Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,641 members, 7,782,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 09:07 AM

What Should I Do? 404 Error When Trying To Edit Articles On Wordpress Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Should I Do? 404 Error When Trying To Edit Articles On Wordpress Blog (532 Views)

Facebook Is Trying To Kill Facekobo.com - A Nigerian Website / Help! My Blog Is Showing A 404 Error / The Best 404 Error Pages Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? 404 Error When Trying To Edit Articles On Wordpress Blog by Jayclinics(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
I have search all day for a solution to this problem, even google has not solution for it. If i try to post or edit articles on my health blog, cliniconomy.com, i will get a 404 error saying that the page dat i am lookin for does not exist that i should go to the home page and try searching for it.

Pls, does anybody haveva fix for this problem?
Re: What Should I Do? 404 Error When Trying To Edit Articles On Wordpress Blog by lillyjane(f): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
Do you have seo Facebook comment plugin installed?
Re: What Should I Do? 404 Error When Trying To Edit Articles On Wordpress Blog by Jayclinics(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
No i don't use dat, sadNo i don't use dat,
Re: What Should I Do? 404 Error When Trying To Edit Articles On Wordpress Blog by ncpat(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2014
Jayclinics:
I have search all day for a solution to this problem, even google has not solution for it. If i try to post or edit articles on my health blog, cliniconomy.com, i will get a 404 error saying that the page dat i am lookin for does not exist that i should go to the home page and try searching for it.

Pls, does anybody haveva fix for this problem?

I can fix it for you call 08065942445 I get the work done before payment
Re: What Should I Do? 404 Error When Trying To Edit Articles On Wordpress Blog by bedfordng(m): 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
try and disable some of your blogging and see if it works.or better still, clear your browser caches and history and try it again

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Firefox From Automatically Switching You To Yahoo Search / How To Put Google Adsense Below Post Title In Blogger? / Help On Free Bulk Sms Ebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.