Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Five Websites You Are Jealous Of? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Five Websites You Are Jealous Of? (623 Views)

What Are Your Fav Websites You Go When Bored / Top Websites You Should Visit With Extreme Caution / The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Websites You Are Jealous Of? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
Most nairalanders are either Wapkamasters or Webmasters. We all envy people and what they own but in this case, their websites. Lets list five sites that we wish was ours. Starting from me: ecrestglobal.com,,.com,nairaland.com,google.com
Re: Five Websites You Are Jealous Of? by lillyjane(f): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
You listed just four instead of five, well use www..com to complete it.
Re: Five Websites You Are Jealous Of? by naijaxplorer: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
Infohelp:
Most nairalanders are either Wapkamasters or Webmasters. We all envy people and what they own but in this case, their websites. Lets list five sites that we wish was ours. Starting from me: ecrestglobal.com,,konga.com,nairaland.com,google.com
nairaland.com
www.naijaxplorer.tk [actually belongs to me grin]
Re: Five Websites You Are Jealous Of? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
lillyjane:
You listed just four instead of five, well use www..com to complete it.
lol!

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Website With A Phone In 2 Hours / Javascript For Native Apps / Do You Have A Website To Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.