Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover (74095 Views)

Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) / (PHOTO) How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring / “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by IYANGBALI: 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
Samsonklin:
Some peeps are saying "how do they knw its marathon sex" ok. Let's agree now dat dey did not even sex at all. Now my question is, wat could a 7 months old pregnant woman be doing in a hotel wit anoda man and she even slept overnight.. Is d man a pastor dat prays for women to deliver safely? Anyway RIP to d unborn innocent child..
she wented there for deliverance
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
I wonder o undecided
Superstar007:
Woman died from marathon sex when
1. No one was there to see they had sex
2. If they had sex, who was watching them to know that it was a marathon romp?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by duni04(m): 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
Cutehector4u:
why do people die in the name of marathon sex.... What is marathon sex anyways?
Oya ask ur mummy grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Superstar007(m): 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
smallsmall:

Strange that you got 37 Likes for this comment! shocked shocked

So, there are at least 37 morons like you on Nairaland who cant figure out that there are ways to test a woman who had just had "rigorous sex" in an Hotel room for that matter, USING MEDICAL PERSONNEL AND EQUIPMENT?

Dammm! So the 'ONLY WAY' to know someone has sex is by WATCHING THEM DO IT? Damm!! angry

Autopsies can give out a "preliminary result" from obvious "clues" like sperm in the womanliness (with recent 'live' ones showing recent sex and 'dead' ones showing they were deposited much earlier), ....raw surface skin on that part of her, e.t.c...... while awaiting results of even more detailed investigations. wink undecided

Hmmmmm..... dont know who to blame for this level of ignorance..... not even GEJ can be blamed for this one!
undecided undecided

Anyway, back to the story:
I say good riddance to bad rubbish! Na wetin Rat sabi Chop, na im dey kill am!!
At least the world is spared the possibility of one more Clone or Bastard Child!
"Top-Up" should only be used for "Phone Credits"! grin grin

Lastpage!

And you think you actually made sense. Where in the post is it stated that an autopsy was conducted? The police declined to comment on the issue while the only clue to the sex marathon thingy is from a resident of the area.

The source further faulted rumours that the
woman died as a result of charms made by her
husband, adding that it was possible that the
woman died of exhaustion from the marathon
sex romp.

If we should go by your logic, why didn't the source speak authoritatively that the cause of the death was due to a sex marathon romp since autopsy was conducted. It's either you have a comprehension problem or you have a serious eye problem.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
duni04:

Oya ask ur mummy grin
if not for the sake of maturity i would hav given u a piece of my mind...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Bigsolo88: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
did d baby too died?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by duni04(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
Cutehector4u:
if not for the sake of maturity i would hav given u a piece of my mind...
Lmao! Wetin I do u?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
focus7:
Well I didn't intend to be tribalistic. Having said that, now u realised how others feel when ur people comes here making threads and comments that are tribalistics.

Your username is Focus even when it is clear you don't have one.
"now u realised how others feel when ur people comes here making threads and comments that are tribalistics. "
Who the hell in Nigeria does not make tribalistic comment? Just like now in a whole post, you are going tribal, that's how Igbos will come here n sEe wat you wrote then wait for you in another post to get back at u and when you read it then you shout Igbos are making tribalistic comments. SMH for u cry undecided
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by farem: 12:01am On Nov 15, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Superstar007:
Woman died from marathon sex when
1. No one was there to see they had sex
2. If they had sex, who was watching them to know that it was a marathon romp?
You may be right BUT NOT UNTIL you shed light on the following:

1. What is a woman looking for with a strange man behind closed door in an hotel
2. prove that he was her relative and I will believe U
3. Are you finding the word "romp" confusing? If not what else could they be doing?

YOU SEE

Prostitute na prostitute. And any one will be handle as such knowing fully well that the man must 'enjoy' his investment, totally oblivious of her condition. I believe it was not her first time but she was gradually getting exhausted because of her condition.

It is pathetic. She, like the biblical Samson thought "I will go again against the phillistine not knowing the power is gone...."
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Popemax(m): 12:04am On Nov 15, 2014
focus7:
I wait to watch how the igbos that quickly attribute indecent acts to Yorubas reacts to this story.
tribal hUman.....grow Up bro
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Popemax(m): 12:07am On Nov 15, 2014
Bigsolo88:
did d baby too died?
Useless comment
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by link2jude(m): 12:20am On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=AINATOLULOPE post=28016895]

An unnamed man has landed in trouble in Onitsha, Anambra State after he was accused of having marathon sex with a woman who was carrying 7 month pregnancy and who died after the act.

According to a report published by the Vanguard newspaper on Friday, 14 November, 2014, the police in Anambra State are interrogating the accused to ascertain the circumstances surrounding the sudden death of the late pregnant woman.

It was gathered from a police source that the young man had allegedly taken the deceased to an undisclosed hotel in Onitsha, only for the hotel staff to discover that the woman was dead in the morning.

The incident, the source said, occurred on Tuesday when the man allegedly checked into the hotel with the heavily pregnant woman, only to find out in the morning that his partner could not wake up on Wednesday morning.

Though the police in Onitsha Area Command refused to give details on the incident, a resident of the area said the suspect and the deceased were just love birds.

He said the suspect had lodged into the hotel room and invited the deceased through a phone call.

The source further faulted rumours that the woman died as a result of charms made by her husband, adding that it was possible that the woman died of exhaustion from the marathon sex romp.

He urged the police to conduct a thorough investigation into the matter.

Meanwhile, the corpse of the victim is said to have been deposited in an undisclosed mortuary in Onitsha by the police because the relative of the deceased has not been identified.

Confirming the incident, the Anambra State Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Mr. Uche Ezeh, said the command received the information concerning the incident, disclosing that the suspect had been arrested and case transferred to the State Criminal Investigations Department, SCID, Awka, for further investigations.

- http://www..net/apps/forums/topics/show/13066882-pregnant

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:32am On Nov 15, 2014
opiaoku:

Otttttttuuuuuu nne i
grin
Perv!
Pervee!!
PERVERTA!!!
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 15, 2014
expert101:

I don't believe this news at all.

Was the media there at the time of the marathon sex because it was reported by hearsay that they checked in to the hotel and no one heard anything from them. Another plot from media to sell newspaper!
abi no mind dem.... Story don finish....
cheesy
Learners grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Anglovel: 12:48am On Nov 15, 2014
Aprime:
Nature runs a restuarant called Karma. It's a place where there is no need to place any order. You are autimatically served what you deserve. Next Please...
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 15, 2014
tellwisdom:

Sweerie, my door is still open. don't let mosquito finish me sad....
Almost there, don't shut it grin cheesy grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by opiaoku: 1:27am On Nov 15, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Perv!
Pervee!!
PERVERTA!!!

tu nne i

otu nne i

otu nne iiii
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by tellwisdom: 1:32am On Nov 15, 2014
chimkaire:
Almost there, don't shut it grin cheesy grin
tongue
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by CLARIDA(f): 1:51am On Nov 15, 2014
crywhat is this world turning into, why would a pregnant woman engage in marathon sex? why will a sensible man sleep with a pregnant woman for hours? what were they thinking? I guess common sense is not just common with common people.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by emmabest2000(m): 1:52am On Nov 15, 2014
Fake story

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by venivedivici(m): 2:01am On Nov 15, 2014
likeseriously:

Your username is Focus even when it is clear you don't have one.
"now u realised how others feel when ur people comes here making threads and comments that are tribalistics. "
Who the hell in Nigeria does not make tribalistic comment? Just like now in a whole post, you are going tribal, that's how Igbos will come here n sEe wat you wrote then wait for you in another post to get back at u and when you read it then you shout Igbos are making tribalistic comments. SMH for u cry undecided

Tell the ofeke
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by venivedivici(m): 2:03am On Nov 15, 2014
It is pathetic. She, like the biblical Samson thought "I will go again against the phillistine not knowing the power is gone...."
[/quote]

cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by venivedivici(m): 2:06am On Nov 15, 2014
farem:
[color=#006600][/color]

cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Cholison(m): 3:00am On Nov 15, 2014
God's judgement? The act itself is evil.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 15, 2014
focus7:
I wait to watch how the igbos that quickly attribute indecent acts to Yorubas reacts to this story.

There are many yorubas selling goats at Onitsha bridge head
The article didn't say where this couple was from did they?the woman may be the wife of one of the goat sellers

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 15, 2014
focus7:
Was it mention that both were igbos, are there no Yorubas living in Onitshaz?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by donttouch: 5:26am On Nov 15, 2014
This PDP sef
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Joshuadon: 5:48am On Nov 15, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided dats not good..,..

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Dosoq(f): 6:34am On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=colossus2 post=28020126][/quote] I'm kinda confused o,how come d money is 2 be sent 2 ur own account on DJDOLA's behalf?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by RFella(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2014
JayEye:
Shocking things happening these days...
End time signs.

Hahaha....makes me remember what a german friend of mine will always say, that "A child is only sure of who his mother truly is"....d father can just be any other person.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by onelife97: 6:46am On Nov 15, 2014
Who knows wether na the guy sef get the belle.Woman wey dey carry 7 month belle dey enter another man hotel room la.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Killed This Snake Trying To Get Into My Hostel Today / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.