Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions (224097 Views)

Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread / Unijos Direct Entry 2015/2016 Admissions / Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by yungest(m): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
simba1:
My friend someone asked you a question, and i'm tryna afirm it from you.
By the way, Delsu can't even compare with schools in those states you mentionedfact! I'm not here for arguements
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by yungest(m): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
simba1:
My friend someone asked you a question, and i'm tryna afirm it from you.
By the way, Delsu can't even compare with schools in those states you mentionedfact! I'm not here for arguements
bros arrange well ooo...u tink say delsu na anyhow school??..... abeg sufri oo b4 small pikin go laff u
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by simba1: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
What are you folks even talking
Delsu is only a state owned school, have you checked its ranging in Nigerian Unis recently
How can you compare schools like Ui-Oyo
Oau and the rest with Delsu??
Please o, don't quote me again if you can't type with informations.
yungest:
bros arrange well ooo...u tink say delsu na anyhow school??..... abeg sufri oo b4 small pikin go laff u
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by simba1: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
For the fact you folks are aspiring Delsu, doesn't make that a prerequisite for you to exaggerate.
Delsu, I say it again, is a State-owned, and from my findings so far, Lasu is the best state-owned Uni in Nigeria, it could try to measure with some federal Colleges.
Delsu is a great school, fine, but don't compare it with Schools in Yoruba lands, it seems you all are ignorant of where education emanated from??
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by yungest(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
simba1:
For the fact you folks are aspiring Delsu, doesn't make that a prerequisite for you to exaggerate.
Delsu, I say it again, is a State-owned, and from my findings so far, Lasu is the best state-owned Uni in Nigeria, it could try to measure with some federal Colleges.
Delsu is a great school, fine, but don't compare it with Schools in Yoruba lands, it seems you all are ignorant of where education emanated from??
sorry 2burst ur bubble m not an aspirant bruhhh....m a stud I argue wit fact n oil....n point of correction alkarulez didn't say oau n wateva....e said state university
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by simba1: 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
@aspirant. Did I mention your name as one?
Btw re-read what he typed.
He called States and not Schools, as if, Delsu can match them
yungest:
sorry 2burst ur bubble m not an aspirant bruhhh....m a stud I argue wit fact n oil....n point of correction alkarulez didn't say oau n wateva....e said state university
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Loftyboy: 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
hello! here is Mr Abiodun again for soft copy of uniosun post utme past question, post utme registration, admission assistance with good testimony, problem in course selction, problem in ur o level result e.t.c call me on 08032627848 or email me on oyewaleabiodun@gmail.com
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Loftyboy: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
as all uniosun aspirants are expecting the announcement of uniosun post utme registration, need manual or soft copy of uniosun post utme past question, a reliable registration centre and admission assistance, call me on 08032627848 or email me on oyewaleabiodun@gmail.com
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
simba1:
DELTA State is one of the 3 richest states in Nigeria in terms of federal allocations and the 3rd richest in terms of Internally generated revenue.. Judging by that, your rationality quotient should know what her State University should look like and the quality of graduates churned out by this great citadel of learning.. U think DELSU is federal university oye-ekiti or akungba or dat yeye lasu in ojo? Guy, park well

Btw, mention 5 VALID reasons why you think OAU, UI and the likes can stand shoulder-to-shoulder with DELSU in all ramifications? Don't give me d usual federal skul, first genreation skuls crap etc.. I demand valid reasons from you with proofs beyond reasonable doubts.. Your time starts now!
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by yungest(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
simba1:
cumout ur leg 4rm wire.....wat do u tk delsu 4?...
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by ANEMMA: 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
DELSU, is that a name of a school or a degree factory where certificates are sold and militants trained? go to UNIBEN(where future leaders are made) and see how uni should look like. the number of professors in one faculty in UNIBEN are more than all faculties in DELSU and AAU combined
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 11, 2015
ANEMMA:
DELSU, is that a name of a school or a degree factory where certificates are sold and militants trained? go to UNIBEN(where future leaders are made) and see how uni should look like. the number of professors in one faculty in UNIBEN are more than all faculties in DELSU and AAU combined
I remember this moniker.. DELSU denied you admission last session due to your poor performance in the Post-UTME.. It is well bro, better luck next time.

But you didn't have to lie to vent your anger.

1 Like

Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by yungest(m): 6:35am On Jul 11, 2015
ANEMMA:
eyah sorry 4d heart break delsu gave u last year...plz try again next year......it still baffle me on hw sum ignorant jambite or people tink..

sorry bros I tink u've got mental disorder
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by ANEMMA: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2015
The provost of the Oleh Campus of the
Delta State University (DELSU) Prof
Benjamin Okaba , has called on the state government to intervene before its Engineering Faculty is disaccredited.
According to a Leadership report, Okaba said the Faculty may lose its interim accreditation over lack of manpower facilities if the status quo is maintained.
The Provost revealed that the enormous challenges facing the school have prevented it from admitting any students in the past three years.
Okaba said, thought the Engineering Faculty has sufficient physical structures, it suffers from acute shortage of qualified staff and facilities.
He said the Civil Engineering department is headed by a Lecturer 1 and has only four permanent staff, a situation he says applies to almost all the departments in the institution.
According to him, the manpower gap led to the recruitment of a large number of casual staff, paid from internally generated revenue.
Even then, the institution finds it difficult to source the N3 Million needed monthly to pay the casual staff, given that it only receives N500,000 as monthly subvention.
Okaba added that, unless the government comes to its rescue, the institution now risks losing its accreditation.
Meanwhile, the management plans to lay off most of the casual staff whose salaries have become a burden. source:leadership
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by ANEMMA: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2015
ACCOUNTING and some other depts have also failed to admit students in the past two years due to accreditation issue. UNIBEN receives 400million monthly subvention from FG, AAU receives 210million from edo govt whereas your so called DELSU(disgraced university) receives just 500,000 thousand(the salary of one professor in great UNIBEN)
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by yungest(m): 9:13am On Jul 11, 2015
ANEMMA:
ACCOUNTING and some other depts have also failed to admit students in the past two years due to accreditation issue. UNIBEN receives 400million monthly subvention from FG, AAU receives 210million from edo govt whereas your so called DELSU(disgraced university) receives just 500,000 thousand(the salary of one professor in great UNIBEN)
sumtymx I wonda if u eva passed tru primary n sec school....hw on earth will a university receive 500k.lol....tink lyk a student man..sum graduate assistant lecturers in delsu "abraka" receive more Dan dat...tink twice b4 u paste rubbish on dis thread.......

3 Likes

Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
ANEMMA:
Lol.. Fuel/Petroleum Allowance only per month is 13.5 million naira, let alone the total monthly subvention.. Did you even attend a secondary school at all? I know you meant 500 million naira.

Even a dog knows wat u posted is illogical.. Only a demented fool would resort to cheap lies as this. DELSU lecturers are among the highest paid lecturers in Nigeria due to the fact that Delta state is the 2nd richest state in Nigeria.. So quit being irrational and illogical..

Once again, stop spreading cheap lies and take heart for not gaining admission last session due to ur low post-UTME score.

Take heart bro

1 Like

Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by DrJohns0n0gbue: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admission post-utme, Pre-Degree programme , Diploma &
Post-Graduate Forms inquiries update Assistance.

For more inquiries, to Assist applicants on online form registration for those from far away, any Programme form purchase, any interested applicant should contact direct to Delsu admin , Dr Johnson Ogbue on- O.8144O819O.8 - for Assistance on Admission.
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
DrJohns0n0gbue:
Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admission post-utme, Pre-Degree programme , Diploma &
Post-Graduate Forms inquiries update Assistance.

For more inquiries, to Assist applicants on online form registration for those from far away, any Programme form purchase, any interested applicant should contact direct to Delsu admin , Dr Johnson Ogbue on- O.8144O819O.8 - for Assistance on Admission.
u don baff? Make dem wear u slap? Devil like punish u and ur scam-crew sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Abcruz(m): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
yungest:
chaii see reply oo.....who SAYS so?...bros na question u tk reply so oo.....hnmmmmmmm...........
no na grammer.

MR AUTO CORRECT to ascertain the correctness of my impeccable statement, kindly peruse page 911 sub meaning 2 of the ENGLISH MUDERERS DICTIONARY.
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by yungest(m): 6:34am On Jul 12, 2015
Abcruz:
no na grammer.

MR AUTO CORRECT to ascertain the correctness of my impeccable statement, kindly peruse page 911 sub meaning 2 of the ENGLISH MUDERERS DICTIONARY.
bros calm down....nor vex na
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Post-UTME registration loading.. 99%
Mobile/Whatsapp >> 08037395709
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Abcruz(m): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
yungest:
bros calm down....nor vex na
I heareth you..
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
Abcruz:
I heareth you..
u na King James cousin?
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Abcruz(m): 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
u na King James cousin?
how did thou knowest? Ye I'm
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Abcruz:
Your diction is King-James-ic in nature.. I greet thee bro-eth
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by simba1: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
u na King James cousin?
all of una don quarell finish?
Smh!
Abcruz:
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Abcruz(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Your diction is King-James-ic in nature.. I greet thee bro-eth
I hail thy service to this thread. May thou be blessed beyond measures..
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abcruz:
I hail thy service to this thread. May thou be blessed beyond measures..
hmm.. Thanks brotherly
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Abcruz(m): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2015
I was crestfallen when a fellow told me that the DELSU admission system is mainly ruled by money and connection.how true is this
?
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
Abcruz:
I was crestfallen when a fellow told me that the DELSU admission system is mainly ruled by money and connection.how true is this
?
Not true..
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by HDoc(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
Abcruz:
?
So very true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (70) (Reply)

Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission / Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 / University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.