Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore (28609 Views)

Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore / Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by frank442: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2014
Truth is bitter GEJ. SR is just a news channel that reports any news about the secret of. FG without fear

Go on great akokite u have my backing and that of gods and God

5 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by PStacks(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2014
Going by recent development in this country, GEJ might not even come 2nd place to Buhari in the forth coming elections in 2015

Maybe GEJ might be lucky to cling 3rd position.

3 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by obowunmi(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2014
Sowore LIES.

Attention seeker.
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

So why are the soldiers not using the expertise of the locals? I think muslim soldiers don't want to fight their brothers.
u never hear about civilian jtf abi, the question is Why the federal government want to stop this civilian people defending their territory

6 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by philips70(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

Foot soldiers sent by GEJ arrived at SR office with loads of cash but mysteriously all saharareporters cameras stopped working when GEJ's men arrived. Only ed.iots would believe this APC mouthpiece masquerading as News outlet.

But when they fought tooth and nail in conjunction with Tunde Bakare, Soyinka and others against the cabal of Michael Aondoakaa, Turai, Ibori et al to install this grossly incompetent GEJ you who is not an ed.iot believed them. I am not surprised though, 99% of you TAN members where just recruited into the internet recently and do not and cannot know what transpired yesterday. GEJ was as lame as a duck during this period. For 4 days a dead Yar'Adua was in Aso Rock and he couldn't see him. The likes of you, ASARI, TOMPOLO all barking like wild dogs today couldn't make even a whistle then. Nigeria will survive you guys as she survived the rest.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by eleko1: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2014
Even if they provide evidence,it is peeps like U that will shout/call it photoshop/fake.No bi so one James Onafe Ibori denied given riba(bribe)to Ribadu with evidence? Do U knw what is meant by maximum damage?
Mogidi:

Foot soldiers sent by GEJ arrived at SR office with loads of cash but mysteriously all saharareporters cameras stopped working when GEJ's men arrived. Only ed.iots would believe this APC mouthpiece masquerading as News outlet.

6 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by donmalcolm21(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2014
In OBJ's voice "Sowore I dey laff"

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by ahizih(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2014
SR pls fear God,mind the way u address ur president,de world knws dt u're biased in 95percent of ur reports. Una neva report at least one beta tin oga jona don do for once

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by obowunmi(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2014
Sowore can lie.

Sowore LIES.
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2014
Saharareporters is a weapon of change. When Obj was in power they attack Obasanjo. when yar adua was in power they attack yar adua. when the yar adua cabal was in power they attacked the cabal in Favour of Goodluck Jonathan. Now that Goodluck is in power they are attaking goodluck. What is clear is that saharareporters is a corrective media force to anybody in govt. Thier role is to checkmate the excesses of any president in Nigeria.
Saharareporters is good for Nigeria democracy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by FRENZYLO: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2014
APC will lead Nigeria into big chaotic state come january 2015 .This is how it started in Egypt,Iraq,Iran and Syria today they are trying to pick up their crumbes.Then we can now understand why ISIS wants an Islamic state.Reason being the western interference on states matters.Americas refusal to sell weapon to Nigeria because of media reports like Saharareporter .Painting Nigeria black before the world .May i ask Sowore a question.Amongst the past presidents ,can he mention a president that had given the nation freedom of speech like GEJ.Now all of a sudden Obasanjo,Buhari,IBB,Atiku,Tifnubu etc are now saint.Gej is now the Devil because he called you guys cabal.Nigerian are aware of this Mafian methods in display.Just like Jesus told Judas iscariot "pls do that you had made up your mind to do" and judas kissed Jesus a pointer to the executor ,this is the man i have told you about.May all the Judas keep up with their plan.

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2014
Saharareporters is a weapon of change. When Obj was in power they attack Obasanjo. when yar adua was in power they attack yar adua. when the yar adua cabal was in power they attacked the cabal in Favour of Goodluck Jonathan. Now that Goodluck is in power they are attaking goodluck. What is clear is that saharareporters is a corrective media force to anybody in govt. Thier role is to checkmate the excesses of any president in Nigeria.
Saharareporters is good for Nigeria democrac

2 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2014
Saharareporters is good for Nigeria democracy

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by thaoriginator: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2014
pharmo25:
grin
dis is a photoshop,right?
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2014
ahizih:
SR pls fear God,mind the way u address ur president,de world knws dt u're biased in 95percent of ur reports. Una neva report at least one beta tin oga jona don do for once
Saharareporters is good for Nigeria democrac

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by pekeyim: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2014
This type of reporting by Sahara Reporters already shows they are baised! Same people that showed that Stella Odua had a Masters degree and all that, the next day they removed it,

Why can't they register like a proper media house, Like
Thisday, Punch and co, Hiding behind smoke screen.

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by arsetalks(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

Only idiots will believe that $5m mansion was bought for SR.

6 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:
No need to ask us for prove, your bias reporting is clear, obvious and glaring.

Your paymasters APC will really be proud of you.
All your reports are negative, does it mean that nothing good happens in this dear country?

Even on the day the Joy stadium was commissioned, SR was busy spreading fake news that there was a stamped and people died. Haba!

You are simply on APC propaganda committee.

5 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by balladin: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

Don't mind the fools that buy SR lies.

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2014
deji68:
Making unsubstantiated allegations against government, for commercial purposes by a private citizen , is totally wrong too undecided undecided undecided
Saharareporters is not anti Jonathan. Saharareporters is a weapon of change. When Obj was in power they attack Obasanjo. when yar adua was in power they attack yar adua. when the yar adua cabal was in power they attacked the cabal in Favour of Goodluck Jonathan. Now that Goodluck is in power they are attaking goodluck. What is clear is that saharareporters is a corrective media force to anybody in govt. Thier role is to checkmate the excesses of any president in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by FRENZYLO: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2014
Sowore hope you are aware most Nigerians are no more patronizing you guys.You will soon fold

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by adanny01(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

If you were sent by GEJ with loads of cash, will you wallk into their office with probably security and spy cameras to set urself up as the most foolish bribe emissary.

Was it not the same thing Farouk Lawan did that Nigerians called him the most foolish public holder with so many assistants that could take the money on his behalf.

If you have nothing intelligent to say, just keep quiet.

9 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by arsetalks(m): 8:36am On Nov 15, 2014
talktimi:
I believe Sahara reporters is the media wing of boko haram and Apc but I don't believe any 5 million dollars exchanged hands in cash or mansion. It is only educated illiterates who will believe such a story or do you think 5 million dollars is the same as 5 million naira ?
Double standard.

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:
No need to ask us for prove, your bias reporting is clear, obvious and glaring.

Your paymasters APC will really be proud of you.
All your reports are negative, does it mean that nothing good happens in this dear country?

Even on the day the Joy stadium was commissioned, SR was busy spreading fake news that there was a stamped and people died. Haba!

You are simply on APC propaganda committee.

2 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by lacasa: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2014
I love d way Sowore does his tin wallahi

Pee D Piiiigs Power!

cheesy
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by patrotic9gerian: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2014
I wish Nairaland's Seun can be as brave and patriotic as this guy... Our govt would be on their toes...

Seun your recent post on front page always praise the govt and sell them to the public (especially biographies)... Dis people have decided to be heartless and together we need to fight them. You can be the Mandela of Nigeria by putting pressure on the govt. I feel they have threatened you and you are been too careful. Pls be bold and stand against the evil dey to to your fellow Nigerian brothers. Yes they may threaten and fight you but be assured that it is meant to make you stronger and victory is always assured in the end.

I don't support media that praises the govt. Criticisms are meant to make them stronger and serve us better.. Cheers

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2014
FRENZYLO:
APC will lead Nigeria into big chaotic state come january 2015 .This is how it started in Egypt,Iraq,Iran and Syria today they are trying to pick up their crumbes.Then we can now understand why ISIS wants an Islamic state.Reason being the western interference on states matters.Americas refusal to sell weapon to Nigeria because of media reports like Saharareporter .Painting Nigeria black before the world .May i ask Sowore a question.Amongst the past presidents ,can he mention a president that had given the nation freedom of speech like GEJ.Now all of a sudden Obasanjo,Buhari,IBB,Atiku,Tifnubu etc are now saint.Gej is now the Devil because he called you guys cabal.Nigerian are aware of this Mafian methods in display.Just like Jesus told Judas iscariot "pls do that you had made up your mind to do" and judas kissed Jesus a pointer to the executor ,this is the man i have told you about.May all the Judas keep up with their plan.

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by arsetalks(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

If army no get weapons take fight, which weapons the hunters use?
Are you this dumb or you are trying to form dumb?

5 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by adanny01(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

If you were sent by GEJ with loads of cash, will you wallk into their office with probably security and spy cameras to set urself up as the most foolish bribe emissary.

Was it not the same thing Farouk Lawan did that Nigerians called him the most foolish public holder with so many assistants that could take the money on his behalf.

If you have nothing intelligent to say, just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by balladin: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2014
eleko1:
Even if they provide evidence,it is peeps like U that will shout/call it photoshop/fake.No bi so one James Onafe Ibori denied given Ribadu riba(bribe)with evidence? Do U knw what is meant by maximum damage?
Let them provide evidence first. Lieing is a lazy man's hobby.

2 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by patrotic9gerian: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2014
atbu1983:

I agree with u
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by holatin(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2014
these people can do anything ranging from blackmailing to murder.
vote for change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? / We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army / Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Nsukka (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.