Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? (44156 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by royalblood21: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
Make I concentrate on my yahoo yahoo ojare!!!!
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by PatEinstEin(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
senseless: boko haram; more senseless: government; most senseless: ASUU
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by musiwa95: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by UTEWUOJO: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dis adminisration is not sensitive to de plight of Nigerians in any sector at all, change doley!!!!!
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
If you cannot afford a private university or school abroad , I would advice you aquire some skills that can boost your career other than be a student in our public institutions , they are not worth it at all . I argued sometime ago that the government cannot make our institutions world class without having to increase fees , you all will see reasons why fashola had to increease fees . jonathan still needs some serious work to do.
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Aslawish(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
Abeg ASUU not this election time because JONA[i][/i] is looking for money for 2015 general election. make una no disturb am oooooooooo.
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by john403: 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
ericessien24:
guy Na lie,that thing Na jean

Go watch the video you go see say no be jeans
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by john403: 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wilson125:
Na dier choice jare...

Bros nawa to u ooo, wetin concern ASUU wit secondary skul?

who said I was talking about secondary school
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Ibejiaku(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hmmm. Its a tradition in Ngerian public universities. Happy Christmass in advance.
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
royalblood21:

+ spill ova
meaning?
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by mikolo80: 8:40am On Nov 16, 2014
majekdom2:
If you cannot afford a private university or school abroad , I would advice you aquire some skills that can boost your career other than be a student in our public institutions , they are not worth it at all . I argued sometime ago that the government cannot make our institutions world class without having to increase fees , you all will see reasons why fashola had to increease fees . jonathan still needs some serious work to do.
mm hmm so how do they do it in scandinavia or saudi or kuwait or uae.they can not increase allocation abi unless they increase fees. Shylock like una after stealing all the money. Anyway this is why ASUU just as clueless as jona. They should have saved the strike until election year for maximum results
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by taofeeq137(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2014
nnafather:
Buhari is the cause of all these things...Boko Haram, Ebola, now ASUU strike. Can't he just go and rest biko?! grin
?? , doea what you just said make any sense at all.
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2014
mikolo80:
mm hmm so how do they do it in scandinavia or saudi or kuwait or uae.they can not increase allocation abi unless they increase fees. Shylock like una after stealing all the money. Anyway this is why ASUU just as clueless as jona. They should have saved the strike until election year for maximum results
you should go to Abuja and handle the finances since you are just good at allocations. Do they just allocate like that. ASUU is not clueless, it is you dear president. The money that ought to be allocated is what he has used to build six universities in the name of development. When he knows the same lecturers he will employ will be part of this ASUU.I will not advice any young folk to study in our public universities.... Bad as t may sound , it is the best for anyone seeking admission. The truth is the government cannot fund our universities alone at this stage we are in. University education is overrated in Nigeria.
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by juman(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2014
This is a crazy government.
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by mikolo80: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
majekdom2:
you should go to Abuja and handle the finances since you are just good at allocations. Do they just allocate like that. ASUU is not clueless, it is you dear president. The money that ought to be allocated is what he has used to build six universities in the name of development. When he knows the same lecturers he will employ will be part of this ASUU.I will not advice any young folk to study in our public universities.... Bad as t may sound , it is the best for anyone seeking admission. The truth is the government cannot fund our universities alone at this stage we are in. University education is overrated in Nigeria.
oh i plan to.yes they just allocate.so going on strike once and costing ruling party election is not better than going on strike every year ba. Why did ASUU not protest the new varsities.so where do you want the young folk to get jobs(abi you get work for them).you nko are you a graduate or not,if yes why you no drop out come de yarn dust
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
mikolo80:
oh i plan to.yes they just allocate.so going on strike once and costing ruling party election is not better than going on strike every year ba. Why did ASUU not protest the new varsities.so where do you want the young folk to get jobs(abi you get work for them).you nko are you a graduate or not,if yes why you no drop out come de yarn dust
is it ASUU that has to protest. One would expect the government to know what to do if they need to build more universities not protest the creation of infrastructure but proper management of it.oh the sae way you want your needs met is the same way ASUU wants their needs met. Bro , the same graduate gets a job as a lecturer and then strikes..... what do you make of that and yes am a graduate and I know what I faced before I got to where I am today. When you struggle to go through these public universities , where are the jobs. In the next years you will see preference given to private universities students and those with foriegn masters in the labour market , its beginning to happen, same way it started with hand and bsc. You will learn and come thank me later
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by mikolo80: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
majekdom2:
is it ASUU that has to protest. One would expect the government to know what to do if they need to build more universities not protest the creation of infrastructure but proper management of it.oh the sae way you want your needs met is the same way ASUU wants their needs met. Bro , the same graduate gets a job as a lecturer and then strikes..... what do you make of that and yes am a graduate and I know what I faced before I got to where I am today. When you struggle to go through these public universities , where are the jobs. In the next years you will see preference given to private universities students and those with foriegn masters in the labour market , its beginning to happen, same way it started with hand and bsc. You will learn and come thank me later
what will i be learning exactly cos i'm not understanding you and why in goodness name will i be thanking you.dude
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by nasxpenxer(m): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
dryakson:
What is nigerian govt turning into?
Ebere goodluck jonathan what are you
doing for us? (the future leaders) we
have suffered enough, Mr president
dont let us to swear for you “because if
we the youth do so, God wil skin you
alive…please jonathan attend to ASUU
or……..an ambulance will be your next
Ride
abeg hlp us salmon jonaa o,e dn kill plenty youth 4 9ja thru b.h we no tlk , e pack our mny chop we no tlk, e no giv yuths wrk we no tlk nw na 2 pause our academic career so dat e go mek mny 4 e privat uni busines! Dat 1 na gobe e no go happen
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by chiboy429(m): 3:57am On Nov 17, 2014
safarigirl:
Make dem no just try am. Pesin go dey do 4-year course like say na Seminarian e be

Come babe are you scared of them threat ,oh come on am use to it ,the panic is even worst than the threat .

Election is around the corner and they want their share ,shey you code .
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by chiboy429(m): 4:01am On Nov 17, 2014
kristen12:
Ωo wahala......Иα to go marry be that

Your own nai com bad pass oo haha
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by chiboy429(m): 4:06am On Nov 17, 2014
rakish:
As a student what did i benefit from this administration? 6months ASUU strike another looming,9 months asup strike,5months coeasu strike. Tell me why i should vote that same govt again? Is better i dont vote at all.

Dont vote .your vote dont count ,who will win has won shikina
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by chiboy429(m): 4:12am On Nov 17, 2014
Stelvin101:
And you ppl are saying GEJ is the man for 2015. May God of Christians and Allah of Muslims Punish all of una Jona Supporters angry So much for wanting a Christian president by Nigerians. See the result. Total failure!

Since christian and muslim leaders has tried and failed ,we should try a leader from IFA dOmain ,our cries and yearnings may be heard ,what do you think?
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by chiboy429(m): 4:14am On Nov 17, 2014
oka4ugoo:
It's regretably unfortunate dat Jonathan administration hv failed in all sectors of dis country. Smtimes out of frustration i wish myself death, seriously d suffering is too much, will our condition in dis country ever change?

Abeg praticalise am joor, we don too many ,
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by chiboy429(m): 4:25am On Nov 17, 2014
priscaoge:
Naijaboiy did u see that PM? angry sad angry angry angry angry

I havent seen it
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by chiboy429(m): 4:36am On Nov 17, 2014
blesseddivah:
wait..
Another strike

Nananana

Make I finish skul first biko ..
Na just two years remain

Babe cool down ,you nor want make boys flex too for this election period haba. After all we don tire for all this yeye . If you dey fear for this small threat dem boys go capitalise on am wel well .

Me i don go my strike tey,after all mma epko don chop our surcharge we nor see whetin she use am do till today. How far wich zone you dey for tuskite republic?

Which department are you. You are in uniuyo right?

1 Like

Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by rakish(m): 7:24am On Nov 17, 2014
chiboy429:

Dont vote .your vote dont count ,who will win has won shikina
and yours will.
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2014
chiboy429:

Since christian and muslim leaders has tried and failed ,we should try a leader from IFA dOmain ,our cries and yearnings may be heard ,what do you think?

Which one be IFA domain. Is that the name of an Internet Server or wat? undecided
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by chiboy429(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2014
Stelvin101:

Which one be IFA domain. Is that the name of an Internet Server or wat? undecided

Topic for another day!
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by chiboy429(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2014
rakish:
and yours will.

Am telling you. Lol naija my beloved country am proud of her just that the bad eggs are making things hard for boys but one thing is sure babylon system them must fall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory / Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus / Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.