Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? (36559 Views)

Soyinka Accuses Presidency Of Using Vulgar Language At Campaigns / Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter / Tinubu Delays Buhari’s Decision On VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by nerodenero: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2014
biafranqueen:

Third, I do not think Nigerians today are ready for Buhari. Everywhere you turn you see thieves who have amassed wealth in the last four years, be they legislators, Local Government chairmen and councilors, or governors and ministers. But these are the heroes in their societies. They are the religious leaders and ethnic champions and Nigerians, especially northerners, will castigate and discredit anyone who challenges them. Unless we start by educating our people and changing their value system, people like Buhari will remain the victims of their own love for Nigeria
At the bolded: Northern leaders are always against any regime that denies them key position to govern and loot.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by invisibleolly: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2014
biafranqueen:
An excerpt from the Emir himself enjoy!

http://www.gamji.com/sanusi/sanusi29.htm

Tsew. I'm not suprise.
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Trustyd1(m): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2014
this make sense though i don't beleive this came from Sanusi.
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Mbediogu(m): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=biafranqueen post=28010302]An excerpt from the Emir himself enjoy!

I am not a politician but must concur with his Royal Higness because the sacred nature of his stool cannot allow him to talk from both sides of his mouth. I have just observed that this Sanusi is just a mass of brain tissue from tip of his hair to the joints of his toes.
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Datsme: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2014
?When Sanusi s making it known to us on hw much JonaTAN n hs saTANic counterparts r embezzling our money in billion of dollars U guys r saying dt he s a whistle blower n consequently bringing out unfounded S-hits abt hs personality. Now u v suddenly realised hs patriotism n u want us to digest hs past view on buhari. Ok we v heard u bt if we v to vote for either buhari or Gej in this forthcoming election base on Sanusi views on each of d personalities involved, who do u think s worthy of our votes, an old man or a young man dt s obviously romancing corruption in every way?
If u ask me I wil go for d old man of trustworthily character.
In Sound sultan voice: 'ebami kigbe ole ole ole...
#GejMustGo come 2015 by God grace Amen.
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Mccullum: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2014
Any way, it is mere expression of his personal opinion, & it is not expressing for Nigerians.
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by deletrue: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2014
I am a pensioner yet, confuse about who Nigerians are. . As Tambuwal showed up, things just turn down ward for Buhari. Nigerians cannot be judged accurately. They, are neither there nor here. They are sometime certain and at another moment, become uncertain. That is why many others outside describe Nigerians as confusing, unreliable beings etc. What about when some rep. member jointly bought the form for Tambuwal. It means all othese people know that Buhari will not make, yet there standing behind him. tufiakwa
Sanusi and their likes should have known that Buhari is out of fashion, especially these days. They refused to inform him until when Tambuwal surfaces. This means that if Buhari is allowed to contest and come out as a failure, these set of Sanusis' will go to court, will protest, cause trouble and can even cause deaths since it is in their DNA and as Islamists, whereas it is clear in their inner mine that Buhari cannot win elections now. Why are the hausa like this? Always aiming at causing trouble etc?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Datsme: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2014
nationwide1:
SLS remains a man of explicit wisdom. What bothers me most times is how Buhari will fight corruption ( if at all he can) when those who assist him get there are themselves very corrupt. Is he going to bite the fingers that fed him?
No problem let hm get there n bite everybody including JonaTAN
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2014
nationwide1:
SLS remains a man of explicit wisdom. What bothers me most times is how Buhari will fight corruption ( if at all he can) when those who assist him get there are themselves very corrupt. Is he going to bite the fingers that fed him?

That's the very fact that surprises the living daylight out of me. Buhari's strongest ally, is one of the dirtiest politician in living memory, 6 jets, massive real estates in pricest locations all over the world. Nepotistic enthronement of mother (RIP), daughter, wife, inlaws into lootocracy, and yet a supposed angel of Anti-Corruption (only strong point) is riding on the back of Lucifer to heaven. HOW ? I ask, HOW can this marriage work ?

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by arsetalks(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2014
Nairaland moderators are crooks. The more detailed article was published last week no one bothered about it but this one that only take a part that goes against Buhari is pushed to the front page.

Sad. Very sad. Publish the whole story. Publish where he highlighted Buhari's strong points, where he dismissed several useless propaganda myths.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by major466(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2014
Wanted to say something but it slipped my mind...

O Yes. Did I hear Sanusi say we need many Buharis to clean up the system? So Buhari is now the bastion of integrity? A bastion of integrity dining and wining with the Chief of Corruption (Tinubu)? This is an insult to our intelligence. Buhari, I repeat Buhari is far from a man of integrity. Buhari is a man of corruption PERIOD. Check out all his political allies and you will realize and understand that birds of the same feather rocks together. A religious fanatic and an extremist with Political/Religious agenda, who by now, should be cooling himself in Prison for crimes against humanity. His policies were so feudal during his reign of terror (1983 - 1986) that Fela called him 'An Animal in Human Skin'. Those of us who were there have not forgotten the sight of seeing people wiped like animals with terrifying looking kobokos all in the name of order and discipline (An action done to shut people up about Democracy). Jailing innocent people for imaginary corruption crimes and letting corrupt ones who ironically happen to be his friends ride around town freely. We certainly have not forgotten his disdain for Civilian Rule. His HATE for democracy sad was so great that anyone who's brave enough to say the word 'Democracy' finds himself killed by killer squad or is thrown in Jail without trial. A fanatical terror with the worsest human right abuse, all committed in the name of fighting corruption. So much for a beast now a saint who love Nigeria? shocked Tell that to the birds.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi himself is just an fanatical as Buhari. It still beat my imagination that Emir Sanusi was ones the CBN gov. SLS is a loss cause. An economic prof in one of the prestigious University in the country ones said that Nigerian leaders will live to regret the actions of SLS visavis his policies on the Nigerian economy. He describes the CBN policies under SLS as time bombs waiting to explode to ravage the economy in future. The prof even went ahead and stated that late President Musa Yar'adua's appointment of SLS as Gov of CBN is the worse mistake ever! SLS was never fit to be CBN gov right from the beginning.
Well, not many people gave the prof chance to explain himself. Many thought he was a drunk seeking attention. Now am beginning to see what the prof saw seven years ago.

http://www.fela.net/discography/beasts-of-no-nation

1 Like

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2014
texazzpete:

If that's what you took from that article, I am very very sorry for you and whoever paid for your education.

Disgraceful.
God bless you.
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2014
arsetalks:
Nairaland moderators are crooks. The more detailed article was published last week no one bothered about it but this one that only take a part that goes against Buhari is pushed to the front page.

Sad. Very sad. Publish the whole story. Publish where he highlighted Buhari's strong points, where he dismissed several useless propaganda myths.

Nairaland Politics is for exposition of any Politician without bias. The question you should rather ask is; Are all these facts accurate ?

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by sunnyotunsman: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2014
I dont feel that the likes of buhari who told muslims not to vote for a christain presidential candidate is capable of transforming nigeria for good.This is a man who vowed to turn nigeria into Afghanista if he didnt win.This is a man that have never spoken against bokoharam.This is a man that was against democracy that he overthrew civilian govt in 1983.This man will turn nigeria into an arab state because of his extremist view.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by arsetalks(m): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2014
Billyonaire:

Nairaland Politics is for exposition of any Politician without bias. The question you should rather ask is; Are all these facts accurate ?
See me see useless logic ooo. So all those rubbish peddled about to discredit Buhari are true abi?

Thing is, why was the whole article not posted to the front page? Why is it a small portion of it is on the home page?

It is a simple and straight forward question?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by businesslawyer(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2014
biafranqueen:
An excerpt from the Emir himself enjoy!

http://www.gamji.com/sanusi/sanusi29.htm

Op what you simply end up doing is first of all showing the world what a brilliant and forthright man SLS is. Secondly u just put the personalities of GMB and GEJ into to perspective taking the pain of reading the entire article by SLS which for reasons best known to u have to wait till later to post in full the only reason SLS was not too receptive to GMB presidency then was because he blv it is not given that he can replicate his success in 1983 and that there is a need for a new set of leaders.

with d benefits of hindsight am sure SLS had realised the fallacy of the assumption that a young and fresh face would necessarily bring the desired change.

I pray nay i dare anyone post an article that can succinctly describe GEJ's policy after 4 yrs in power the way and manner GMB's 18 months in power can be explained.

GMB might not be able to replicate the successes recorded over 30 yrs ago but at least we know we have a man that is unapologetic-ally pro Nigeria, pro masses and has the desire and fire to get d job done and not blame everything but himself for the failings of his government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by driand(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2014
biafranqueen:
Eveybody knows this essay wettin dey pain you grin Does it not make sense?
who and who know it ? post ur source or go to hell?
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by driand(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=biafranqueen post=28011488][/quote]still no source!
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by kgr8mike(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2014
Sanusi made sense, only if Buhari will think so.
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by driand(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
nationwide1:
get him in and wait for that moment.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by driand(m): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
biafranqueen:
Did you not see the full article? lamidos@hotmail.com email him maybe he can get you a contract for curtains in the Palace grin
u ain't making any sense yet, how is lamidos@hotmail.com a source?
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by eightsin(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
nationwide1:

Question for the demons
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
nationwide1:
Dont you think,its sensible,to give him chance first,then see,what he has to offer. Then,we can judge him.
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by cuntacinte: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
Great minds are oil to the wheel of progress, undoubtedly so is SLS. I just hope the targets here will pause awhile to truly digest words of wisdom when you hear or see one.
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
biafranqueen:
I did and his points still hold water today did he or did he not say we should move on from bringing our elders in as leaders. This is the point I always make. His action plan was good for 1983 in a military coup not for 2015.

Secondly he only supported him after he won the nomination read brose!
When he was ptf chairman,which wasnt 1983,the outcome is there for you to analyse.
This is a man of impeccable character,that craves for better Nigeria.
We should not allow our judgement becloud by sentiment od tribe,ethnicity and religion. Nigeria is in a pathetic state,nothing works,lots of poverty,diseases,killings ,unemployment, in a nation that its blessed with abudance .
This is the time for change,if we missed it,we are going to be sorry

1 Like

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Samabu07(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Since 2002..., what is SLS saying now (2014)?
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by M4gunners: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
berem:
madam,I won't not until you provide a source.
What source are you requesting for? Are you not seeing it there? Hia person wen plant half Yam will harvest nothing but half Yam hheeee.
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by MIKIDONZ(m): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
This statement was made by sanusi of then not the lamido sanusi of now, because there were elements of truth in the assertion, let all political hijackers of 2nd republic til now park one side so dat new faces of politicians can come up into the system for better governance
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Montaque(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
The best article i have read today. Forget the rumours,SLS spoke with patriotism. And to all of my age mates that still chant for GMB,please know that the man was good,but you can be better, if he gives you the chance. If you dont think so,then you are taking us back in time.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Montaque(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
businesslawyer:

Op what you simply end up doing is first of all showing the world what a brilliant and forthright man SLS is. Secondly u just put the personalities of GMB and GEJ into to perspective taking the pain of reading the entire article by SLS which for reasons best known to u have to wait till later to post in full the only reason SLS was not too receptive to GMB presidency then was because he blv it is not given that he can replicate his success in 1983 and that there is a need for a new set of leaders.

with d benefits of hindsight am sure SLS had realised the fallacy of the assumption that a young and fresh face would necessarily bring the desired change.

I pray nay i dare anyone post an article that can succinctly describe GEJ's policy after 4 yrs in power the way and manner GMB's 18 months in power can be explained.

GMB might not be able to replicate the successes recorded over 30 yrs ago but at least we know we have a man that is unapologetic-ally pro Nigeria, pro masses and has the desire and fire to get d job done and not blame everything but himself for the failings of his government.
Nna, for how long will you serve your master? Are there no younger present politician who can do better? What we are saying is that the present generation should lead in their own time(now), so that they will not struggle with my kids when its their time,thus replicating what GMB is doing now.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by aguizm(m): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
biafranqueen:
Did you not see the full article? lamidos@hotmail.com email him maybe he can get you a contract for curtains in the Palace grin
Hahaha grin grin grin grin my sister u don tear my belle with laugh. Leave dat alhaja called berem with her blind followewship of Abokis. I bet u she didn't read through the passage not because she doesn't wanna read but because she can't read. She has never made a statement of more than three sentences here on nairaland. She is an ITI'BOLIBO.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Strips Unclad To Buy Fuel At A Station In Lagos. Photos / See N75m Hospital That Was Abandoned By Senator Bala Na' Allah In Kebbi. (Pics) / Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.