Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Job Interview Questions And Answers Series (1) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Interview Questions And Answers Series (1) (1189 Views)

Microsoft 70-410 new Exam dumps ( Exam Questions and Answers) (2016) / Common Interview Questions And What They Mean / Job Interview Questions And Excellent Sample Responses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Interview Questions And Answers Series (1) by edikaniu(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
This series aims to outline some techniques for coping with job interview questions that you might face. It is meant to give you ideas and a good perspective on how to answer questions during job interviews.

Likely Questions You Might Be Asked During Job Interview

1. Can We Know More About You?
These question entail providing relevant personal information about your course of study, personal details.
For questions that require reeling out personal details, you can summarize the main selling points like "I'm a graduate of human resource management with core competence in relationship management and effective communication skills. My knowledge and skills in Microsoft office application are uncanny and my work experience from various task I undertook has helped develop my personal skills. It is imperative to emphasize on your high relevant points."

2. What Interest You About This Offer?
Often times, applicants do falter when attending job interviews due to lack of proper preparation and adequate research on intending choice of organisation. It is crucial to know why you are applying for the job and also conduct a thorough research on the organisation of choice. You must prove how valuable you would be to the organisation through providing information collated while conducting the research. This could arouse the recruiter/employer's interest, and places you at an advantage to secure the job.

At the interview session, it is imperative for you to talk about the specifics that caught your interest, attention to the interesting job and endeavour to mention good things that the job will offer like career prospect, exciting area and scope of work the company is pursuing, it is expected that as an applicant you must show a high sense of commitment to the company during the job interview.

3. The Role Play
These questions are often designed to see how you react under pressure while at work and your ability to navigate, think through problems as they arise. As this scenario plays out, as an applicant you can't prepare your answers. However, in answering the questions, it is expected you show an understanding of the issues, your ability to respond to the needs of others and be able to come up with a workable solution.

4. The Future View
As an applicant, employers/recruiters expect that you have a life plan which are broken in short, medium and long term goals. This demonstrates to them that the applicant possesses sound knowledge on career management and planning skills which will aid the applicant at the job. This further proves that the applicant has the requisite skills and knowledge needed for the job and can develop through the organisational ranks and provide an opportunity to aim for a more strategic and management responsibility.

Read on @ http://www.aidwealth.com/2014/11/job-interview-questions-and-answers.html

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Aptitude Test At Uyo...is It A Scam? / HSE Or PROJECT MANAGEMENT Which Do I Go For? / Can I Get A Job With International Certification From USA In MLT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.