Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:12 AM

My Aisha......(a Story Of Betrayal) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Aisha......(a Story Of Betrayal) (4544 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / The University Village - A Story / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Aisha......(a Story Of Betrayal) by oladele97: 2:00am On Nov 15, 2014
This My first story line here in Nairaland so my fellow literature lovers take your time to go through what I have for you.

Episode 1
(In a university in the Northern Nigeria)

Scene 1
Kunle coming from the direction of the library and met Aisha on his way.....

Kunle; good afternoon
Aisha: afternoon......
Kunle: hope you don't mind going to the library with you?
Aisha: but you just coming from the library I guess?
Kunle: yes, just to have a light discussion with you
Aisha: say whatever you want to say here
Kunle: what is your name if I may ask
Aisha: am Aisha and yours?
Kunle: am Kunle, a final year student in this institution
Aisha: am just a fresher, so what else did you want to know.......?
Kunle: I don't know if I can have your number so that we can discus some other time.....
Aisha: no problem, bring your phone and let me type it there....(kunle gave the phone to her and she typed it)
Kunle walk away and soliliquize (it seems she is different from other hausa girl have know)

In the evening at excatly 8:45pm Kunle call Aisha and she told him to meet her in front of her hostel
Scene 2
When Kunle get there he met two of her friends Ummy and Zainab
Kunle : hello
Aisha: how are u......(Pointing to her friends)....meet my new friend
Ummy (speeks in hausa) is he a Northern?
Aisha reply in Hausa....yes....
They both move a step away from where her friends are...
Kunle: Aisha I like you and i want you to be mine
Aisha: (laugh), I know that os what you are upto but is not possible cause am already engage
Kunle: engage?
Aisha: yes, and please don't bother to disturb me again (Aisha walk away from him)

When Kunle got to his hostel he look so worried and disturb, he t call her several times but Aisha did not pick the call........
The next morning kunle called her with another number.....
Scene 3
Kunle: hello
Aisha: yes, who is this
Kunle: am sorry is me kunle
Aisha: what else did you want
Kunle: the sky is full of golden star shining in the light of the moon but the most beautiful star I see is your face.....I love you truly and heartedly it apear the first day I saw you.....jist give me a chance to prove my self in your life....I love you so much
Aisha: good day (hang up the phone)
Kunle called back....
Aisha: what again!
Kunle: you did not give me any reply
Aisha: meet me in the faculty Auditorium by 2pm today

Scene 4
Aisha was sitting down lonely reading her book when Kunle came in and walk straight to her.
Kunle: good afternoon
Aisha: afternoon, how was lecture today?
Kunle: fine
Aisha packs her books and they both walk out gisting about the lectures they had today. They walk toward the female hostel....when they almost get there
Aisha: kunle, you see that hostel (pointing to her hostel), it is forbidden for any man to enter at any hour of the day and if you are caught in, all the four years you have spent in this school will be a waste.....if you know you truly love me I want you to come to my hostel block A2 before 5am tomorrow. And note there is camera monitoring the people that enter into the hostel.
Aisha walk away from him and Kunle was standing and wondering what next to do.

Scene 5
At about 8pm in the night Kunle was in his room discussing with is two friends Ben and Abdul
Kunle: guys I guess am in trouble
Abdul: what happen?
Kunle: I need to enter female hostel before day break
Ben: that mean sa you wan no wan grad for this school be that
Kunle: I need to see a girl who said I must visit her hostel before she can belive I truly love her
Ben: you see that the girl no wish you well
Abdul: you better don't try it cos is risky.....(Abdul walk away)
Kunle: Ben, what should I do?
Ben: if I will advice you, I will say don't go
Kunle stand up and brings out his phone and start pressing

At about 2am kunle woke up and dress up and move toward female hostel....when he go there, every where was dry, the security in the front gate lock them self up in the security room but the cameras are still working. Kunle when to the back of the hostel and get a rope and lather to overcome the very high fence and electric wire.
When kunle got into the compound he try and locate the room nunber and went in when he saw it. The door was not lock and he usr the of his phone to find her bed space. When he saw her, he kneel down and hold her hand
Kunle: dear, true love is difficult to find especially of a kind the one inside of me is real and natural
Aisha open her eyes and say I will call u tomorrow I love you tool.....
Kunle was still sleeping when his phone rang

Scene 6
Aisha: hello
Kunle: am fine how was your night
Aisha: if you will have time around 9am today let meet at the SUG garden
Kunle: yes that is not a problem I will be there by that time
Aisha: bye (and hang upay
Ben: my friend wa wan go female hostel
Kunle: watin happen?
Ben: why you no come go again
Abdul: he know make dem purse am from school.....but wait kunle if no be sa u no get sense watin make u thhinl of doing such when I have just this semester to graduate
Kunle: just keep your advice I don't need the advice of any of u

Scene 7
At the SUG garden kunle and Aisha was sitting close to each other
Aisha: I never know u can do that....I never mean it
Kunle: since that is what u want
Aisha: I love you
Kunle: but you said you are engage
Aisha: yes am engage to a wealthy man, who want me to be his third wife, he gave my parent a lot of money and he is the one that sent me to school and he do and check me at time.....he is a rep in our state house of assembly....
Kunle: what are we going to do about that
Aisha: never mind am in love with you. This weekend I will be going home to see my parent, Mama siad she want to see me.
Kunle: make sure you greet her for me
Aisha: no problem
They left the place and move to there varrious hostel

In Aisha parents house, Aisha parent were discussing with her

Scene 8
Aisha: mama I can't marry Alhaji
Papa Aisha: weather you like it or not he is coming for your dawry next month
Aisha: mama talk to PaPa o I can't marry an elderly person, I have someone I want to marry
Papa Aisha: if you say that again I will allow you to go to school and you will move to his house next week
Mama Aisha: take things easy with her......
Aisha walk out and say I will not him, I will not marry him

Scene 9
Aisha got to school discussing his experience with her friends, her friends don't seem to like the guy cos of tribe different. As they were discusing Aisha phone ring
Aisha: hello Alhaji
Alhaji: hello, your parent are telling me somethings now, don't tell me is true! Any way I will be coming to see you in school tomorrow.
Aisha: no problem
They hang up the phone and Aisha dial kunle number
Kunle: hello
Aisha: Alhaji want to come and see me in school tomorrow and I don't want him to see me
Kunle: ha! What did you want us to do now
Aisha: don't you have anywhere we can stay through out tomorrow?
Kunle: hmmm, yes a Friend of mine who stay in off campus we can stay in his place
Aisha: ok till then
They hang up the phone.

The next day kunle and Aisha went outside the school and stayed. While they were away Alhaji came to check Aisha but no where to be found as her phone is switch off.

Scene 10
The house which Aisha and kunle is. They gisting and playing game.
Kunle: you are very beautiful
Aisha: I know, you know something I just feel like going far away from Alhaji and my parent?
Kunle: why?
Aisha: am not enjoying my life with them
Kunle: the only solution is by coming close to me
Aisha: how
Kunle; come to my arms
Aisha: hmm ok
Aisha was in kunle arm and it eventually lead to romance and sex......kunle realize he is the one who disvirgin Aisha. They talk things over

Two month later
Aisha realize she is pregnant and went to kunle

Scene 11
Aisha: kunle am pregnant
Kunle: ha! What do we do?
Aisha: I don't know, u know I can back to my parent
Kunle: I know, i don't know if you can go with me to lagos
Aisha: but my education
Kunle: common, you are just in level one, I can start with better university in south
Aisha: when will it be
Kunle: immediately after our exam next week

After there exam there they both prepare to travell to Lagos have planed. When they are inside bus they are discusing about there experience in the past before pick up is phone and call his friend in lagos
Scene 12
Kunle: (speaking in yoruba) hello
Deji: how far
Kunle: guy am through with my studies, the only taking me back to north is my call up letter
Deji: wooow congrat
Kunle: another thing, another thing am coming with some one
Deji: who?
Kunle: a lady who is pregnant for me
Deji: guy be serious now....
Kunle: am serious
Deji: no try am o, u no de condition wa your mother da, see just da mange with little wa people assist her with....you wan come add another problem join her own
Kunle: but I will start working now
Deji: what if u no get job, me wa I finish for the past two years I no see any reasonable walk na my mother still da buy recharge card for na him u da carry one pregenancy wahala come no try am ooo.
Kunle hang the phone and continue gisting with Aisha....Aisha saw his mood and ask what the problem is, he said nothing

When they got to Berger Lagos, the drop from the bus and Kunle told Aisha to wait and the place the bus drop them.

Scene 13
Kunle: dear wait for me here I want to check my old friend
Aisha: ok don't be far
Kunle: give me your phone and your wallet
Aisha: ok (Aisha gave him the phone)

Kunle move foreward a little bit and took a bike to his destination.....Aisha wait, wait and wait for kunle

End of Episode 1

Guys let me see your comment before I post the episode 2
I bet you, you going to enjoy it....
My profile below

Nairaland name: oladele97
No : 08102150271
Re: My Aisha......(a Story Of Betrayal) by kingphilip(m): 3:40am On Nov 15, 2014
I see a prospect here..
ride on
Re: My Aisha......(a Story Of Betrayal) by oladele97: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
Episode 2

Sorry guys for the delay of this write up.......is going to be on Nairaland in couple of days
Re: My Aisha......(a Story Of Betrayal) by oladele97: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2014
Episode 2
Aisha stand at berger bus stop for about 3 hours (8pm) ....and decide to trace Kunle maybe she will see him.....she move down across the motor park.....and straight to Ojodu.....after she move from place to another and got tired she decide to relax infront a shop have already close.

when Kunle got home in the other hand (oko oba in Agege) ....the first place he say before going inside is his friend Deji.....
Deji: ha my guy welcome ooo.....
Kunle: (with angry face).....thanks
Deji: ha, na only you come, wa de Aboki girl u give belle
Kunle: are u not the one that said I should not bring her home
Deji: where she come da
Kunle: I left her in berger
Deji: to do waiting?
Kunle: just for her to go, I collected her phone and her money, I pray she see helper
Deji: so u weeked like this, why you go do that to person you give belle
Kunle: but....
Deji: but what!
Kunle left there with annoyance
Immediately he got inside, he took his both and get something to eat.....and call on the attension of the mother
Kunle: Mum, I have something to have something to ask u
Mama Kunle: and what is that?
Kunle: what if I impregnated a lady now, mama will you be mad at me
Mama Kunle: why would I? Is God blessing now
Kunle ran out of the house and went straight to berger, at about 7pm in the evening, because of the terrible holdup on the road he got there at about 8:30pm. He could not find her....he ask from people around...but no one know her where about......

Scene2
At about 10pm in the night Aisha begin to search for favour by stopping car going on the road....she tried and stop many car but refuse to stop.....at 10:30pm a particular stopped for her
Aisha: good evening sir
Man 1: how may I help u
Aisha: please sir (bringing tears from her) am stranded here, I don't know if you can help me?
Man 1: am sorry my family are waiting for me at home.....(He drive pass)
Aisha sat on the ground and start crying......
She decide to sleep infront of the shop......
In the morning she wake early and started moving from street to street.....and begging for money to feed....she enter one canteen close to Bemil estate in ojodu where she decide to eat

Scene 3
Mama Aisha was surprise, that Aisha is not back from school since her Friend is back since yesterday, so she decide to see the friend
Mama Aisha: zainab, (speak in hausa) your friend is not back from school since yesterday
Zainab: ko? She left very early this morning
Mama Aisha: E Allah, where is my daughter
Zainab: Mama, I don't know, she did not tell me where she is going.....
Mama Aisha: have tried her number several time but switched off......ha o where is my daughter (started crying) and went with her husband to Alhaji house.....unfortunatly Alhaji has instructed the gate man not to allow them to come in.
Scene 4
Aisha: please ma sell food for me.....
Food seller: which food
Aisha: rice
Food Seller: ok
She brought the food as Aisha sat and eat
When she finish eating she went to the woman to give her money
Aisha: this your money ma
Food seller: how much is this
Aisha: is #100
Food seller: (shouted) take your money joor my money is #200, how did you expect me to sell that food #100?
Aisha: please collect it from me like that am stranded here and don't even know to go from here
Food seller: (speak in yoruba) what is she saying, or has this one run mad......?
Aisha: I don't understand what u say ma!
Food seller: so you stranger,
Aisha: am stranded here, and am carrying a baby (started crying)
Food seller: just get out of my shop
(Collected the money and send her out....)
Aisha continue her journey and also begging aim

Scene 5
In kunle house, he has look so dull since morning and the mother approach him
Mama kunle: why are u so dull my son
Kunle: am fine, there is nothing ma
Mama kunle: u can tell me all is well, when you have not eat ur food since morning, please tell me what happen....
Kunle: mama just (started bringing out tears) just leave me alone mama
Kunle work out of his mother

Kunle sat down in his room shedding tears and soliliquzing
( I ask her to wait for me, she couldn't wait, what have I done to deserve that from her)
Someone knock at his door
Kunle: who is that
Deji: na me Deji (he opened, the door and come in) mama told me you have not eat since morning
Kunle: no be u cause ham, you deceive me, u made me maltreat her
Deji: u will still see, wipe off ur tears, am sure she is not going to die
Kunle: if she die is better, I don't want her to give birth to child that will suffer the way I suffer after the death of my father....and u know what I went through.....
Deji: by the way. When will ur called up letter be ready...
Kunle: I don't know may be next month
Deji: try and compose your self, am sure she will be fine

Scene 6
Aisha was heading toward IJU, at 9pm before she saw a flash from a car...horn to stop her
Man 2: hay, why have u being moving the street.......I saw u at the other street last night....u wave to my car but I did not stop
Aisha: am sorry sir, am stranded I don't know where to go
Man 2: (open the car door) come in....(Aisha go inside the car) what did u say happened to you?
Aisha: am from the north, I came with a friend but he decide to dump me at the park....and am carrying is baby
Man 2: what! So u don't know anybody in lagos
Aisha: yes....this is my first time of coming to southern Nigeria
Man 2: don't worry u will be fine, I live in Kano before, my shop and property was burnt during the 2002 riot, since then I moved to Lagos....and God as continue to bless.
Aisha: haba! Am so sorry sir
Man 2: never mind
They drove to his house
When they got home, they met is brother
Ifeanyi: brother, welcome o
Man 2: thanks
Ifeanyi: where u see visitor
Man 2: (speak in igbo) na one hausa girl o
(Pointing to Aisha) take ur seat and free free....he will get u something to eat
Ifeanyi: (speak in igbo) watin u wan come do with her for house
Man 2: (speak in igbo) she will be the one to pay for all the sufferness I suffered in hausa land.
Ifeanyi: laugh! I trust u now bross
The next day after he left for work, it remain Ifeanyi and Aisha at home so they are discussing in the parlour

Scene 6
Ifeanyi: hope u da enjoy Lagos
Aisha: no I wish I can go to my family
Ifeanyi: why
Aisha: I just your brother can help me with money so I can go back home
Ifeanyi: (moving close to Aisha) u see enh, u don't need to go....(Ifeanyi pushes Aisha to the chair and raped her)
Aisha screamed and screamed...which force Ifeanyi to lock her inside the room....
When Ifeanyi brother came back from work, he called his brother
Man 2 : Ifeanyi!!
Ifeanyi: brother
Man 2: where is the girl?
Ifeanyi: I lock her inside
Man 2: but why?
Ifeanyi: I use force enter her
Man 2: what! (Slap ifeanyi) why did u have to do such thing
Ifeanyi: na u talk say u wan punish her now
Man 2: (speak in igbo) no be watin I wan do her be that....she is carrying a baby, I wan use her baby bust my wealth and now u done spoil because if I use ham anybody wa sleep with her go die
Ifeanyi: I beg brother no use ham let her go
Man 2: go open the door for make u pursue her.
Aisha was chased out of the house while she held to police station to report

End of episode 2

(1) (Reply)

Sex Stories: Jide Part 5 / Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You / A Space For Peoms, Hot Rhymes, Quotes And General Sayings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.