Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard (39688 Views)

Solomon Dalung Plays Tennis With Nollywood Big Shots In Lagos.Photos / Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) / Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by ONYX5(m): 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
Arch1:
Whose responsibility is it to protect the life of Nigerians?

who swore an oath to defend the sovereignty/territorial intergrity of Nigeria?

Who is the president of Nigeria?

Who is the Grand Commander of the Federal Republic?

Who is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces?

Who has the Army, Navy, Airforce, Police, SSS, NSCDC, Customs, Immigration etc under his control?
why is this idiot all over this post? just enjoying himself
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
IyfeNamikaze:

you won't use absurd language on me because you know it won't pinch me... you would rather use a dagger +fuel and matches on me and go burn down few churches and kill a couple of non Muslims had it been that I was standing right in front of you now. it's even a shame really! so because someone threw away the Koran he/she dies? and churches burned ? and Fatah declared on all non Muslims? a peaceful religion is not known by what they claim to be written in their holy book, it's how the followers behave, the religious teachers and their tolerance that shows whether a religion is peaceful or not. and Islam completely fails in that regard. a religion that kills people just because they denounced Islam. virtually all the Islamic communities are at war with either themselves or with foreign communities. kill kill kill that's all Islam knows.
RESPONSE TO FIRST ALLEGATION
1.KILLING THOSE WHO DONT WORSHIPO GOD IS COMMANDED IN THE TORAH OF MUSA AND INJEEL OF YISA (PROPHETS OF GOD)

You must kill those who worship another god. Exodus
22:20
Kill any friends or family that worship a god that is
different than your own. Deuteronomy 13:6-10
Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find people
that worship differently than you. Deuteronomy 13:12-16
Kill everyone who has religious views that are different
than your own. Deuteronomy 17:2-7
Kill anyone who refuses to listen to a priest. Deuteronomy
17:12-13

CONCERNING ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE

this laws is only applicable to a person who leave islam and was propagating against it.......if you leave islam and you dont propagate against islam you are safe..there are many hadith of prophet leaving those not propagating against islam

what you fail to realise is this law is very imortant most especially in tjhe time of yisa musa and other prophets
A PERSON MIGHT LEAVE ISLAM AND WILL PROPAGATE WITH THE IDOLATORS TO ATTACK ISLAM A PRACTICAL EXAMPLE IS when a person leave islam and muslims ave plans to make admonition in a place he will reveal their secreat and they are no more safe since he knows their where about and i must tell you that this law is being used all over the world
IF A USA ARMY DECAMP TO NIGERIA HE IS DEEM T DEATH
IF A BRITIAN ARMY RAN AWAY HE IS DEEM TO DEATH

your secon allegation

for GOD SAKE WHAT MAKE A SENSIBLE PERSON TO BE TEARIG THE WORD OF GOD?? IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN IT THEN LEAVE THOSE WHO ARE DOING IT

AND NOW MOST PEOPLE SAYS MUSLIMS ARE INTOLERANT IF THE CHRISTIAN MAN IS TOLERANT THEN WHY MUTILATING THE QURAN? SO HE GOT WHAT HE DEMAND FOR EVEN THOUGH THOSE PEOPLE SHULD HAVE NOT WENT UP TO THAT LEVEL

YOU CAN GO HERE

https://www.nairaland.com/739943/demolishing-falsehood-christianity-bible

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
Homguy:
am suprised you still have a conscience to type this, and people like you are the reeason there would beno world peace. Answer these questions;

1- why are all terrorist groups Islamic? Or have you seen a Christian terror group killing innocent people with glee, and claiming to be fighting for God?

2-why are all Islamic countries in turmoil always from Syria, Pakistan,Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, to Sudan,so many more, they are all almost always in war.

3-why do terrorists read the quran before killing innocent citizens, obviously, common sense. Would tell you that the quran justifices and advises what they are about to do. I drop my pen here.

P.s- who ever wants to reply this should pls answer these questions clearly even before quoting me.

There are Christian terrorist groups too. There is one in CAR. There is another in Uganda.

FYI, there are more Jewish and Latino terrorist attacks than Islamic terrorist attacks.

Your second question is faulty. UAE is an Islamic country and it is not in turmoil. Same with Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, etc.

Your third question is silly. Are there no violent passages in the Bible too?

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Smooyis(m): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
SirHouloo:
What do annoy me most about this issue is the state government coming out to blame the federal government like they don't wedge the power to maintain peace and order in their states. I wonder why the separation of power then.
Who should they balme? Who controls the army, police and other security organs? He who plays the piper dictates the tune. Not until we allow states in Nigeria take their security destiny in their hands by allowing them operate their own kind of policing peculiar and relevant to their states, we cannot blame them for any security crisis that may they may be facing.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Cheriepet: 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
CHAI!!..hope my cheriepet is safe o!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

JJ I am safe dear.... how are feeling today?
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by iconize(m): 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
Nigerians should accept the fact that what's going on in Northern Nigeria is jihad.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by MarvelJ: 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
papalnuncio:
my dear friends, y r u guys trowing blow on each other in nairaland?
they don't want G.E.J to rule, they believe one thing, if they don't rule it is an abomination b/cos an infidel is ruling and the only way to stop the infidel is to kill every one.
my friends, we are not afraid they should not stop cos G.E.J must continue till 2019

Only way to stop GEJ is by killing everyone?! Or you mean GEJ killing them?! Because you re so confused sir. How can they kill there people just to prove they re not in support of his reign?! Why cant they go and just kill GEJ people to prove they re not supporting his reign?! You need help to understand this simple comedy?!
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by ola20ng(m): 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
colossus2:
[size=14pt]DJDOLA NEEDS YOUR HELP[/size]

Please help support with the little you have.
There's joy in living if you can help save a life.

Nigerian Account: Please pay to
Name: Oyewale S. Oyetunji
A/N: 0026812459
Bank: GTB
Add DJDOLA as reference

For PayPal, send a mail to ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Pecca: 12:11am On Nov 15, 2014
SirHouloo:
What do annoy me most about this issue is the state government coming out to blame the federal government like they don't wedge the power to maintain peace and order in their states. I wonder why the separation of power then.

GUY, U JUST TOOK THAT FRM MY MOUTH. AND TO THINK THAT AT THE LAST CONFAB THE SOUTHERN DELEGATES MOVED FOR STATE POLICE WHILE THEIR NORTHERN COUNTERPARTS- WHO WANT EVERYTHING DONE FOR THEM- OPPOSED IT VEHEMENTLY. OKAY, BRO JONES, PROPOSED A TOTAL STATE OF EMERGENCY IN THE THREE BOKO STATES BUT THIS WAS OPPOSED BY D NORTHERN LAWMAKERS. THEY MADE SURE THAT THE EXECUTIVES ARE LEFT ON THEIR SEATS AS OPPOSED TO WHAT OBTAINS IN SUCH SITUATIONS. THEY WANT THEIR MONTHLY ALLOCATIONS; AND THEY WANT THE FED GOVT TO DIG UP SCARCE RESOURCES TO FIGHT BOKO BOYS.
THAT'$ HOW PECCA SEE AM
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Pecca: 12:15am On Nov 15, 2014
MarvelJ:

Only way to stop GEJ is by killing everyone?! Or you mean GEJ killing them?! Because you re so confused sir. How can they kill there people just to prove they re not in support of his reign?! Why cant they go and just kill GEJ people to prove they re not supporting his reign?! You need help to understand this simple comedy?!

THEY ARE KILLING THEIR PPLE because THEY THINK THAT NIGERIA IS THE NORTH, THEIR PPLE THE CITIZENS. THE SAME REASON THEY KILLED AFTER LAST GEN ELECTIONS
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by link2jude(m): 12:15am On Nov 15, 2014
Nigeria as a united country has failed woefully.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Popemax(m): 12:22am On Nov 15, 2014
mrvitalis:
Nigeria those who dont want power dont know what to do with it
....we all begged jonathan to run in2011....so we.should endure it till feb 14
...someone who dont even know the function of his office
all this was coz there wass a bomb blast in Kano....so Kano has no governor who yo shd blame first....some people think with there dick
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Horus(m): 12:32am On Nov 15, 2014
iconize:
Nigerians should accept the fact that what's going on in Northern Nigeria is jihad.

What's going on in Nigeria is a CIA destabilisation plot. Boko Haram is a CIA created and funded group. This evil Terrorism is funded and backed by the west
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Anglovel: 12:44am On Nov 15, 2014
Sporadic gunshots heard 8pm-9pm around jedo b/h angwa dutse lugbe /fulani settlement ,called d police,no cause 4 alarm,they say its not in lugbe,bt I was so scared,prayed to God 4 divine protection for all Nigerians esp d defenceless
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Horus(m): 12:53am On Nov 15, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDn_jPjXydY

[size=15pt]Boko Haram Slaughters 1,000 Christians - Cook Them Alive and Chop Them to Pieces![/size]

The terrorists seized a number of residents as hostages and killed nine hundred and ninety-seven an eyewitness whose mother among the women that are burying the … bodies confirmed… The insurgents took over the Emirs (mayor’s) Palace as well as a Government Lodge in Gwoza, and have appointed a replacement for the town’s fleeing Emir. They have hoisted their black flags with Arabic insignia all over Gwoza in a show of their total control of the territory.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by BetaThings: 1:16am On Nov 15, 2014
jude33084:
Muslims and violence undecided
Christians and campaign of calumny
Inquisition
Wars of religion
Doctrine
of Discovery
Rwanda
Vietnam
Massacre of Jews
Slave trade and partition of Africa
World Wars 1 & 2
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by BetaThings: 1:19am On Nov 15, 2014
brownlord:

are you not happy? or you still want one naijerya?
Asari Dokubo promised to deal with the parasites
"By the time he and his group are through, the North will beg to leave Nigeria"
And these people gave 17% of their votes to Jonathan
There is God
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by BetaThings: 1:25am On Nov 15, 2014
Pecca:

THEY ARE KILLING THEIR PPLE because THEY THINK THAT NIGERIA IS THE NORTH, THEIR PPLE THE CITIZENS. THE SAME REASON THEY KILLED AFTER LAST GEN ELECTIONS
"They think"?
or YOU project?
Please there is no group of people in Nigeria that don't know that there are different tribes and different regions
So you really think that you can push the idea that a Kano man thinks Jonathan is from the North?
Or does not know that Bayelsa is not close to the Atlantic?
The average Hausa man loves his radio and news
You need to educate yourself and stop posting as if this is a forum for primary school pupils!
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by leofab(f): 1:26am On Nov 15, 2014
Arch1:
Whose responsibility is it to protect the life of Nigerians?

who swore an oath to defend the sovereignty/territorial intergrity of Nigeria?

Who is the president of Nigeria?

Who is the Grand Commander of the Federal Republic?

Who is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces?

Who has the Army, Navy, Airforce, Police, SSS, NSCDC, Customs, Immigration etc under his control?

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 15, 2014
mrvitalis:
Nigeria those who dont want power dont know what to do with it
....we all begged jonathan to run in2011....so we.should endure it till feb 14
...someone who dont even know the function of his office
aboki you people don't deserve to be with us at all ......and soon you people will from us........With your foolish volient and go .......Mark my word .......killing every day ....did you people think that killing is the way of getting power .......what has the innocent school boys has done to be killed in a cold blooded. .....1 you people are not providing anything to your country Nigeria. .. and yet you boko fools are always pumping oil from south to northern, sponsoring your boko haram ......why don't bring your cows , beans and tomatoes as a National products. .... who is fooling who. ...
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Sheggy13(m): 3:18am On Nov 15, 2014
IYANGBALI:
Nigeria has tooked over, naija no dey carry last
Mogbe shocked Are u related to born2fuck? lol cheesy

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by SmilingHarry(m): 3:25am On Nov 15, 2014
'Orikinla:
Boko Haram is taking over northern Nigeria and the Commnader-in- Chief has gone AWOL.

are you not happy? or you still want one naijerya?'

@Orikinla: Is BH a ploy to make the North jettison the 'noble' cause of one naijerya?
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by chomaloo(m): 3:37am On Nov 15, 2014
Ds criminals n hypocrites called abi if naa sharin of revenue to d state them go begin make noise now is time to use d revenue money fight wetin una start but wen done go rampage
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by chomaloo(m): 3:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Ds criminals n hypocrites called aboki abi if naa sharin of revenue to d state them go begin make noise now is time to use d revenue money fight wetin una start but wen done go rampage
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Onmason(m): 4:52am On Nov 15, 2014
@ the moment, do we have a commander in (mis)chief?
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by blexxonmak(m): 5:47am On Nov 15, 2014
Here is a picture taken from the scene.

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by MarvelJ: 6:28am On Nov 15, 2014
Pecca:

That doesnt make any sense what you just said... Its lik sayin you will start burning your clothes just bcz your landlord is not reducing your house rent. undecided
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by nagoma(m): 6:29am On Nov 15, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
I don't agree with you bro I am using my state as example, Peter OBI the former governor called a joint security meeting comprising of Army, Navy, Police, Defense Corp and Vigilante groups during the time kidnappers and arm robbers hold the state hostage. After the meeting he incorporated a joint security outfit to tackle kidnapping and arm robberies, he make sure the Vigilante groups were working under the police through exchange of information and handing over of suspects arrested by the Vigilante groups to the Police, he also gave about 400 innoson trucks to the Vigilante groups in every towns in Anambra state, he also donated more than 500 trucks to the Police which include APCs and to the Army and the Navy. This led to decrease in kidnapping and arm robbery cases in Anambra. The new governor continue it and put more effort by chasing away thugs at Upper Iweka Onitsha, today Anambra is one of the safest state in Nigeria. So I think the governors have a part to play, everything security is not all about FG. So why are they called the chief security officers of their states.

I also wonder why they are called chief security officers, but they do all the meetings you mentioned and the donation of vehicles and even more. But when Kashim Shettima of Borno, 8 months ago, said our troops are not well armed and have low morale. He was almost eaten alive by the presidents friends who live in Abuja. He was called all sorts of names. If they had listened to him perhaps the soldiers would not runaway and abandon the citizens whenever BH approach the towns. Is it not a shame, is it not tragic, is it not a disaster that this President has lost a substantial proportion of Nigeria to the criminal insurgents called Boko Haram. Has this ever happened in our history?
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by PrettyClare7(f): 6:31am On Nov 15, 2014
Arch1:
What happened to the fictitious ceasefire deal that the Federal government ridiculosuly claim to have negotiated with Boko haram.

The security of our country is at an all time low, no thanks to president Jonathan, the weakest commander-in-chief in the whole world who will always give excuse and blame others for his own failures.

Blame opposition parties
blame past administration
blame Buhari
blame the North
blame moslems
blame Yoruba
blame America
blame South africa
we should ask whether the state govt is on strike. Are they not acting as representatives of d FG in their various states? Yet they will sit down and wait for their people to die. What reasonable step has any of them taken? Obiano fought crime in anambra,he did not wait for the FG. Lets stop deceiving ourselves. The state govts has a share in what is happening.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by LeStylo: 6:31am On Nov 15, 2014
Arch1:
What happened to the fictitious ceasefire deal that the Federal government ridiculosuly claim to have negotiated with Boko haram.

The security of our country is at an all time low, no thanks to president Jonathan, the weakest commander-in-chief in the whole world who will always give excuse and blame others for his own failures.

Blame opposition parties
blame past administration
blame Buhari
blame the North
blame moslems
blame Yoruba
blame America
blame South africa

Lame government!
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 15, 2014
Horus:

What's going on in Nigeria is a CIA destabilisation plot. Boko Haram is a CIA created and funded group. This evil Terrorism is funded and backed by the west
KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by MarvelJ: 6:34am On Nov 15, 2014
BetaThings:

"They think"?
or YOU project?
Please there is no group of people in Nigeria that don't know that there are different tribes and different regions
So you really think that you can push the idea that a Kano man thinks Jonathan is from the North?
Or does not know that Bayelsa is not close to the Atlantic?
The average Hausa man loves his radio and news
You need to educate yourself and stop posting as if this is a forum for primary school pupils!

Exactly what i ws trying to tellthe confused pecca !! Is it that the northerners dont know where otuoke is, so they can bomb GEj ppl or what?! So if they re against his teign why kil or injure themselves in the name of fighting GEJ who s not a northerner? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) / Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order / May 29: Remove Your Aircraft From Abuja Airport, FAAN Orders Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.