Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Effectiveness Of Natural Cure Of High Blood Pressure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Effectiveness Of Natural Cure Of High Blood Pressure (1301 Views)

He Need Help For Cure Of Pile / Any Injection For The Cure Of Eczema? Help, Please. / Candida! Its Natural Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effectiveness Of Natural Cure Of High Blood Pressure by JohnChigbu: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
Effectiveness of Natural Means of Treatment and Prevention of Diseases

How effective is treatment of diseases by natural means? I had an encounter in early July, 2014 that I am eager to share with you. Read on:
My wife( living in another town in Nigeria) called one evening and told me that she had been diagnosed to have high blood pressure. After sympathizing with her and assuring her of my prayers as well as advising her on certain herbs and food to be taking, I decided to check my blood pressure. I discovered it was high(systolic 159, diastolic 84). I was surprised because there was no significant sign or symptom to indicate this condition.
I swung into action by gathering a number of materials describing natural remedy for high blood pressure. Having read through them, it was discovered among others, that quail eggs, cashew nuts, garlic, ginger, cucumber, banana would have positive effect on high blood pressure.
By combining garlic/ginger, cashew/banana, and cucumber as part my meal or diet, within three days my blood pressure came down to 147/79. In one week it had reduced further to 129/76, using cashew nuts , banana and cucumber. Right now my BP is around 120/74, all without drug prescription from a doctor.
Indeed God has blessed us and provided for us medicine very close and around us. He has also endowed us (human beings) with wisdom to discover natural food and medicine for good health and longevity.

John C.I.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effectiveness Of Natural Cure Of High Blood Pressure by onyeokeze1: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
Pls sir let me know how you combined these five fruits. I need to try it. Thanks
JohnChigbu:
Effectiveness of Natural Means of Treatment and Prevention of Diseases
How effective is treatment of diseases by natural means? I had an encounter in early July, 2014 that I am eager to share with you. Read on:
My wife( living in another town in Nigeria) called one evening and told me that she had been diagnosed to have high blood pressure. After sympathizing with her and assuring her of my prayers as well as advising her on certain herbs and food to be taking, I decided to check my blood pressure. I discovered it was high(systolic 159, diastolic 84). I was surprised because there was no significant sign or symptom to indicate this condition.
I swung into action by gathering a number of materials describing natural remedy for high blood pressure. Having read through them, it was discovered among others, that quail eggs, cashew nuts, garlic, ginger, cucumber, banana would have positive effect on high blood pressure.
By combining garlic/ginger, cashew/banana, and cucumber as part my meal or diet, within three days my blood pressure came down to 147/79. In one week it had reduced further to 129/76, using cashew nuts , banana and cucumber. Right now my BP is around 120/74, all without drug prescription from a doctor.
Indeed God has blessed us and provided for us medicine very close and around us. He has also endowed us (human beings) with wisdom to discover natural food and medicine for good health and longevity.
John C.I.

(1) (Reply)

See What Cancer Did To This Former Body Builder [shocking Transformation] / 10-year-old World's Heaviest Boy Quits School As He Finds It Very Hard To Walk / My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.