Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,488 members, 7,781,463 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:50 PM

Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? (8178 Views)

Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja / Super Eagles Beat Liberia 2 - 0 In A Friendly Match In Monrovia / Which European Team Can Eagles Beat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by Pecca: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2014
laykhorn:
The Super Chickens are notorious for rising to the occasion in such cases so I'm positive.

just like they did in their last qualifiers for 2012 afcon in abuja.
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2014
wedemboiz:
NL.is dead

Wetin kill am?
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by greggng: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2014
Nigeria should forget abt defending that cup. They cannot and will not make it.they will be beating like the super rat they re
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2014
nothing for Nigeria. my money's on Congo meat

1 Like

Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by Emperorking20(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2014
Feelings aside bro! This is desperation we're talking about here. Nigeria is desperate.. Nigeria will get all 3 points.. Quote me when its over. grin
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by yemison(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
criusly am abit skeptical abt d match because hv lost confidence in d super eagle bt I hop de win with a good margin. fly eagles
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by tolustx(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
The same ppl calling d players 'super chickens' now, will be d ones to jump to d ceiling wen they score. I wonder if they'll still b called 'chickens' if they qualify nd win d cup again.
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by bayulll01(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
Seriously, I'm having a real feeling that the super eagles players might or will or cannot beat the red devils of Congo in the Afcon qualifier.
I'm predicting at most another frusturating draw or even a defeat for them over there in Congo judging by how those guys played here in Nigeria...

Mind you, I'm a patriotic Nigerian ooo, just stated my mind though.
is only fool that is myopic will believe that nigeria will win that match,dont give urseff headaches
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by ShedrachU(m): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
Congo should not waste their time. Super Eagles all the way. Ahh trust 9ja guys nah.
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by Samchelsea(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
walyx:
which diego r u referrin to?
are u a Chelsea fan?
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by tigonana: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dey consult.

Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by emiye(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sadly, we will not win the game, maybe a draw.
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by cally3D(m): 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
Nigeria wins, me and you win.
Nigeria loses, me and you lose.
Lets just support our God-given country. You critisize them of mediocrity, then why are you not a champion in your field?
NIGERIA, make us proud. We are fully in support!

1 Like

Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by marnboy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
laykhorn:
The Super Chickens are notorious for rising to the occasion in such cases so I'm positive.
[color=#000099][/color] tru brah, bt gv dem small motivation naaa & promote dem to ST: super tolotolo;>
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by marnboy(m): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
tolustx:
The same ppl calling d players 'super chickens' now, will be d ones to jump to d ceiling wen they score. I wonder if they'll still b called 'chickens' if they qualify nd win d cup again.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000] shocked no bro na tolotolo
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by Revolva(m): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lets wait n see ...
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
cally3D:
Nigeria wins, me and you win.
Nigeria loses, me and you lose.
Lets just support our God-given country. You critisize them of mediocrity, then why are you not a champion in your field?
NIGERIA, make us proud. We are fully in support!

I'm a champion in my field, bro.
And I really don't see any thing like them being criticised...I stated my opinion, it differs.
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by blackfase(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Tall order!.....i wish them plenty luck though but luck no dey win matches, so I wont be too optimistic. They put themselves in this situation so they should get their bottoms out, otherwise e no concern me.
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
walyx:
I bliv d players knw wot is at stake. So they will gv in thr best today.

That is when 70% of the squad is made of the home-based players. But if we parade the overtly over-feed foreign pros, we might as well kiss the tourney good-bye.

Hoping for the best though.
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by Umunede(m): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
With Keshi on the bench, I don't think we can defeat Congo. Keshi is very predictable. No change of tactics. How to defeat Keshi. Defend and catch his team on the counter. Simple. Congo did it in Nigeria. USA did it b4 d world cup. Sudan did it in Sudan. It is very simple. Keshi don't know how to break down a defensive team. I lost hope immediately Keshi was recalled.
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by longmantimothy(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
By God's grace.......we ve qualified already.............
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
Seriously, I'm having a real feeling that the super eagles players might or will or cannot beat the red devils of Congo in the Afcon qualifier.
I'm predicting at most another frusturating draw or even a defeat for them over there in Congo judging by how those guys played here in Nigeria...

Mind you, I'm a patriotic Nigerian ooo, just stated my mind though.
Mehn..I watched d game last nyt..bro,its dat bad oo..we had a draw..
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
SuperMartins:
Mehn..I watched d game last nyt..bro,its dat bad oo..we had a draw..

Ayah, too bad. Maybe the replay is what we gonna watch this afternoon bro
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by winnieG1(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
SOUTH AFRICA WILL ONLY QUALIFY FOR AFCON 2015 AS BEST LOOSERS

GROUP A (current Table)

South Africa -------8 points
Congo -------------6
Nigeria -------------4
Sudan -------------3

TODAY'S FIXTURE AND RESULT
Nigeria ---defeat ----Congo
Sudan----defeat ---South Africa

TABLE AFTER THE MATCH (With only 1 match left for each team)

Nigeria ------------7 points
Sudan ------------ 6 points
Congo ------------ 6 point

LAST FIXTURE AND RESULT

Nigeria ---defeat --- South Africa
Congo Vs Sudan --- there must be a winner

LAST TABLE
Nigeria -------10 points
Congo or Sudan --9 points
South Africa -----8points

it was meant to be
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
winnieG1:

GROUP A (current Table)

Congo -------------6
Nigeria -------------4
Sudan -------------3

LAST FIXTURE AND RESULT

LAST TABLE
Nigeria -------10 points

it was meant to be

This is a expository analysis. Let's chill till then.
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by Lordseyad(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
winnieG1:

GROUP A (current Table)

Congo -------------6
Nigeria -------------4
Sudan -------------3

LAST FIXTURE AND RESULT

LAST TABLE
Nigeria -------10 points

it was meant to be
Let us know when you wake up sir.

1 Like

Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by winnieG1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lordseyad:
Let us know when you wake up sir.

Sorry, Nigeria will top that group. It will be clear to you that some NFF officials need to be banned for frustrating the coaching crew, Thanks to the President for interfering.

1 Like

Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by Dammyjohn(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
Vivipop:
What time is the match?
3:30pm

1 Like

Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by Dammyjohn(m): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Halleluyah!
Eagles are winning today!
Sing! sing!! sing!!!
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by kbshow100(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:

Waiting to hear what Ifa says, bro....
I'm still decoding ifa's message. When I finish decoding,, I will let you know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sure 1.20 - 1.70 Odds Super Singles Daily On Whatsapp Group Free!!! / Any TB Joshua's Prediction On AFCON? / Tunisia Vs Mali: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1) On 20th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.