Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Youwin 4th Edition Is Here - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin 4th Edition Is Here (65175 Views)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Youwin Updates / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Opiosko: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
xdream:

Like seriously? This ain't your first time to apply for YouWiN!? You should have submitted by now.
Site down or is the application closed?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by belovedaja(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
is the application closing by 12 midnight?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
xdream:

Like seriously? This ain't your first time to apply for YouWiN!? You should have submitted by now.

I have done every thing. Trying to make sure my financial is on point. Though I can submit it
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Opiosko: 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Site now open. Folks rush to submit. God bless our hustle
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
diegs:

I have done every thing. Trying to make sure my financial is on correct. Though I can submit it

Alright, that's better. Thought you've done nothing!
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Opiosko:
Site down or is the application closed?

Closes on 30th

It may be extended

Last year it was extended till Feb. 14

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hello all, in everything you do, don't forget to put God first... God bless you all, amen. I want to see you guys cross the finish line in YouWiN! and be celebrated. Goodluck!

4 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by 40dogzz(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Some understand me, not that is a must people must buy my idea but the point am making is that, some people like underating people.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Opiosko: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
xdream:

Closes on 30th

It may be extended

Last year it was extended till Feb. 14
Ok, thanks.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Opiosko: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
40dogzz:
Some understand me, not that is a must people must buy my idea but the point am making is that, some people like underating people.

grin grin grin
Hian! Odidigbodigho of youwin sorry for underrating your stupidity.. cheesy
Can't you see you have been cornered?

2 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by fflamingo(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
40dogzz:
40snoppdog, I bet you would make a good marketer.
Or better still bus drug seller. Don't you have neighbor, former school mate, or a brother that knows another brother's uncle please give them the slots.

4 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
40dogzz:
Go to hell my friend!
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by stagger: 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
40dogzz:

My friend, you are a robber. You mean that something that GEJ has given to Nigerians for free, you want to collect N50,000! E be like say that ganja you smoke on new year's day never clear from your eye. Like say I near where you dey, I for take one slap disorganize that your mouth. You think say we be fools for here?

People like you are the ones robbing Nigerians, collecting N500,000 and N1m promising them access to GEJ or the 1st lady. Na today? Na God go judge you.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by warrenweste(m): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
xdream:
Hello all, in everything you do, don't forget to put God first... God bless you all, amen. I want to see you guys cross the finish line in YouWiN! and be celebrated. Goodluck!

Hi bro pls,if on decide to change the location of the business after winning hope it wont lead to disqualification ?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by dav8id(m): 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
40dogzz:
Mind u is first come, first serve. If u like see the post & say na 419 na, u ar on ur own. If i get five people is over coz the slot ar limited. The day i will recive mine & come 2 niaraland & write praise God for his blessings, then u will check my profile & hala. I repeat am not scamer & i will never be.

oya me i dey abuja ..where i go meet you so that i go confirm d stuf

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
warrenweste:

Hi bro pls,if on decide to change the location of the business after winning hope it wont lead to disqualification ?

Yes u wil be disqualified. Only u are a lady and u are relocating to meet your husband(with evidence)...
Otherwise u can not change
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
warrenweste:

Not at all. But you need to convince YouWiN! why it is necessary. Good evening!
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
40dogzz:

I have been seeing your comments but didnt want comment... well, here is my comment....

Why are u still drawing attention to yourself. U have been duped, de don chop your money. And u are still going around talking.
However let me ask you, have you won
Am a winner,and i didnt pay jack to nobody.... so i know what am saying.

Incase u still want to go on with your claim, please open a new topic and name it Whatever u want to call it, and may be u may be lucky to get some customers.
We only share ideas here, no money involved.

Pls stop this, u can see that you arr drawing insults your way...
Please be guided...

2 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
chukwuka12:

Yes u wil be disqualified. Only u are a lady and u are relocating to meet your husband(with evidence)...
Otherwise u can not change

YouWiN! allow relocating but you must tell them why its necessary

Remember YouWiN! recently asked the people in the North East if they would like to relocate their businesses elsewhere

Natural disaster, Insecurity, Insurgency, Marriage, and so on could lead to change in one's business location

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
40dogzz:

Nigga what exactly is your problem? If you're overrated you shouldn't be in this forum instead, Bill Gate, Warren Buffett, Alhaji Dangote and rest should be behind you on Forbes list!

If you have been scammed, cheated and brainwashed, sorry about that. But am telling you again, even if Prof. Wole Soyinka apply for YouWiN! and didn't do well, he would be knocked out. Also if someone from no where apply and have a good business plan, he/she would be selected

There's nothing like "who knows who" in this competition

I didn't pay anyone b4 I won, I didn't charge anyone in YouWiN! 4 before I contribute my own part to help them

I repeat, if you need help, mail me. You have few hours left!

Good evening
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
xdream:

YouWiN! allow relocating but you must tell them why its necessary

Remember YouWiN! recently asked the people in the North East if they would like to relocate their businesses elsewhere

Natural disaster, Insecurity, Insurgency, Marriage, and so on could lead to change in one's business location

Noted, but its special cases, not just because u feel like changing....
Cheers
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by 40dogzz(m): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mr know all clap 4 urselves. I don't blame ya, ignorance is bliss.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Opiosko: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
40dogzz:
Mr know all clap 4 urselves. I don't blame ya, ignorance is bliss.
Bingo don vex. Sorry, a hungry dog is an angry dog...

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by madgoat(m): 12:26am On Jan 30, 2015
40dogzz:
Information is power. I have a contact that has been given 30 slots in Youwin funding. This means that u don't have 2 pass through all the stress like others, the contact am talking about is real, i have done mine. All u will do is to pay 50k naira for the business plan their consultant is going to write for u. Before u call me a scamer check my profile, no nairaland member has ever said i scamed anyone, u ar not going to give me the money, i will take u the office, it is a federal govt office & u will confirm the name of the contact very well before u pay. This is just a way of paying back to nairaland coz it has helped me alot. Am in Abuja, abuja people u ar lucky, if u ar not in abj sorry, coz of trust issue. This is very real, i can give u my international passport to hold untill we finsh everythin 2 show u ar very serious. Take charge of ur future. U can't get this info any where i bet u is whoat millions. call me on 08131976749 if u ar serious, if u don't live in abuja don't call, but if u can take flight or any means to abuja is ok. By next week the doors will be shut, u will thank me 4 this info not now.

Diz guy is just a slowpoke. So u want to scam people here. grin see d way u tried to win people's trust.
abeg go and commit suicide so dat d world can be a better place wtout f00ls like u.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by urchbarbie(f): 6:43am On Jan 30, 2015
Hey house! Gmn. Been following up on dis thread since yesterday. Nice inputs I must confess. I had previously registered on the youwin site and forgot to fill in the application cos it was strange d first day I viewed it. On wed night I got a mail to update as the dealine was on friday. With no coach, I filled d stuff without noting down anytin (just like a novice) only to discover that I made detrimental errors in some questions (esp the calculations of d percentage) when I discovered dis page after I must av submitted. I felt bad and wanted to re apply, but was disauded by some comments I saw here too. Last night just wanted to see if d site is up and inform a frnd who is also interested in the program, just to discover my app wasn't submitted as I had gotten a msg on dat wed saying "Tnx we av received ur application. I clicked on d app button n voila it came up. I was rily gald as a took my time to make doz detailed correction in pages 4 to 5 of dis thread. My choice field is Legal as am a practising law (a new wig tho) I hope dis would fly. Av never won anytin in my life and wld be glad to get thism. Tnx my dears.
(Sorry for d epistle)
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 30, 2015
To all those who wants to register for the youwin programme, if you do not have a feasibility study done on your business, you cannot and wouldn't be able to the Next level.

I have a prepared feasibility study report on Cooking gas home delivery service for a middle class area.

if interested in this business report/plan, it cost 40, 000 and payment would be made only after you have physically inspected the documents.
The document is exactly what Bank and Investors want to see when applying for a loan or seeking investors.
The document can be used to apply for the current YouWin programme in Nigeria.
The document was prepared by one of the top 5 marketing researching companies in Nigeria.
I am only going to sell this documents to the first 3 persons.

Dear Investors,

Undoubtedly a vast investment potential exists in the domestic liquefied petroleum gas filling sub-sector of the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria. A large proportion of the middle and upper socio-economic class of people depend on gas for cooking purposes. So are industries, government establishments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries e.t.c  

A statistic for the country some years ago showed that a mere 5% of the consumption potentials of LPG were attained. It is therefore evident that we have a long way to saturate the Nigeria LPG Market if it were to be fully developed because if a domestic consumer is sure of getting LPG when and where he needs it at the right price, he would most willingly convert from firewood, coal or kerosene to LPG.  

With huge gas reserves of 185 trillion cubic feet and the Nigerian government's strong commitment to developing the gas industry through the Gas Master Plan, there are a lot of emerging opportunities for investors in the sub- sector. With less than one kilogram me per capita consumption, Nigeria ranks among the lowest liquefied petroleum gas consuming states in Africa despite its huge gas resources.  

Today, Nigeria consumes about 110, 000MT per annum and we have about 130 LPG plants and 7,000 retailing outlets. If we can move the consumption level up to 750,000MT per annum, we expect to have about 250 LPG plants and 74,970 retailing outlets.”   More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in LPG bottling plant viable since one of the challenges the Federal Government as well as LPG operators are forced to grapple with is how to popularize the use of cooking gas in Nigeria.

Following the unprecedented demand for LPG in Nigeria and attendant scarcity of the product which has resulted in sharp and arbitrary price increases, the distribution of gas products has been deregulated. Consequently, private individuals and firms can now set up LPG plants.  

New African Continental Energy seeks to engage in the HOME DEIVERY, distribution and sale of cooking gas -Liquefied Petroleum Gas {LPG} in Ikeja, Lagos state Nigeria.  

The company would supply about 70 cylinder of 12.5 kg weight per day through personalized cylinder pick-up and delivery services to our client's doorstep with our vehicles.   The required startup capital estimate of the business is N 5,933,000.00 ($40, 000) and it would be funded either by Equity or 100% loan.  The loan would be used to finance our purchase on installation of the production plant and the working capital. We expect to generate a net profit after tax of N 3,359,730.42 ($19, 763), N 3,627,832.26($21, 340) and N 3,986,509.08($23, 450) in the first, second and third year with the repayment plan of three {3} years with moratorium period of three {3} months. The assumed interest rate for the loan is 25%.

For a copy the full study report, it cost 40, 000 and payment would be made only after you have physically inspected the documents.
The document is exactly what Bank and Investors want to see when applying for a loan or seeking investors.
The document was prepared by one of the top 5 marketing researching companies in Nigeria.

We do hope to hear back from you
Email: columellanigeria2010@gmail.com

Thank you.
Okebugwu Williams Ikechukwu
+234(0) 8029716876
( call, sms or Whatsapp.)

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 11:11am On Jan 30, 2015
Well done oh....
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by stagger: 11:20am On Jan 30, 2015
Columella:
To all those who wants to register for the youwin programme, if you do not have a feasibility study done on your business, you cannot and wouldn't be able to the Next level.

I have a prepared feasibility study report on Cooking gas home delivery service for a middle class area.

if interested in this business report/plan, it cost 40, 000 and payment would be made only after you have physically inspected the documents.

Dear Investors,

Undoubtedly a vast investment potential exists in the domestic liquefied petroleum gas filling sub-sector of the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria. A large proportion of the middle and upper socio-economic class of people depend on gas for cooking purposes. So are industries, government establishments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries e.t.c  

A statistic for the country some years ago showed that a mere 5% of the consumption potentials of LPG were attained. It is therefore evident that we have a long way to saturate the Nigeria LPG Market if it were to be fully developed because if a domestic consumer is sure of getting LPG when and where he needs it at the right price, he would most willingly convert from firewood, coal or kerosene to LPG.  

With huge gas reserves of 185 trillion cubic feet and the Nigerian government's strong commitment to developing the gas industry through the Gas Master Plan, there are a lot of emerging opportunities for investors in the sub- sector. With less than one kilogram me per capita consumption, Nigeria ranks among the lowest liquefied petroleum gas consuming states in Africa despite its huge gas resources.  

Today, Nigeria consumes about 110, 000MT per annum and we have about 130 LPG plants and 7,000 retailing outlets. If we can move the consumption level up to 750,000MT per annum, we expect to have about 250 LPG plants and 74,970 retailing outlets.”   More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in LPG bottling plant viable since one of the challenges the Federal Government as well as LPG operators are forced to grapple with is how to popularize the use of cooking gas in Nigeria.

Following the unprecedented demand for LPG in Nigeria and attendant scarcity of the product which has resulted in sharp and arbitrary price increases, the distribution of gas products has been deregulated. Consequently, private individuals and firms can now set up LPG plants.  

New African Continental Energy seeks to engage in the HOME DEIVERY, distribution and sale of cooking gas -Liquefied Petroleum Gas {LPG} in Ikeja, Lagos state Nigeria.  

The company would supply about 70 cylinder of 12.5 kg weight per day through personalized cylinder pick-up and delivery services to our client's doorstep with our vehicles.   The required startup capital estimate of the business is N 5,933,000.00 ($40, 000) and it would be funded either by Equity or 100% loan.  The loan would be used to finance our purchase on installation of the production plant and the working capital. We expect to generate a net profit after tax of N 3,359,730.42 ($19, 763), N 3,627,832.26($21, 340) and N 3,986,509.08($23, 450) in the first, second and third year with the repayment plan of three {3} years with moratorium period of three {3} months. The assumed interest rate for the loan is 25%.

For a copy the full study report, it cost 40, 000 and payment would be made only after you have physically inspected the documents.

Thank you.
+234(0) 8029716876

You see yourself?

What does our huge gas reserve (liquefied natural gas or LNG) have to do with Liquefied Petroleum Gas (propane + butane mixture; derived from the refining process of crude)? Or you want to start selling natural gas? You cannot be talking of LPG business and talking about LNG reserves. The two do not go!

See how your opening statement has defaced the rest of your pitch? Now you want to sell this stuff for N40,000?

WOW!
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2015
Ignorance is a curse and brings about foolishness when exposed. do not comment on stuffs you know noting about.
LPG is generated from two source.

1. associated gas: which is lpg gotten from refined crude oil. in Nigeria, we don't have working refineries therefore, we don't refine crude talkesss of lpg from associated gas which is a byproduct of refined crude. infact, our refineries flares this associated gas.

2. Gas reserves : Natural gas ( and not LNG)can be processed into LPG, PNG,CNG and LNG. we are blessed with huge reserve of this gas and that is were 90% of our lpg is gotten from. in fact, we produce more lpg than we consume..the rest is usually exported to majorly west African counties

in fact, I shouldn't even be replying your ignorance because it sounds like I'm defending myself.

do u know how much it cost to do a feasibility study done? I don't need the 40k.....I'm only selling it because I don't want to give it t for free......it wouldn't be appreciated.

and just so you know Kid, I work for the NLNG and still own an LPG refilling plant........please get a life kid.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Opiosko: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Columella:

Dear Investors,

Thank you.
+234(0) 8029716876

4dogs again.... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by stagger: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
Columella:
Ignorance is a curse and brings about foolishness when exposed. do not comment on stuffs you know noting about.
LPG is generated from two source.

1. associated gas: which is lpg gotten from refined crude oil. in Nigeria, we don't have working refineries therefore, we don't refine crude talkesss of lpg from associated gas which is a byproduct of refined crude. infact, our refineries flares this associated gas.

2. Gas reserves : Natural gas ( and not LNG)can be processed into LPG, PNG,CNG and LNG. we are blessed with huge reserve of this gas and that is were 90% of our lpg is gotten from. in fact, we produce more lpg than we consume..the rest is usually exported to majorly west African counties

in fact, I shouldn't even be replying your ignorance because it sounds like I'm defending myself.

do u know how much it cost to do a feasibility study done? I don't need the 40k.....I'm only selling it because I don't want to give it t for free......it wouldn't be appreciated.

and just so you know Kid, I work for the NLNG and still own an LPG refilling plant........please get a life kid.

Thank you for clearing my ignorance. As at 1987 when I was selling LPG, I don't know if LNG had come on stream. And why are you selling a material for 40,000 if you are working in LNG and own an LPG plant? You should be making money from your company and not from hapless people who will probably not have the millions required to start an LPG plant. Most LPG plant owners do not sell manuals or ebooks!

and Mr adult, can you tell me the 4 LPG brands that were commonly sold in Nigeria as at 1987, since you are the adult and I am the "kid"? Also educate us where those who were using gas cylinders in the 70s and 80s were getting their LPG from. Maybe from the LNG plant your forefathers built right?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Columella:

Dear Investors,

Thank you.
+234(0) 8029716876

Yawnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? / Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.