Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard (39680 Views)

Solomon Dalung Plays Tennis With Nollywood Big Shots In Lagos.Photos / Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) / Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
It doesn't make sense. The northerners cannot be destroying their regions like this making their regions unattractive to investors. I would still blame the northern leaders though. Northerners should wake up, defend their regions and protect their people. gej does not give a f v c k! The earlier they realize this the better for them

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by priscaoge(f): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
Not again please cry, Are they not tired of this cruel act? Enough of this blood shed angry angry
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by gameboy727(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
Just called a relative who lives closeby to confirm the news but she said she heard nothing. Am just thankful she is alright.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by hamaworld(m): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
Bomb blast in d north & someone there in d far east celebrating it.

N.B there shall be end to every evil by God willing
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by fyneguy: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
SirHouloo:
What do annoy me most about this issue is the state government coming out to blame the federal government like they don't wedge the power to maintain peace and order in their states. I wonder why the separation of power then.

Wedge which yeye power? Na dem dey control the police and NA?

Some of you just post balderdash.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by queenelizabeth: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
Arch1:
i guess the CAN president, Ayo Orisehafor, whose private jet was used to smuggle machine guns is also a moslem
screw your religion, islam is all about violence

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by danla44(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Elan83(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
intergral:
What is happening

I only see GEJ promise to deal with boko haram.
GEJ raised war against boko haram.
GEJ this....
GEJ that....
Without any action, imagine is this not a disgrace to 9ja for local hunters being more active than the Nigerian armym
Na now I know say GEJ brain na Idomie full am!!!! Anybody against this must be a skew goat!!!!!..... Abi watin I talk no make sense?
adon no, d kestion z4 my nebor!
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Elan83(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
Naijiriya z pregnant!
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Esperooke(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
tomakint:
There can never be peace in a region who takes delight in shedding innocent bloods (you can quote me). Take it or leave it, Jonathan remains the NEMESIS of the Northern Oligarchy, Jonathan is what the Yorubas called, 'Adiitu' (Mystery)....'we shall make this country ungovernable for Jonathan'....says one of them few years ago, now who is paying the Supreme Price now undecided oh! lest I forget, I thought they have an action Governor in Kwankwanso from that State cheesy cheesy he who points an accusing finger...
Your thought reeks of shallow mindedness. Do you think its only Hausas that live in the North? May be it has never occurred to you that some of the victims over there are Southerners living in the North. The earlier you realise that 'over there is over here' the better for you'.

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Franzeez(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
Arch1:
What happened to the fictitious ceasefire deal that the Federal government ridiculosuly claim to have negotiated with Boko haram.

The security of our country is at an all time low, no thanks to president Jonathan, the weakest commander-in-chief in the whole world who will always give excuse and blame others for his own failures.

Blame opposition parties
blame past administration
blame Buhari
blame the North
blame moslems
blame Yoruba
blame America
blame South africa

Clap for yourself

U are a fool, big fool!

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
jude33084:
Muslims and violence undecided

brother stop saying things out of ignorance islam means total submission to GOD
ISLAM NEVER PREACHES VIOLENCE

"Allah forbids you not,
With regard to those who Fight you not for (your) Faith
Nor drive you out Of your homes, From dealing kindly and
justly With them: For Allah loveth Those who are just.
(The Noble Quran, 60:cool "

1. Terrorism is above all murder. Murder is strictly forbidden
in the Qur’an. Qur’an 6:151 says, “and do not kill a soul that
God has made sacrosanct, save lawfully.” (i.e. murder is
forbidden but the death penalty imposed by the state for a
crime is permitted). 5:53 says, “… whoso kills a soul, unless it
be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall
be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it
shall be as if he had given life to all mankind.”

2. It is forbidden to attempt to impose Islam on
other people. The Qur’an says, “There is no compulsion in
religion. The right way has become distinct from error.” (-The
Cow, 2:256).
THATS MY SIGNATURE grin

3. The Qur’an demands of believers that they exercise justice
toward people even where they have reason to be angry with
them: “And do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from
being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness.”[5:8]

even the etiquette of war in islam is verry beautiful

1. 5. The killing of innocent non-combatants is forbidden.
According to Sunni tradition, ‘Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, the first
Caliph, gave these instructions to his armies: “I instruct you in
ten matters: Do not kill women, children, the old, or the infirm;
do not cut down fruit-bearing trees; do not destroy any
town . . . ” (Malik’s Muwatta’, “Kitab al-Jihad.”)

did they follow this? how many women children and old people including their livestock and trees have been cut down?judge this your self

2. O ye who believe! eat not up your property
among yourselves in vanities: but let there be
amongst you traffic and trade by mutual good-
will: nor kill yourselves: for verily Allah hath been to you Most
Merciful.

PLS DID BOKOHARAM FOLLOW THIS?

ANOTHER HADITH
Narrated Jundab the Prophet said, "A man was inflicted with
wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave
has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for
him." (Bukhari Volume 2, Book 23, Number 445)

I CANT POST MUCH HERE ANY LONG ARTICLE IS NT VALID ON NL

ISLAM IS WHAT THE QURAN SAYS AND NOT WHAT THE MEDIA SAYS

If any do that in rancor and injustice soon
shall We cast them into the fire: and easy it is
for Allah.

we are nt in religion section i dont want to post the some amazing tings about the bible

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Orikinla:
Boko Haram is taking over northern Nigeria and the Commnader-in- Chief has gone AWOL.
hey if da bh is taking over northern nigeria then praise God..only they shud stop hurting people..give northern nigeria to bh n let them go...but plateau and benue must be spared..
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by lonelydora: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
They are helping us to divide the country without much fighting. Biafra my beloved country here we come

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
Saw 2 of the victims; a 10yr old female child- sustained no injuries other than psychological trauma, a 30yr old undergraduate student- sustained multiple deep lacerations, resuscitated and now stable.
May God help us out of this mess.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Rhozabeth(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
When Major Gideon Okar tried to cut off some parts of Northern Nigeria during his ill-fated coup, most of us cried fowl, but am now beggining to see why those parts of Nigeria should have been cut off a long time ago!!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by gidjah(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
Arch1:
i guess the CAN president, Ayo Orisehafor, whose private jet was used to smuggle machine guns is also a moslem
sentiment,illiteracy,ignorance ,bitternes and foolishnes has blinded you.the federal govt said they where in charge of that operatn and people like you who r expecting people to fall will neva see reality in issues lik these.hav u eva heard of d word 'black operatn'?
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by walemoney007(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
SirHouloo:
What do annoy me most about this issue is the state government coming out to blame the federal government like they don't wedge the power to maintain peace and order in their states. I wonder why the separation of power then.
is it dat u are a small boy,or u dont know about how the nigerian federation is structured or u are just ignorant..u beta go and get a copy of d nigerian constitution and stop showin us how ignorant you are.kwankwaso cant control the nigerian police not to talk of him controllin d army,d commissioner of police tak rders from d IG of police,d IG takes order from d presido(Jonathan).if u fink am lyin go and ask ameachi wetin AIG joseph mbu use him eye see for rivers state

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
Emir sanusi on the loose
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Elan83(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
Estimable:
Oh Nigeria my beloved country, what has thou turned into.........
pieceses!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
Arch1:
What happened to the fictitious ceasefire deal that the Federal government ridiculosuly claim to have negotiated with Boko haram.

The security of our country is at an all time low, no thanks to president Jonathan, the weakest commander-in-chief in the whole world who will always give excuse and blame others for his own failures.

Blame opposition parties
blame past administration
blame Buhari
blame the North
blame moslems
blame Yoruba
i dont think he or she wud be wrong if someone tags u as an agent provocateur of da devil,will they? U actually sounding like one.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by holatin(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
still people don't want a change in leader.
vote for change
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by kccarew(f): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by omololu2020(m): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
walemoney007:
is it dat u are a small boy,or u dont know about how the nigerian federation is structured or u are just ignorant..u beta go and get a copy of d nigerian constitution and stop showin us how ignorant you are.kwankwaso cant control the nigerian police not to talk of him controllin d army,d commissioner of police tak rders from d IG of police,d IG takes order from d presido(Jonathan).if u fink am lyin go and ask ameachi wetin AIG joseph mbu use him eye see for rivers state
abeg take am easy on dat daft fool

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Sharksblow(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
this is serious
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by tomakint: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
Arch1:
Whose responsibility is it to protect the life of Nigerians?

who swore an oath to defend the sovereignty/territorial intergrity of Nigeria?

Who is the president of Nigeria?

Who is the Grand Commander of the Federal Republic?

Who is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces?

Who has the Army, Navy, Airforce, Police, SSS, NSCDC, Customs, Immigration etc under his control?
What a bombastic asking undecided you are still waxing philosophically
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by duni04(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
kingzjay:
Are we still in Nigeria or Iraq?
Iraq is more peaceful than Nigeria these days undecided
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
intergral:
What is happening

I only see GEJ promise to deal with boko haram.
GEJ raised war against boko haram.
GEJ this....
GEJ that....
Without any action, imagine is this not a disgrace to 9ja for local hunters being more active than the Nigerian armym
Na now I know say GEJ brain na Idomie full am!!!! Anybody against this must be a skew goat!!!!!..... Abi watin I talk no make sense?

APC BRainwashing you since 1960
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Generalkorex(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
War is coming
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by tomakint: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
Esperooke:
Your thought reeks of shallow mindedness. Do you think its only Hausas that live in the North? May be it has never occurred to you that some of the victims over there are Southerners living in the North. The earlier you realise that 'over there is over here' the better for you'.
Did I said, 'only Hausas live in the North' ...read my friend, read
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by cypha101: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hey you, the principle of separation of power doesn't apply to states with the FG. Go learn your government well. And if I may school you once? I have to let you know that the security of this country is on the exclusive list of the FG and their is nothing the state can do to control not even the police not to talk of the army.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls / Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) / Tinubu Speaks On Request For Presidential Yacht Worth N5 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.