NwaTeacher1: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
Buhari in Association of Past Criminals. Tell me your friends, i will tell you who you are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by chemali: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
The concluding part of Sanusi's write-up

Having said all this let me conclude by saying that if Buhari gets a nomination he will have my vote (for what it is worth). I will vote for him not, like some have averred, because he is a northerner and a Muslim or because I think his candidacy is good for the north and Islam; I will vote for him not because I think he will make a good democrat or that he was not a dictator. I will vote for Buhari as a Nigerian for a leader who restored my pride and dignity and my belief in the motherland. I will vote for the man who made it undesirable for the “Andrews” to “check out” instead of staying to change Nigeria. I will vote for Buhari to say thank you for the world view of Buharism, a truly nationalist ideology for all Nigerians. I do not know if Buhari is still a nationalist or a closet bigot and fanatic, or if he was the spirit and not just the face of Buharism. My vote for him is not based on a divination of what he is or may be, but a celebration of what his government was and what it gave to the nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Chigold101(m): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
biafranqueen:
Unequivocal indeed!
if this post is from Sanusi then it is a very old post. Because there is no ANPP nor AD in our political terain. Another thing i noticed is that he mentioned OBJ & IBB, these two men are not really in the front bunner of our today‘s politics.
Conclusion this post might be from Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (before or when he was in CBN) but it is not from Sanusi Lamido Sunusi the Emir of Kano neither is it from the Emir‘s palace.
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by miiraaj: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
berem:
No source? Biafranqueen,you can do better than this!

http://www.gamji.com/sanusi/sanusi26.htm
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Lurcky(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
barcanista:
Why not provide us the link to the article? And People Opinion change, depending on whatever influences them.

Now that the odds in this article is against the APC, you guys are asking for links and sources.

But if it was against the PDP, Ogbeni I tell you everyone will just throw more insults @ them without asking for any confirmation, links or sources.

Amazing!

6 Likes

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Lurcky(m): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
NwaTeacher1:
Buhari in Association of Past Criminals. Tell me your friends, i will tell you who you are.

They don't know, tell them jare.

They are just trying to themselves.
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Lurcky(m): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
Chigold101:
if this post is from Sanusi then it is a very old post. Because there is no ANPP nor AD in our political terain. Another thing i noticed is that he mentioned OBJ & IBB, these two men are not really in the front bunner of our today‘s politics.
Conclusion this post might be from Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (before or when he was in CBN) but it is not from Sanusi Lamido Sunusi the Emir of Kano neither is it from the Emir‘s palace.

Guy the issue here is that this statement came from the Emir himself, whether today or a decade ago, last year, or whenever. This statement was made by the man who is now an Emir and the point should be noted

5 Likes

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
I can see that people got fooled by the OP

But if you care to read the entire article from SLS about Buhari infact you will love Buhari the more

It is little wonder that some Nigerian Youths have been termed lazy intellectually........most didnt bother to ask for the source of what the charlatan posted

and most will even not bother to read the whole article which was written many years ago

What a set of leaders of tommorrow
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by drnoel: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
biafranqueen:
An excerpt from the Emir himself enjoy!

And atlast, it has been said. The apolitical disgraced ex CBN governor has finally committed political suicide. As from now SLS now has be respect, to be bold enof to tell the truth on peoples lips but no one is saying.
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by idumuose(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
I concur
courage89:

What we need in this country is a courageous leader; who will build institutions of transparency and accountability, and stand by without interference for the law to prosecute people who goes contrary to the country's rules of engagement including corruption (no matter how highly placed, or your party affiliation). I'm convinced that based on Buhari's experience, his discipline, zero tolerance for profligacy, and his absolute stance on corruption; he will set these as objectives and push to achieve them.
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Orunto: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
Thanks.
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Chigold101(m): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lurcky:

Guy the issue here is that this statement came from the Emir himself, whether today or a decade ago, last year, or whenever. This statement was made by the man who is now an Emir and the point should be noted
for ur mind now... U have given it to me... Sanusi
Lamido Sanusi cant make such a statement now he is Emir... U better know that...
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Plshavmercyamen: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
My People! Do not allow your selves to be fooled by an excerpt. Read the whole article, most especially the concluding part and u will not only love Buhari the more but wil get energised to work for his victory at the polls both unconditionally but for the love of our nation. Chukwu gozie Buhari. Udo diri unu

1 Like

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Deiok(m): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
Clearly this OP is a liar and should be ban.
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Mogidi: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
In a nation of 120million people we can do better than restrict our leadership to a small group. I think Buhari, Babangida and yes Obasanjo should simply allow others try their hand instead of believing they have the monopoly of wisdom.

Even Sanusi won't vote Buhari going by the above quote.
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Rilwayne001: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
biafranqueen:
Biko can you even read the whole thing and analyze it?

Shu.t your dirty mouth up.

Cant you see that the gabbage you copied was dated 2002

WHY PDP enjoy lying like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Silver Spoon Kids Who Are Contsting In This Year's Elections / Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos / Why APC Lost Zamfara To PDP – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.