Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:36 AM

She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic (3691 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video / If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Chetachuku(m): 12:08am On Nov 25, 2008
I am 35. She is 24. She keeps a plethora of male friends and insists they are platonic. She converses with her guys up to late in the night atimes spending up to two hours on the phone. She always goes out of my presence to pick such calls. I love her. She makes me believe she loves me but this her singular action makes me uncomfortable. I have discussed it with her but the act continues. There is no clue that it will soon stop because she maintains that such actions make her happy. I am considering giving her a distance to sort herself out with her 'boyfriends'. Am I too jealous?
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by chika98: 12:13am On Nov 25, 2008
No. You are as normal as the next guy. She's is playing you. I just hope you don't realize it when it is too late.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by tope2000(f): 12:16am On Nov 25, 2008
I dont know abt that o undecided
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by nana(f): 12:17am On Nov 25, 2008
chika98:

No. You are as normal as the next guy. She's is playing you. I just hope you don't realize it when it is too late.
Hmm!

@poster,U have every right to be jealous. She is def. wrong for leaving ur presence to pick up such calls but then,it aint no crime to have many guys as her friends.
She is just like me but i have no skeleton in my wardrobe tho'.

Sit her down and tell her how u feel about her numerous male pals.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Sauron1: 12:17am On Nov 25, 2008
Chetachuku:

i am 35. she is 24. she keeps a plethora of male friends and insists they are platonic. she converses with her guys up to late in the night atimes spending up to two hours on the phone. she always goes out of my presence to pick such calls. i love her. she makes me believe she loves me but this her singular action makes me uncomfortable. i have discussed it with her but the act continues. there is no clue that it will soon stop because she maintains that such actions make her happy. i am considering giving her a distance to sort herself out with her 'boyfriends'. am i too jealous?

Innocent until proven GUILTY. . . . . .
Some women are more comfortable with male friends than female friends.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by chika98: 12:17am On Nov 25, 2008
tope2000:

I don't know about that o undecided

What don't you know?? Would you spend hrs talking to random "friends" if you had a man?
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 25, 2008
This is still unbelievable. . . . shocked shocked shocked

Poster, rara o, they're just friends ~roll eyes~

After they've finished playing mugu, dem dey come with their accusations that naija women are bad
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by chika98: 12:20am On Nov 25, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

This is still unbelievable. . . . shocked shocked shocked

Poster, rara o, they're just friends ~roll eyes~

After they've finished playing mugu, them dey come with their accusations that naija women are bad
Thank YOU! I don't understand how some people can be so daft.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by tope2000(f): 12:20am On Nov 25, 2008
Most of my friends are male and i like speaking to them
That doesnt mean im cheatin on my guy na undecided
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by chika98: 12:21am On Nov 25, 2008
tope2000:

That doesnt mean I'm cheatin on my guy na undecided

And you talk to them into the wee hours of the morning?? How does a guy and a girl relationship work sef?? I would love to know.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by MrCrackles(m): 12:21am On Nov 25, 2008
Let her keep a batallion of fellas it doesnt matter

You just be the good man!! grin or maybe the mugu man
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by nana(f): 12:23am On Nov 25, 2008
chika98:

What don't you know?? Would you spend hrs talking to random "friends" if you had a man?
Crime?
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Sauron1: 12:23am On Nov 25, 2008
tope2000:

Touche. . . . .

Several factors could be responsible for any woman to keep more male friends than female friends. . . . .

-She was a tomboy growing up;
-Her female friends turned on her;
-She's more interested in sports than hair and makeup;
-She was raised in a family consisting of more boys than girls.

All the females on the sports section of Nairaland have more male friends than females(are they serial cheats)??
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Moyola(f): 12:23am On Nov 25, 2008
Chetachuku:

am i too jealous?

seemz yu are. . .  undecided
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by HRhotness(f): 12:25am On Nov 25, 2008
they cld just be friends dont jump into yeye conclusions jor. . . since when has keeping male friends becom a crime?
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by chika98: 12:25am On Nov 25, 2008
nana:

Crime?

Roflmao. .  . lmao. Ofcourse that isn't a crime. . Did i say it was??
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by arramyjay: 12:31am On Nov 25, 2008
If they are just are friends why does she have to answer the calls in private,hmmm watch it she might and might not be playing you,it depends on you if you dont feel comfortable about the situation let her know.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by tope2000(f): 12:33am On Nov 25, 2008
chika98:

And you talk to them into the wee hours of the morning?? How does a guy and a girl relationship work sef?? I would love to know.

The only person i talk to during later hours is my boyfriend but people just because the babe speaks to her male friends till late doesnt she cheatin jare. innocent until proven guilty
If the bobo is jealous he should the girl down and talk to her about it undecided
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 25, 2008
tope2000:

Ok. . . .

Like I said, poster, stop playing mumu.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by nana(f): 12:38am On Nov 25, 2008
tope2000:

The only person i talk to during later hours is my boyfriend but people just because the babe speaks to her male friends till late doesnt she cheatin jare. innocent until proven guilty
If the bobo is jealous he should the girl down and talk to her about it undecided
Abi o
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Sauron1: 12:38am On Nov 25, 2008
tope2000:

The only person i talk to during later hours is my boyfriends but people just because the babe speaks to her male friends till late doesnt she cheatin jare. innocent until proven guilty

The dude is insecure. . . . . .All he had to do was to get those guys on his side.
He should take advantage of the fact that she has male friends by using them as his allies. . . . . .
However, there's a possibility one of em might have an ulterior motive of actually trying to slip the rug from under his feet.
Until then, it's innocent until proven GUILTY.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by tope2000(f): 12:42am On Nov 25, 2008
~Sauron~:

The dude is insecure. . . . . .All he had to do was to get those guys on his side.
He should take advantage of the fact that she has male friends by using them as his allies. . . . . .
However, there's a possibility one of em might have an ulterior motive of actually trying to slip the rug from under his feet.
Until then, it's innocent until proven GUILTY.

Excatly

@poster
If u dont trust her, i suggest u leave her undecided
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by gamerod: 12:48am On Nov 25, 2008
@Poster

Women are such fools but they think they are wise. Why dont you pay her back? Start talking to imaginary women friends so late into the night as well, tell them they are friends or co workers, bring one of them home to dinner and make sure she sees her, see how she will react - sometimes, show her things you buy for yourself while you claim your female friends got them 4 u, if she complains - then, remind her of her male friends - boo, she will lick your dik henceforth.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by jgirl3: 1:02am On Nov 25, 2008
i am 35. she is 24. she keeps a plethora of male friends and insists they are platonic. she converses with her guys up to late in the night atimes spending up to two hours on the phone. she always goes out of my presence to pick such calls. i love her. she makes me believe she loves me but this her singular action makes me uncomfortable. i have discussed it with her but the act continues. there is no clue that it will soon stop because she maintains that such actions make her happy. i am considering giving her a distance to sort herself out with her 'boyfriends'. am i too jealous?
Not at all.
I'm sorry that is so disrespectful. She's allowed to have male friends but why is she going out of your presence to pick up such calls when it's just platonic?
It makes her happy to make you feel uncomfortable?
Do whatever you wish. In my opinion it's not right.

game_rod:

@Poster

Women are such fools but they think they are wise. Why don't you pay her back? Start talking to imaginary women friends so late into the night as well, tell them they are friends or co workers, bring one of them home to dinner and make sure she sees her, see how she will react - sometimes, show her things you buy for yourself while you claim your female friends got them for you, if she complains - then, remind her of her male friends - boo, she will lick your dik henceforth.
Pay her back?
Women are fools? LOL - I beg to differ.
Why on earth will you advise someone to waste his time paying her back when he's of marriageable age?
I think he should just move on if he can't tolerate it anymore and it's causing problems for him.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by A40(m): 2:50am On Nov 25, 2008
@poster of topic
She might be the type thats cooler with boys than girls you know some girls can be rather petty and i know a lot who actually have more male friends but what i am not cool with is the late night thingy and also her leaving your presence to pick up those calls she might have a cemetery in her closet i would advice you probe and find out whats going on
game_rod:

@Poster
Why don't you pay her back? Start talking to imaginary women friends so late into the night as well, tell them they are friends or co workers, bring one of them home to dinner and make sure she sees her, see how she will react - sometimes, show her things you buy for yourself while you claim your female friends got them for you, if she complains - then, remind her of her male friends - boo, she will lick your dik henceforth.
Thats not exactly a bad move it would be nice if he did that just to see her reaction
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Sauron1: 2:51am On Nov 25, 2008
A-40:

@poster of topic
She might be the type thats cooler with boys than girls you know some girls can be rather petty and i know a lot who actually have more male friends but what i am not cool with is the late night thingy and also her leaving your presence to pick up those calls she might have a cemetery in her closet i would advice you probe and find out whats going on Thats not exactly a bad move it would be nice if he did that just to see her reaction

A-40, u scare me these days, u know.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 25, 2008
A
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by A40(m): 3:03am On Nov 25, 2008
~Sauron~:

A-40, u scare me these days, u know.

How come? its true now! some of these girls don't have just bones they have friggin cemeteries in their closet you open them and bats fly out in your face
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Tranngirls(f): 9:55am On Nov 25, 2008
Chetachuku, IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS BEAUTIFUL THEN SHE WILL HAVE A LOT OF MALE FRIENDS IT IS NOW AND I THINK YOU SHOW HAVE A LOT OF FEMALE FRIENDS AS WELL, IT IS UNATTRACTIVE FOR A GUY TO BE JEALOUS. WE ALL WANT A MAN IN CONTROL OF HIMSELF NOT CONTROLLING US
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 25, 2008
Tranngirls:

Chetachuku, IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS BEAUTIFUL THEN SHE WILL HAVE A LOT OF MALE FRIENDS IT IS NOW AND I THINK YOU SHOW HAVE A LOT OF FEMALE FRIENDS AS WELL, IT IS UNATTRACTIVE FOR A GUY TO BE JEALOUS. WE ALL WANT A MAN IN CONTROL OF HIMSELF NOT CONTROLLING US

kiss kiss kiss

Best post so far . . . wink

PS: Why the declaration of ages undecided
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by smooooooth: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2008
you are just her mugu

cut her alowance, the calls will reduce

cos then she wont be able to buy recharge card

for her small small boyfriends, grin
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Tranngirls(f): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2008
Ujujoan THANKS I DIDNT EXPECT THAT FROM YOU BUT ANYWAY STOP GIVE THE DAY BAD ADVICE IT ANY OF THE GUYS IN THE FORUM OR THE GIRLS UNDERSTAND THE LIFE OF A BEAUTIFUL GIRL THE WILL MORE UNDERSTANDING

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie / Bedroom Things: SEE The Man Enjoying This Busty Séxy Twin Sisters / Where Are The GOOD GUYS?!?!?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.