Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover (74080 Views)

Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) / (PHOTO) How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring / “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
One word = autopsy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
seedord247:
The bad effect of I don't like 5 mins man.... undecided
Are you a 5 minutes man?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by duni04(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

murder suspects don't get such luxuries.
how would they trace him? for murder suspects to even cop bail, stacks of money money must be dropped in bail bonds & i doubt this particular man is that rich to afford what the cops would ask for....

what if they release him & he runs away? do you have any tracking device in naija to monitor him? a mother & an unborn baby died and you are talking about releasing him pending autopsy result? in which country?
Calling him a murder suspect means the autopsy has already fingered him in the woman's death, which is not the case. No autopsy has even been conducted. Without an autopsy, he's just a witness and not a murder suspect.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
focus7:
Well I didn't intend to be tribalistic. Having said that, now u realised how others feel when ur people comes here making threads and comments that are tribalistics.
and you are now justified to behave silly ...keep it up and get paid
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by coogar: 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
duni04:

Calling him a murder suspect means the autopsy has already fingered him in the woman's death, which is not the case. No autopsy has even been conducted. Without an autopsy, he's just a witness and not a murder suspect.

a witness?
a woman followed a man into a room in private. the man came out alive & the woman was found dead - and the man is only a witness?

you don't have a prayer......
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by barthchuks(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
elbinmanny:
Look at wat GEJ has caused why cant the fed govt ban burantashi angry
hahaha. I can't stop but keep laughing
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by tellwisdom: 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
May the soul of the departed, rest in peace. sad....Yansh is sweet wink
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by focus7: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
RedBenson:

Your comments these days are so annoying. Better stop commenting than posting senseless comments.
you are not fare to Berem to say she made a senseless comment. I can't see how her comment has in anyway hurt anybody.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by santos876(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
how can u conclud dey were avin marathon sex if on body ever witnessd
dem.mtchewwwwww
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by duni04(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

a witness?
a woman followed a man into a room in private. the man came out alive & the woman was found dead - and the man is only a witness?

you don't have a prayer......
Oga that's why they have autopsies these days o. As long as there was no sign of ràpe, strangulation, ritual sacrifice or whatever, the man is just a witness to her death. If you have evidence to the contrary maybe you should contact the police in Onitsha grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by coogar: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
duni04:

Oga that's why they have autopsies these days o. As long as there was no sign of rape, strangulation, ritual sacrifice or whatever, the man is just a witness to her death. If you have evidence to the contrary maybe you should contact the police in Onitsha grin

and the autopsy result is instant?
the moment the police arrived at the scene they can produce a report & judge if the man was culpable or not? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
opiaoku:

Can i have a marathon sex with u
PEEEEEEEEEERVERT! cool
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by smartg(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
Superstar007:
Woman died from marathon sex when
1. No one was there to see they had sex
2. If they had sex, who was watching them to know that it was a marathon romp?
i wonder oo, without any evidence they just conclude it was a marathon sex.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by criuze(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
Story for the gods.....
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Wilson125(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
santos876:
how can u conclud dey were avin marathon sex if on body ever witnessd
dem.mtchewwwwww
Shey na fasting dem go fast 4 hotel ba?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hmmmmm!
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by smallsmall: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
Superstar007:
Woman died from marathon sex when
1. No one was there to see they had sex
2. If they had sex, who was watching them to know that it was a marathon romp?

Strange that you got 37 Likes for this comment! shocked shocked

So, there are at least 37 morons like you on Nairaland who cant figure out that there are ways to test a woman who had just had "rigorous sex" in an Hotel room for that matter, USING MEDICAL PERSONNEL AND EQUIPMENT?

Dammm! So the 'ONLY WAY' to know someone has sex is by WATCHING THEM DO IT? Damm!! angry

Autopsies can give out a "preliminary result" from obvious "clues" like sperm in the womanliness (with recent 'live' ones showing recent sex and 'dead' ones showing they were deposited much earlier), ....raw surface skin on that part of her, e.t.c...... while awaiting results of even more detailed investigations. wink undecided

Hmmmmm..... dont know who to blame for this level of ignorance..... not even GEJ can be blamed for this one!
undecided undecided

Anyway, back to the story:
I say good riddance to bad rubbish! Na wetin Rat sabi Chop, na im dey kill am!!
At least the world is spared the possibility of one more Clone or Bastard Child!
"Top-Up" should only be used for "Phone Credits"! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by duni04(m): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

and the autopsy result is instant?
the moment the police arrived at the scene they can produce a report & judge of the man was culpable or not? cheesy grin
It depends. If there is evidence of foul play at the scene, then its a suspicious death and you conduct an autopsy. Na hw dem dey do am on CSI and LAW AND ORDER grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by coogar: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
duni04:

It depends. If there is evidence of foul play at the scene, then its a suspicious death and you conduct an autopsy. Na hw dem dey do am on CSI and LAW AND ORDER grin

for any murder case, all suspects get arrested first. if autopsy later shows no foul play then the suspect would be released. how would the police know he didn't rapë her or got her overdosed on drugs?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by 9jatatafo(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lines of the story not constant with the actual story so I doubt this write up. Though a pregnant woman requires constant bleeping to help prepare the way for the baby on the delivery day, that said, it is a sinful act for a normal man to bleep a woman carrying another man's baby in her womb. If this story is true then RIP to the deceased.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
keonye:
People need to get their story together before publishing it. 1 "the man allegedly checked into the hotel with the heavily pregnant woman, only to find out in the morning that his partner could not wake up on Wednesday morning" 2 "the suspect had lodged into the hotel room and invited the deceased through a phone call"
did they see them together or they overheard his conversation on the phone?
3 "the woman died as a result of charms made by her husband..."
How did they conclude on that?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
This government sef
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
tellwisdom:
May the soul of the departed, rest in peace. sad....Yansh is sweet wink
Hmmmmm....... grin// The story seems spooky, though cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by focus7: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
and you are now justified to behave silly ...keep it up and get paid
that u you have become vulgar shows u lacks culture.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Cholls(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
My brother what can i say cheesy
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by duni04(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

for any murder case, all suspects get arrested first. if autopsy later shows no foul play then the suspect would be released. how would the police know he didn't rapë her or got her overdosed on drugs?
Lol that's the way of the Nigerian police. Arrest everybody and ask questions later. Its barbaric. Again, there is no suspect! Its only when its a suspicious death or when there is foul play that you look for suspects!
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
focus7:
you are not fare to Berem to say she made a senseless comment. I can't see how her comment has in anyway hurt anybody.

But i just said the truth naw.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by coogar: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
duni04:

Lol that's the way of the Nigerian police. Arrest everybody and ask questions later. Its barbaric. Again, there is no suspect! Its only when its a suspicious death or when there is foul play that you look for suspects!

he's a suspect!
he's the last person to see the woman alive. even in heaven where angels dwell, he would have been arrested. let him say what he saw before her death.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by duni04(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

he's a suspect!
he's the last person to see the woman alive. even in heaven where angels dwell, he would have been arrested. let him say what he saw before her death.
Questioned not arrested!
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by coogar: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
duni04:

Questioned not arrested!

questioned
arrested
detained
arraigned
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
kwencypresh:
i saw dis post on my naija.com n i tot it was a write up till i saw it her
See how dis woman take d innocent child wey she carry for belle
Mmmmm d law of karma still exist

Where can i take you to?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Liamm(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
seedord247:
The bad effect of I don't like 5 mins man.... undecided
you just sounded like a 5mins man. Using someone's predicament to console yaself. But that's none of my business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? / I Killed This Snake Trying To Get Into My Hostel Today / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.