Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines - Rap Battles (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines (31129 Views)

Just Spit (text) $ Ill Lines 2 Diss D Next Person / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Guykhena(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
[size=13pt] The Art Of Wordplay-NL Textcees[/size]

I've been to different hip-hop forums even on fb I've seen netcees doing some 'wordies' and I say to my-self,if you dare try this on NL you'll be stoned to death.
This is to tell you the type of immortal state NL textcees are when it comes to wordplays,we've evolved to a state in which its done based/merged with puns(that'll be focused on a latter day or someone else could do the follow up).

Now unto the wordplays.
Tho some might seem perfect/Good,sloppy,forced,out of context but we can't deny the fact its eye appeasing cool . The. BOLD ,Italics aint present so you have dig/decypher yourself...... Get a seat belt its gon be a bumpy ride.

In no particular order,,,,,,,

so for those guessing who a victor in a gun battle will be. . wait till my 'Arms tell' . . like the 'brewery company'!/...- Mikuz

. Cos with facing the facts . . you still won't come out 'BARNstorming' if you were raining on YAMS!/.....- Mikuz

,,,,cos they ll find ya bosom plate in Borno, when I blow ya 'Chest north' . . like I'm blasting a 'horse'!/,- Mikuz

,,,,. cos after I torture him 'slow slow' ll be coming to 'Chew the K' . . and its not 'Nigerian singer'!/- Mikuz

..Ill rip and flip his vascular organ in the air . . till they hear his 'Heart land' . . like 'a club in the league'!/- Mikuz

.....So even the 'former Cardiff coach' knows that any babe 'Mark eye' . . will spite and slap him!/.....- Mikuz

If I catch 'Air dissing' ask . . 'Cavani' . . Ill break more than half of his bones!/..- Mikuz

. I ll toss him in a tin and jejely 'Can G, Damn!' . . like the 'power station'!/- Mikuz

... and if this battle assumes a political twist . . Ill stamp and smash this Ho's knee . . like I was thomping Mubarak!/- Mikuz

... I instill fear in him . . so he'll never near Rivers . . cos the men I station in 'Port awe Prince' . . like 'Haiti's capital'!/- Mikuz

.... allow me pour salt on his eyes . . to 'Sauce Kid' . . without referencing Sinzu!!/..- Mikuz

cos the 'Bundesliga club' knows that they'll see his parts in Germany . . when I blast this 'Hare ta Berlin' . . like Bayern Munich!/.... - Mikuz

. to prove that I'm a 'Boss-ta Rhyme' . . without referencing the rapper from US!/ ....- Mikuz

cos even Napoli players can swear that you're just a 'Zoo-nigga'!/- Mikuz

...I call navy officials to leave you stampeded . . when I bring "You ten SEALS" . . without
any trace of "kitchen equipments"!!/...- Mikuz

.So far, I've been kind to the fúcking family/ but now I'm coming for her sister . . . it's time to 'up the ante'!/- Ibime

All these nigs 'eff young' like those akwa-ibom boys - Ibime

..Bury him in his vehicle. . . inside a 'car tomb'. . . when I attack with my Sudanese Janjáweed!/ (Khartoum)- Ibime

..We'll blockade East-West road with techs and barrettas/ so he can't 'pass cal'. . . without 'measuring pressure'!!/ (Pascal)- Ibime

...but if Uduak gave a whip to anyone. . . we'll laugh silly. . . keeping up with his 'car dash' yarns!/....- Ibime

I swear to Allahu. . . all you'll hear is 'wack bars'. . .before I behead him like an Iraqi trooper!!/- Ibime

...but when I'm uppercutting this ninny/. . . all you'll hear is . . Bis ow!. . . Bis ow! . . . like Republic of Guinea!!/- Ibime

...Throw him in a volcano in the Slovakian Tatra/ . . .then tell em the cause of death. . . of the brat is lava!!/- Ibime

..but if he 'fill his teens' with his funky hormones/ then I'ma beat his àss. . . like 'Samson' with a donkey jaw bone!!/- Ibime

....If yawa dey. . . I burn a boy. . . and end his race/ My Desert Eagle or Mack 10 displays/ on this mental case/
In other words. . . I'll shoot either the 'Mack or D'. . . then bury him. . . in Benue State!!!/.- Ibime

.... . .cos when the ammunition belt is feeding . . .all he'll hear is. . .burru. . . burru. . .Chaga. . . .Argentinian striker!/- grin Ibime

...Police will soon 'nail son'. . . for tryna 'peek a junior'. . . .like the Formula 1 Brazilian driver!!/ (Nelson Pique Jr)- Ibime

...cos I swear on the 'last book of old testament' . . .I’ll stab his mum in the pupils. . . and make his 'Ma lack eye'!!/- Ibime

....I fúck the prettiest girls . . . but like the 'fourth King of Israel'. . . this 'gee hos are fat'!!!/......- Ibime

Ask Facebookers if he’ll win. . . .they replied. . . . pfft, he's only gonna 'shame us'. . . like Coleman!/...- Ibime

..And if he accuse Judges of voting 'Homers'. . . . we’ll use kerosene and tyres. . . to make sure the 'Mr Burns'!!/- Ibime

...And If this battle goes nuclear. . . I’ll 'bomb A'. . . like aerial attacks. . . on 'Indian Cities'!/- Ibime

.....School leavers getting head/ without 'spreading bread'/ . .. . as soon as they pass 'JAMB'. . . they have your 'mama laid'!!/- Ibime

...His 'bank accounts' must have tuberculosis. . . .there’s nothing left in the coughers!!/- Ibime

. but there’ll be LAMENTATIONS. . . when I split his skull. . . with THE AXE OF THE APOSTLES!!!!/.- Ibime

My biro’s tight. . . but this Stan bic. . . is a laughing stock!/ (Stanbic bank)..... - Ibime

...This battle was a swing in the park. . . . . jangle over!/....- Ibime

.You spit a lot of 'Science topics'/. . . but like Chemistry majors. . . we don't 'buy your logics'!/- Ibime

..... --They gassed you that last bout, its true they know/ My bars go over heads so how are you a foe?...- U3

.We've been at war, His sectors descend and imma kill his son/, wait.. I'll bring that back cuz I see he's dumb, I said we've been at war, he's Hector's descendant, I'm Archilles' son! /.- U3

... could don a cotton shirt or plain silk/
In other words imma fight in soft wear like d matrix!/ (I'm a fight in software).....- U3

Bis a nerd, his lingo I can Spit that too/, take pokemon - I'm Ash, my guns will peek at you/poo gø ra-ta-ta when the squirt tool aim at your Weak a$$ dude/ - U3

/ ....ladies like "its cray, ola" ... Nah its Krayola, that b1tch took verse two/ y'all should get that call from Tech soon/ since you into strange music like Ces Cru /- U3

..Foreign glock, from holland ya .. He try to flee disgrace?/ how dare he? For that bounty, I'm chasing him to mars n out the milky way! /- U3

..So u try to cover up with "trips to Sychelles"/ well on a beach you'll see shells/ creeping when I'm shooting, that's a C shell/ you'll think bullets were celebs the way the luger tore in/ (kripping, touring)- U3

.... I don't offer aid/ I just sit back and watch d strict suffering like Hunger games!!/ (District suffering)....- U3

...That's how you wordplay! every bis pun, I'm like screw his diction/ he thinks he god, so when we come across ya lines my crew see fiction ..- U3

..U can tell his 'ma sell' beef, his verse is 'NOTHING HAM', mess a 'crystal palace' I'm BUCKINGHAM, Uv messed with a PREACHER's COOL, now 'LIVER-POOL's where organs DROPPING AT. The 'Man U've become is SHAMEFUL REALLY, so ill pull your 'card- U3

...daily "truths" to scare got NO LUCK,.. 'his lie can'? Got silver bullets if that 'WOLF BUG'...... - U3

--Even in business...../I epitomise Pounds and Dollars but everyone pukes at the kinda value the Sid is....- coogar

...Your wife's support failed you...it's time to witness my stealth/No error when these lyrical bullets are sent to meet her......that's how I diss stans maself.- cool coogar

....I'm from Arkansas - the motive is to hack him sore/Your sharp decline made you a laughing stock/Since he loves to go Dutch- coogar

.....My glock needs no clearance before it blasts Sid off...- coogar

,,Bis has the swag of a nüde plantain, he's bent & he lacks appeal/- coogar

......I throw these hooks like Simon Peter & shake the lake/That makes you a fish in school, no wonder you take debate.- coogar.

../We shoulda battled in France, maybe then I'll have something to lose/ ....... - coogar

When Ibime tells you he's working a broad it's oversea employment/....- coogar

.its only a matter of six minutes/ . . . . . before yall'd see me decking C silly . . . . without sailing to italy!!!/*deck in Cicily*....- siddoggg.

cos the moment I surge in . . . . your sight will be knocked out!!!/*eye surgeon*- siddoggg

... . . . on the dimwit that brings in disses that wouldnt have him raised to power !!!/- siddoggg

.-- . . cos I punched him blank and. . . . and don't see this c*nt reacting . . . . if he was rehearsing a nollywood movie!!!/*country acting*- siddoggg (dedicated to kr0ne cool )

..take ya chic along when i cruise spiders/
den phuck her nuts in d passenger seat. . .d awesome 'screw driver'!/.......- Glacierz.

He's no big baller. . .cos I attack this  'man's city'. . till there is no 'company' left to defend him!!/- Glacierz

.... dont fathom the chemistry. . .so when i put ur 'knee on'. .'ah gun'. . .u begin to emit 'noble gases'!/.....- cool Glacierz

-But Like Chelsea loosing Guardiola...you'll loose this battle . after all the 'pep-talk'/- Emaprince

His voice barely yield dividends . musicians in southeast asia can tell that the 'singer poor'/- Emaprince....

...Book a spot for for the finals . . cos this weakling . . I'll 'shaw-cross' like I'm attacking a stoke defender!/...- Emaprince

But now it's clear that the born again prekky is 'past or' . . the demon just took a temporary leave from him!!!/- Emaprince

.... ama cut off his "Two Index Fingers" then shoot the "PEACE TO" boy//..-
Guykhena

krone's your hero,fox. that's what it seem/
but ya verses won't still be 'Drugs' . if you bring that ya "HERO-IN" / -
Guykhena,,

.. Shut ya mouth tied with a stitch up/
My "Pa Rich" so its only right I rapee this "Biitch Up" /-
Guykhena.

...its 'Neuropathic Pain' as I step on 'Wrong Nerve' with 'scottish force' that makes his 'cell ticks' /.-
Guykhena.
and if he comes doing some flying kicks/ he'll be Crippled on his legs with 'tools' as I try in things-
Guykhena/..

.with the way he ran you'll have him mistaken for that
'Middle-Eastern country' /.-
Guykhena..

.my 'flows' drown you when it draws 'Ocean near'.
Aint talking Australia.-
Guykhena

He asked how's Jigs 'clothings'!when I told him,"fagg this
'Homo-Feel-Ya'..-
Guykhena...

.with the way 'i-poke-her-lips was like am bringing "The End Of Days" /..-
Guykhena

.. i blow ya biitch like "Cannon" in a hurry/ so within a "NICK" of time am gonna "Marry-her-Carry" /..-
Guykhena

- you clearly lack the tactics/ so we leave the 'foe cursed'. .
. .like monks on 'praying mantis!!-
Limerick

'.then after hes Confirmed dead. . .I'd make 'K decay'. . .like I was featured on. . . .'Chidinma's Remix'/-
Limerick

/. I mean; on a scale of 1-5, if I'm given 10... his wackness is gon be "free as a bird" if Lib rated!!! (Liberated)-
Limerick

.We'd only see Saw's Pens filled. . . . .when we get to the CLIMAX OF A PLAY!!!/- cool
Limerick

even airports know i gat plane odour cos 'ah reek airways'/..-
Ksslib

..in battle i 'deter gents' without a touch of omo/....-
Ksslib.

..but ill have my ...army go.. at him to have Lime captured and buried before he pleads in spanish/!-
Ksslib!

Then prep coffin to 'make him rest'... cos i swear by my bible... Lime go see esther/!!-
Ksslib

.........---So I'll send crack-heads. . .to "Can a Bis". . .cos like dishonest coke dealers - hes not worth exchangin a blow with!/-
Theprekky,

,,,,,,so fµck Naira, we 'Homos sap Yen!' . . & this shrimp'll only hav . .'crossed Asia'. . .tracing his ancestral line!!!.../-
Theprekky

... spread his side across 'Amsterdam'. . .after *I axe*. . . like Siem De-Jong!/-
Theprekky

..... he'll crack my ribs? toh! his lines ar alrdy comic relief. . .so wen I whoop-P. . .it's Goldberg!!/-
Theprekky

till we 'climax'. .but if u think it's a 'Joke', a bazooka to ur torso and it goes. . . GWAM! GWAM!! GWAM! . .like Igbo Riddles!!!/ - Theprekky ( don't know if this should make the list,but its some hilarious ish,just had to put it here. )

....... tah! soon as he saw d draws, Ema knew L was coming. . .and now Christ has arrived!!/....-
Theprekky

...---- We know NL is fun, Guy! But it's slowly EATING AWAY YOUR TIME/....-
Wrongturn

...blame it on your FOOLISH TEACHERS/
'Northerner', I don end my story and you can't DO SHII, KHENA!!..-
Wrongturn

.. --nd beat you for hours....till I see you "ATTIRED".....like you "dressed" in "fatigue"!!!/-
Darkrebel/Iam

....Then I ll'  buy his "speech""..... stitch to a "Receipt"....and keep the "INVOICE"!!!/-
Darkrebel/Iam....

Good ffellatio in the 'summer'.....my point exactly....is Ely's my 'Offspring'!!!/- Darkrebel/Iam..

I'll beat him with "yams"....so the cause of his death.....is "TUBER culosis!!!!/...-
Darkrebel/Iam

if krone's a fortune TELLER"....he ll' gagged with "receipts".....near the "bursar's office"....-
Darkrebel/Iam

But if he "sits on my fence" ....he will be slashed with "clippers"....when I start to "barb wires"!!!/.-
Darkrebel/Iam..

!!!...nd if he don't turn a new leaf . . .I'll smoke his family tree . .to the root of the problem!!......-
Kr0ne

but my punches too fast for him to see/ coz like hemianopians . . .he has a hidden diss ability!!....-
Kr0ne

. coz I'll have ya lying dead like a mummy when I emerge Anubis/ get it? I mean, u'll be lying dead like ya mummy when I emerge a new Bis!.. -
Kr0ne

.. I'll attack ur home armed like an ancient China king/ to make you die nasty/
when I jack uzzi and blast ya brains all over the bath tubs!!!..-
Kr0ne

. .I'll quickly give Jayz's fat lips . . .
if you rock a fella!-
Kr0ne

....On FB your bars been cited/
bitten and recited/ but your worst mistake, sire . . . was the man you knighted!..- cool
Kr0ne

.......- . My fist 'll leave yo face 'more hammered' like
I just. . Threw some ali jabs!/(Mohammad, ali).....-
Lunatic

Cos. . .Even berg sees how I made 'chris tougher'
. . .Without calling wallace!/ (christopher Wallace).-
Lunatic

.... Cos Like having 'hatred for the needy'. . we all saw mik beat 'Berg áss' to pulp!!/...-
Lunatic

... too bad in this game u got so many dickriders............. ur draggin balls more than Goku!//. --
Fyh

.... heard u bust gats on the streets?/ lie!
................the only time i noticed a k nine .........it was strapped on a leash!//
-
Fyh

his is no bout for me/ cos u'd never hear miquon . . .
like the math program for kids !!! ~ mik won
- Fyh

----Nigs c.um with an incredible discharge. . .
When they get they d1ck to aromo's lips
, make him "suck it". . .
An electrical device"/.....-
Elymaxiimus

i've just brought an end to "Aro". .
Just killed "oliver queen"/........-
Elymaxiimus

but if i scream it's joy that i did slay yo guts/-
Elymaxiimus
cos i'mma make saw mourn without giving an order/......-
Elymaxiimus

cos his old testament is filled with ''so many Numb~bars'' than ''4-figure tables!''/-
Dj5naira

-Whoever claim otherwise, or thinks the acts of this 'Jeeb real' is prolly citin' Cameron Thomaz/ -
Dj5naira
cos like Micheal, ur Bar~lack the 'ingredients' of a d.ope 'beef!'/-
Dj5naira

u wunt be measured upto me . . even with lenghty lines you-knit /
Krizzkutz

I'll rather cart her sis// away so I can cleanse and purify her of her emotional madness//..--- Ochon

Talking about girls but Only time he F1 was pressing his lame keyboard/
-Jigsawkillah

Hold on experiencing running nose

Sneeze. . .

Sneeze. . .

Sneeze. . .
Ok all better *draws nose*, sorry for the break in transmission,let's ride on..

..dats why dey always ask to ''MARRY-JUANA'' ur sister//
cus lookin at you..your da true definition of what oyibo calls india herm// MaRIJUANA -
Warriblood

....na see what ''CUM put HER'' ...like milk sprayed over da screen of my laptop/.... -
Warriblood

ho Flirts wit dem "local ChampS"including is OWN sister ADaobi//
SO believe me, wen i say dis geeks and crews deserves to Die....cus .. Sex molest n..wrongful.acts.... ""ARE THEIR HOBBY""..-
Warriblood

watch as my "BaRS"
put him in "CELL in BRITON" (celebrity) -
Warriblood

wOnder how he BLOW... Wit a CHAIN in his PRICK//
so wen i say i "Cars straight" his ROD like panel beaters....unto DICK business...
-
Warriblood

he thought my "ERA gone"...buh am still d king of HODLUM//.
-
Warriblood

...thoi he came-Real.(camry). his death wont just be as a RESULT of a WrONGTURN//-
Warriblood

Put u in Jail//you wont be "LUCKY" except ur family DO-BAIL//- Warriblood

cus i warriblood, will make is ''CAR TO LEAK'' Born him to death...he wont survive even if he wears jesus ''CROSS'' the LONG ONE// -
Warriblood

Note you could add yours,,you know much filled in FFR(of cus I couldn't get all). And some good ones were gone with the NL earthquake,.....

That's it y'all,to the visitors of this section don't view and walk away kindly click that "follow button" just below this thread so you wouldn't miss more interesting lines updates courtesy from NL Emcees cool ..

Btw stay tuned a direct sequel is coming up soon "Best Of Personals" cheesy ,in which you get to see some d0pish embarrasing/hilarious/comic/ hidden dirts/ e.t.c digged up and used by NL Emcees. They basically use 'you' against 'you'...
Stay tuned.... cool

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by kr0ne(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Abeg, na Warriblood own sweet me pass jo! That car straight pun na thunder! cool

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by mikuz(m): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
Guykhena:
[size=13pt] The Art Of Wordplay-NL Textcees[/size]

I've been to different hip-hop forums even on fb I've seen netcees doing some 'wordies' and I say to my-self,if you dare try this on NL you'll be stoned to death.
This is to tell you the type of immortal state NL textcees are when it comes to wordplays,we've evolved to a state in which its done based/merged with puns(that'll be focused on a latter day or someone else could do the follow up).

Now unto the wordplays.
Tho some might seem perfect/Good,sloppy,forced,out of context but we can't deny the fact its eye appeasing cool . The. BOLD ,Italics aint present so you have dig/decypher yourself...... Get a seat belt its gon be a bumpy ride.

In no particular order,,,,,,,

Note you could add yours,,you know much filled in FFR(of cus I couldn't get all). And some good ones were gone with the NL earthquake,.....

That's it y'all,to the visitors of this section don't view and walk away kindly click that "follow button" just below this thread so you wouldn't miss more interesting lines updates courtesy from NL Emcees cool ..

Btw stay tuned a direct sequel is coming up soon "Best Of Personals" cheesy ,in which you get to see some d0pish embarrasing/hilarious/comic/ hidden dirts/ e.t.c digged up and used by NL Emcees. They basically use 'you' against 'you'...
Stay tuned.... cool

Damn!!!!!
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
Rotflmao..... I nominate warriblood as the best wordplayer of the year cool....
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by gottoboy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by LooNat11kk: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
Limerick:
thats ink, as in that guy so d.ope and his punchlines are always off the hook, ask kr0ne about him. The guy beat tunderstorm on fb, they had a rematch the nextday, he still whooped him flawlessly. He wuld hav still whooped him if they fought again d third day, he humiliated lunaprick severally, beat dopeheads like limerick, alex stifler and co. Plus that battle I bit, I tought I was facing Ink and Fhab together, cz that was what I heard, See? If u were in ma shoes, u wuldav done worse grin

Sigh

"Humiliated lunatic severally"?

I and ink have only battled twice

I won the first, then he won the rematch

Stop making claims to gain my attention yu pathetic line stealer
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
Lmao
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Limerick: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
Warriblood car straight pun really had my mouth opened for 5mins after I read it again.
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Classic1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
please guys upload these songs here or better still drop their download links let's enjoy.
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by flameH(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2014
I'm wearing a China.. Jesus Piece/ doesn't mean.. I'm worshipping a fake God/ I'm a beat slayer, lemme face d hit of Karma/ four bars is 2short lik William O!
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Odinaka00(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
Kupu....iwe na onuma ka Odinaka ji abata
The guy nwere obi agu, jee juo ese n'ogbe m Asata
Nwanne anyi anaghi eme ihe naira, dollarz ka nwa guy n'akpata
Ya mere mgbe obuna mu turu n'ogbe, ebudom mewe nke ndi akata

Nairaland rapperz unu abanyego one chance
Onyekwanu bu Ibime? Nwanne anyi amaro ya maka agurum akwukwo na france
Ndi a na agba shoki maka ha maara na egwu surugede bu a dangerous dance

Ndi a si na ha di sick mana nwanne my flows na agwo ha eba

Chai, my customer is coming eeeeeeeeee
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by kr0ne(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
Odinaka00:
Kupu....iwe na onuma ka Odinaka ji abata
The guy nwere obi agu, jee juo ese n'ogbe m Asata
Nwanne anyi anaghi eme ihe naira, dollarz ka nwa guy n'akpata
Ya mere mgbe obuna mu turu n'ogbe, ebudom mewe nke ndi akata

Nairaland rapperz unu abanyego one chance
Onyekwanu bu Ibime? Nwanne anyi amaro ya maka agurum akwukwo na france
Ndi a na agba shoki maka ha maara na egwu surugede bu a dangerous dance

Ndi a si na ha di sick mana nwanne my flows na agwo ha eba

Chai, my customer is coming eeeeeeeeee
Chai! Nwanne, Idikwa too muchuo grin
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Ibime(m): 2:57am On Nov 18, 2014
Some old lines I just peeped. . . . had forgotten all bout em. . .

Any nigga in an angry tirade/ will get strangled and slayed/ when I handle my blade/
And since the Soviets took a monkey when they travelled to space/
. . .I'ma hire Russian goons/ to deport y'all baboons/. . .to the planet of Apes!!!/ - Ibime

On here we slug it out/
Pardon ma agoraphobic nature . . . SIKE!
Im an indoor personality . . . . so don't even try to call me out/ - DJ5Naira

I'm simply raw/ My trigger finger kill em all/
I shoot dude in the @ss and make the nigga fall/
Cos my bullet hit so many 'Gee bootys'. . . you'd swear I was fighting in Somalian civil war!!/ (Djiboutis) - Ibime

Hes never been noticed with a title/ I bleed the novice with a rifle/
but after I damage his nose in reprisals . . he would wish he spoke through his brother like Moses in the bible!/ - Mikuz

my gents spike feeble/and rent thighs in two/
...so tryna dis my rap...will have me stangle u...with "ankara"...cos my "text style" evil/ - Kingdimes

Everything I spit, they deem it as brilliance/ I pee on you minions/
What you know about trips to Italy. . . eating sardines with Sardinians?/
What you know about eating parmesan/ with Parma Ham?/
Diss me in your local lingo. . .and I'll castrate your mother tongue. . .in your fatherland!/ - Ibime

I rise high like cones and steeples/ but ur flows are feeble/
U d terminator? I'm the destroyer! & this punch is 'Bar-burying' like the Conan Sequel!!/ - Prekky

This nigga looking so moist/ plus he got no woof in his voice/
His sister was born a b!tch. . . but he a p*ssy by choice!/ - Ibime

This Jock does a cheap swing/ & then feels swell like bee stings/ when nobody understands what He sings/
Truth is, he could play his guitar wearing 'lingerie'. .we still won't get what this G strings!/ - Prekky

I'm stamping fakes/ with stabs that leave they body in parts/
. . . been schooled up to Ph.d . . but any uni that gives 'You B.A' . . must be running a bank!/ - Mikuz

2 Likes

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by mikuz(m): 4:13am On Nov 18, 2014
The crowd failed to applaud/ everytime he crack jokes/
Claiming 'twin dupes in ABJ'. . . but we all know. . .he'flat'broke!/ - Ibime

This guy queer/ He wanna battle Bis. . . but never learned to fight fear/
He got a 'light' chance of winning. . . but I'ma be his [i]night[/i]mare!/ - Ibime

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by mikuz(m): 4:20am On Nov 18, 2014
That's a glittering fact/ u niggas are like football sides in this rap/
who could come up withdiamondformations . but still won'tshinein a match/ - Ema Prince

I'll meddle in each fight/ but if you take it personal and start grimacing face/
You'll be wounded and thunderstruck. by the bars I'm saving for rainy days/ - Ema Prince

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by mikuz(m): 4:22am On Nov 18, 2014
Where the f is Nosagold?
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Odinaka00(m): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2014
kr0ne:

Chai! Nwanne, Idikwa too muchuo grin

Krone nwanne onwedi nwa daalu
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Odinaka00(m): 8:14am On Nov 18, 2014
mikuz:
Where the f is Nosagold?

Mikuz Nosa happens to be my young nephew, he has been very busy with school stuffz buh he will be back in no time cuz they just finished up with their examz in SA......he did some couple of hot joints with me here in Moz though...will tell him dat u asked after him in NL
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by LooNat11kk: 8:44am On Nov 18, 2014
Ibime:
Some old lines I just peeped. . . . had forgotten all bout em. . .

On here we slug it out/
Pardon ma agoraphobic nature . . . SIKE!
Im an indoor personality . . . . so don't even try to call me out/ - DJ5Naira

I rise high like cones and steeples/ but ur flows are feeble/
U d terminator? I'm the destroyer! & this punch is 'Bar-burying' like the Conan Sequel!!/ - Prekky

Dayumm!!

That barbarian pun is a classic!!
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by mikuz(m): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
I shoot bruce style like i GOT ALL THE LINCENSE/ Wrong is dynamic, and am NOT ON ME PRIME YET/
when vets speak, ur URGED TO BE SILENT/ coz your "senses stale", you need more work ON YOUR MINDSET/
the only time we noticed achange in ur writingwas when u started usingCUSTOMIZED TEXTS/ - Wrongturn

..I'm putting this biitch in line,leaving him shaved die/as I split his guts with kitchen knife ,as the gay cry/But if wrong gets help and got"A Stitch In Time"I'll say naah/ he still gonna get 'brutally shot' n why, cus I've been known to"SAVE 9's"....... - Guykhena

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by mikuz(m): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
They better warn this heathen/ that the sword I'm sheathing/ cause ruptured bleeding/
I ain'tGZA. . . but my'liquid swords'. . .will give him a'solid beating'!! / - Ibime
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by ILLScripts: 6:54am On Nov 21, 2014
Scripts x dloks ft cheddar---THE HEIST

http://ltlbinc.com/2014/11/audio-scriptsdeeloks-the-heist-ft-cheddar-imascripts-dloksthadawn-itscheddar/

Pls yall should download, and appreciate those punchlines...heheh, God bless!!!
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Limerick: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
sex-starved Lib feeling lucky on his relief shoe/ met a dam on the road he briefed thru/on her,he used the pick-up line "I've walked a thousand miles just to meet you"/judging by the look of his shoe..her reply was 'I believe you' / - Guykhena

grin grin grin
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by teddybiyasi(f): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
grin
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by sosiqdude(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
Damm see what am missing...

After am drunk in this thread, teddybiyasi we gonna ffuck.

You get me?
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by 007Bruce: 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
sosiqdude:
Damm see what am missing...

After am drunk in this thread, teddybiyasi we gonna ffuck.

You get me?
drunk in the thread ke. Abi you wan bite bars?
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by ILLScripts: 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
Limerick:
sex-starved Lib feeling lucky on his relief shoe/ met a dam on the road he briefed thru/on her,he used the pick-up line "I've walked a thousand miles just to meet you"/judging by the look of his shoe..her reply was 'I believe you' / - Guykhena

grin grin grin

Damn!!!!! Doppe shiii!!!
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Limerick: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
ILLScripts:

Damn!!!!! Doppe shiii!!!
lol
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by sosiqdude(m): 6:14am On Nov 22, 2014
007Bruce:

drunk in the thread ke. Abi you wan bite bars?

If u say so
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by mikuz(m): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2014
Coog and 3 made some deadly advances/ that
weakened him and exposed his flaws,now I'm
aiming his lapses/
Cos while they were getting him pummeled,I
was digging a '6ft' for bis . . Now its time to
'bury my chances'/ - Ema Prince

Chai
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by mikuz(m): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2014
Ibime should stay alone and pray for his sins/
cos I'm dispatching goons to his home to slay
all his kins/
They'll make him die like Steven in the bible . .
They just a 'stone throw' away from his crib/ - Ema Prince

Oh God!
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by mikuz(m): 8:45am On Nov 25, 2014
I chase and adore cuties/ with sweet face and
warm boo.bies/ but he's chased by who.re
groupies/
Even his wife is a b1tch! And his 'ex rated' in
the same class with babes in 'por.n movies'/ - Ema Prince

I get riches in tons/ girls die for the prince..with
they @ss breath ceasing and plump/
There's nothing to 'write home' about bis . . But
I'll make sure the news of his death reaches his
mom/ - Ema Prince

Oboy ee

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Gospel Rappers Arise. Lets Rap with Gospel Lyrics only / Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.