Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:01 PM

Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore (28522 Views)

Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore / Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
In the latest of many attempts at blackmailing SaharaReporters into silence, a new (what else?) website has concocted the story that the All Progressives Congress (APC) bought and gave me a mansion located in Atherton, California.

Everyone around the world knows that Nigerian governments since 2006 have been trying to shut down or shut up SaharaReporters. Technical efforts to shut us down occur almost every week. Efforts to shut us up are no less prevalent, and they include blackmail from various directions.

The Atherton mansion claim, which was apparently written by some handlers of President Goodluck Jonathan, followed renewed attacks on the site infrastructure during the summer. The well-oiled and well-heeled team sent bots after our server and crippled it for several days. Shortly after we restored our services, that criminal team went on Facebook to create several fake fan pages in our name. It was only three weeks ago that we succeeded in getting Facebook to take down the biggest of those fan pages; by that time, it had garnered over 14,000 likes.

In this latest attempt, Mr. Jonathan’s hit squad seems to have gone berserk over an online poll conducted by SaharaReporters which showed that he would be defeated by 75% if retired General Muhammad Buhari was pitched against him in the 2015 general election.

Following Mr. Jonathan’s declaration of intent earlier this week, our team of reporters also reported that a team affiliated with the Nigerian ruler refused to pay several persons who had been hired to pose as supporters during the event in Abuja. The presidency seems widely embarrassed at the report that hordes of those in attendance at what was supposed to be a massively-supported declaration had in fact been hoodwinked by his Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN).

These reports and many others unveil the government as tactless, clueless and corrupt, but that is only because it is tactless, clueless and corrupt. They are not manufactured, and unlike some others, we have refused to be bought off the task of reporting what we know.

The truth is that my team and I are beyond bribery machineries. Mr. Jonathan’s foot soldiers who have repeatedly been sent to meet with us individually with the promise of huge bribes can attest to this. For those may have been attracted by the latest gossip about the $5m mansion bribe in the United States, I challenge the writers to publicly provide the verifiable address of the mansion in Atherton. They should also go ahead and publish the real estate documents that are associated with the property, so that we can put the matter in the hands of the law-enforcement authorities.

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
But we all know the truth: desperation.

It is desperation that is responsible for the concoction of this $5 million mansion story, the objective of which is to fool the simple-minded. And we understand: the 2015 elections are approaching. Time to buy off—or discourage—critics and unfavorable reporting.

But we at SaharaReporters are not fickle fighters. Nobody gave us a $5m home in 2009 when we were at the hub of relentlessly reporting on the cabal in Abuja that was preventing the Vice-President of Nigeria from taking office when his boss was sick.

That VP was Goodluck Jonathan, and that is how he became president. We reported only as we saw fit, because we hold the constitution and the democracy of Nigeria to be superior to all Nigerians, including the President. When Mr. Jonathan became Acting President, and then President, we did not expect him to thank us, either even though he sent one of his aides with loads of cash to New York on a "thank you" tour. We refused to meet with stating that were merely doing our duty in defence of Nigeria and her people.

It was not personal at that time. It is not personal today.

That is why I again assure all supporters, readers and fans of the multimedia platform known as Sahara Reporters Media that we will continue to expose the rot that is perpetuated and perpetrated by the Jonathan government as long as that character does not change. It is not personal.

Blackmail will not deter us from doing right by our people. And neither phantom mansions nor private jets loaded with dollar bills can buy us off this duty.
http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/14/publisher-saharareporters-challenges-president-jonathan-show-world-your-proof-my-5m-apc

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by raumdeuter: 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
Asking PDP to show proof? The same party where Okupe Jonathan and Abati dey?

Anyone that alleges must provide evidence but that's to much for those TANoids to comprehend.

Another evidence that Jonathan crew is filled with unintelligent folks

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by deji68: 12:03am On Nov 15, 2014
Chei dog don dey chase the hyena grin grin grin .....that is how it feels when u spread half truth and lies on SR platform, getting u a dose of your own medicine...bitter abi grin grin grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by donphilopus: 12:09am On Nov 15, 2014
It's seems to be easier to pick a needle from the pit, than for them to show you proofs!

24 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 15, 2014
Making unsubstantiated allegations against a private citizen, by the government, is totally wrong undecided

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by deji68: 12:30am On Nov 15, 2014
Making unsubstantiated allegations against government, for commercial purposes by a private citizen , is totally wrong too undecided undecided undecided

67 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:35am On Nov 15, 2014
Am a fan of Good governance, PDP or APC whichever party rules dis country am gud wit it, but let them pls rule dis country well with the fear of GOD in mind.

Saharareporters are anti-GEJ anyway, But sometimes their news seems true to me.

11 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by SamAfrik(m): 12:54am On Nov 15, 2014
^^So they were not anti-GeJ when they were fighting for him during the cabal era abi?
Some of you dont just get it. SR are activists and always critize any govt for d good of d masses. Watch as they will turn the heat on APC if they eventually assume leadership.
Im proud of them!

180 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by SamAfrik(m): 12:57am On Nov 15, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by ayukdaboss(m): 1:08am On Nov 15, 2014
Breeze Don blow PD.Pig nyash don open grin

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by pharmo25(m): 1:08am On Nov 15, 2014
grin

16 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by moneybag100: 1:31am On Nov 15, 2014
Oh, but

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by walexzee11(m): 1:48am On Nov 15, 2014
We need more SaharaReporters in Nigeria. Who did journalism as it ought to be.

Not the likes of Aribisalas... PDP Egunje Journalist!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by smsshola(m): 3:11am On Nov 15, 2014
Sowore and Rudolf,u guys shu kno u always av our back nd support anytime any day.We kno dos who giv us d truth and dos who serve us av baked meal,we kno dos who see corruption as mere stealing and dos who didn't giv a damn..we kno dos who lease their jet fo money laundering haba we d netizen,we also kno d clueless nd d tactless politician...Sowore u think we don't kno,we do kno. chaiii we also kno diasriss God oooo.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by smsshola(m): 3:12am On Nov 15, 2014
moneybag100:
Oh, but
y b say Na old men full pdp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by smsshola(m): 3:14am On Nov 15, 2014
pharmo25:
grin

Lol but na only him waka com...at d age can't someone represent dem.
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by oduastates: 3:23am On Nov 15, 2014
Omoluabi kaare.
Only evil aka the forces of darkness are afraid of the truth and the light.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 15, 2014
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Ilekokonit: 4:55am On Nov 15, 2014
The truth is that my team and I are beyond bribery machineries. Mr. Jonathan’s foot soldiers who have repeatedly been sent to meet with us individually with the promise of huge bribes can attest to this.

When Mr. Jonathan became Acting President, and then President, we did not expect him to thank us, either even though he sent one of his aides with loads of cash to New York on a "thank you" tour. We refused to meet with stating that were merely doing our duty in defence of Nigeria and her people.

What an indictment of Jonathan.

Jonathan should come out and deny this if possible.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by egift(m): 5:06am On Nov 15, 2014
Anything this administration cannot control or buy over, they destroy. God bless SR.

Sahara Reporters will never stop being critical of bad leadership, irrespective of who is in power.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Mogidi: 5:55am On Nov 15, 2014
The truth is that my team and I are beyond bribery machineries. Mr. Jonathan’s foot soldiers who have repeatedly been sent to meet with us individually with the promise of huge bribes can attest to this. For those may have been attracted by the latest gossip about the $5m mansion bribe in the United States, I challenge the writers to publicly provide the verifiable address of the mansion in Atherton. They should also go ahead and publish the real estate documents that are associated with the property, so that we can put the matter in the hands of the law-enforcement authorities.

Foot soldiers sent by GEJ arrived at SR office with loads of cash but mysteriously all saharareporters cameras stopped working when GEJ's men arrived. Only ed.iots would believe this APC mouthpiece masquerading as News outlet.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by sammieguze(m): 6:02am On Nov 15, 2014
Funny enough, i prefer Sahara reporters news to the Dailies.

Good, objective, timely and succinct professional reporting

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Mogidi: 6:06am On Nov 15, 2014
sammieguze:
Funny enough, i prefer Sahara reporters news to the Dailies.

Good, objective, timely and succinct professional reporting

Bros please check the meaning of good, objective, succinct and professional. If you knew the meaning you wouldn't use those attributes to describe a news outlet devoid of truth.

17 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by sammieguze(m): 6:20am On Nov 15, 2014
Sorry.... I just raised my own observation about how i feel about their news reporting. Mind you, that's my own observation.

You are very free to have a different view.

Afterall... One mans food is another mans poison.

Thank you
Mogidi:

Bros please check the meaning of good, objective, succinct and professional. If you knew the meaning you wouldn't use those attributes to describe a news outlet devoid of truth.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by DaBullIT(m): 6:35am On Nov 15, 2014
Ilekokonit:

What an indictment of Jonathan.

Jonathan should come out and deny this if possible.

I'm not saying SR is an angel , naah no be like that but when SR dey wire APC serious koboko for news , even myself I say hahan what happin nah. Nobody talk say PDP bribe them ni .

Now way breeze dey blow Jona and PDP yansh ,them say them APC don sort them. Seriously a blind ,deaf,lame,dumb man know say Jona no try. Based on this analysis who dey arrange propaganda pass ?

I hear say na vigilante pursue BH from mubi when Army dey complain say weapon no dey . People dey say make peoples no dey yab jona. But if yansh spoil no be person way get yansh people to blame ?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by DaBullIT(m): 6:38am On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

Chairman. I hail o!!!! Abeg yarn me. Wetin be the real truth ? And Wetin you think say be truth ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by LFJ: 6:40am On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

Foot soldiers sent by GEJ arrived at SR office with loads of cash but mysteriously all saharareporters cameras stopped working when GEJ's men arrived. Only ed.iots would believe this APC mouthpiece masquerading as News outlet.

The main issue here is for you to provide the evidence of the mansion APC bought for Sowere.

17 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by talktimi(m): 6:43am On Nov 15, 2014
I believe Sahara reporters is the media wing of boko haram and Apc but I don't believe any 5 million dollars exchanged hands in cash or mansion. It is only educated illiterates who will believe such a story or do you think 5 million dollars is the same as 5 million naira ?

4 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Mogidi: 6:45am On Nov 15, 2014
DaBullIT:

I hear say na vigilante pursue BH from mubi when Army dey complain say weapon no dey . People dey say make peoples no dey yab jona. But if yansh spoil no be person way get yansh people to blame ?

According to you vigilantes routed bokoharam in Mubi yet the army with all its weapons can't, what does that tell you? When you muslims are ready to stop fighting let me know, meanwhile continue blowing yourselves up, no wahala.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by focus7: 6:45am On Nov 15, 2014
Another PDP lie exposed, what a pathetic party.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrested Over Attack On Kwankwaso / We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike / Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.