Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Does Expelling Student Solve The Issue In Our Society? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Expelling Student Solve The Issue In Our Society? (792 Views)

Having A Car Is Not The Issue, Buying Fuel Is The Issue (photo) / See The Havoc Synthetic Milk Is Causing To Our Society / Who Contributes More To The Society: Doctors Or Teachers??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Expelling Student Solve The Issue In Our Society? by Boll2010: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
I wonder want runs in the mind of lecturers who sit together to expel a student in school. Sometimes when I hear some reasons, I say somethings to myself that this ways are awful ways of solving problems in our school. However, it could go really deep down the drain to some people. Is not that I'm a campaign officer for misconduct but I just can't brace myself to look at how life unfolds to the people involve,lecturers can only get rational with the way they approach problems relating to that rather than behaving insensitive to issues that are pressing to students. I think for once lecturers should be like parents and humans first before changing to tyrant,callous skins like a chameleon.

I would say giving laws looking like brothers to sharia will only affect the system more than the malpratice they intend. What happen to giving students like a semester or a session based on gravity of offence.

I'm not acknowledging Malpratice but appealing towards it, for example expelling a final year student won't give the result the lecturers want in most cases but rather reborn a dangerous person.

You finish from school sef its tough to find something to bring food to the table,not to expulsion.

N/B: I didn't proof read this.

(1) (Reply)

179 Years World Oldest Man Says,"he Has Lost Hope To Die" / Questions I Keep Asking Myself About Buhari / Categories Of Ladies On A Commercial Bike..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.