Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Youwin 4th Edition Is Here - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin 4th Edition Is Here (65161 Views)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Youwin Updates / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
17th and it seems like Youwin has been abandoned
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by openmine(m): 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Promhize:
17th and it seems like Youwin has been abandoned
patience bro u will b contacted tru ur mail or phone number...4 now take ur mind of Youwin by doing oda tins dat are not related 2 youwin...it helps!

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
openmine:

patience bro u will b contacted tru ur mail or phone number...4 now take ur mind of Youwin by doing oda tins dat are not related 2 youwin...it helps!

I meant the website. It still has 15th of March as final extension date
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by openmine(m): 12:21am On Mar 19, 2015
Promhize:

I meant the website. It still has 15th of March as final extension date
They havent updated d website after 15th march,2015 but if u try 2 do a new one,it will tell u..."stage one of youwin4 has closed"

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2015
openmine:

They havent updated d website after 15th march,2015 but if u try 2 do a new one,it will tell u..."stage one of youwin4 has closed"

Ok thank you
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Dyoungstar: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
[b][size=20pt]
I APPLIED FOR 5 PERSONS LAST YOUWIN 3 BUT I HAD VERY SERIOUS FAMILY ISSUES WHICH MADE ME NOT TO PROPERLY FOLLOW THEM UP.

THE PERSONS INVOLVED DIDN'T DO ANYTHING EITHER, THAT WAS HOW THEY LOST THE SECOND CHANCE AFTER I HELPED THEM SCALE THROUGH THE FIRST STAGE.

PEOPLE CAN'T BE SERIOUS WITH THEIR LIFE, WAITING FOR MESSIAH TO DO EVERYTHING FOR THEM.

THE ONE I APPLIED FOR MYSELF DIDN'T SCALE THROUGH SECOND STAGE, BUT IT MUST THIS TIME AROUND.

PLEASE BE PASSIONATE ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO AND FOLLOW IT KEENLY.

NOT LOOKING FOR THE FUND TO SQUANDER IT.

SINCE 2011 MY FRIENDS HAVE BEEN WINNING THE GRANT, A FRIEND EVEN WON TWICE. ONE FOR HIM AND ONE FOR HIS WIFE. 20MILLION IN ONE FAMILY.

I WAS JEALOUS, BUT HAD TO DISCARD THE USELESS JEALOUSY AND DO MY BEST.

THE TRUTH IS FOR 3 TIMES I'VE APPLIED 3 TIMES I'VE BEEN INVITED BUT ALWAYS END UP AT THE SECOND STAGE.

NOW, I'VE KNOWN MY ERROR AND I'VE EQUIPPED MYSELF.

BY GOD'S GRACE I AM POCKETING 10M IF THEY DIDN'T PLAY US TRICKS THIS TIME.
[/size][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by urchbarbie(f): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Kai! 20M in one family?
They av built an empire. Life wld be beautiful for them henceforth
Dyoungstar:
[b][size=20pt]
I APPLIED FOR 5 PERSONS LAST YOUWIN 3 BUT I HAD VERY SERIOUS FAMILY ISSUES WHICH MADE ME NOT TO PROPERLY FOLLOW THEM UP.

THE PERSONS INVOLVED DIDN'T DO ANYTHING EITHER, THAT WAS HOW THEY LOST THE SECOND CHANCE AFTER I HELPED THEM SCALE THROUGH THE FIRST STAGE.

PEOPLE CAN'T BE SERIOUS WITH THEIR LIFE, WAITING FOR MESSIAH TO DO EVERYTHING FOR THEM.

THE ONE I APPLIED FOR MYSELF DIDN'T SCALE THROUGH SECOND STAGE, BUT IT MUST THIS TIME AROUND.

SINCE 2011 MY FRIENDS HAVE BEEN WINNING THE GRANT, A FRIEND EVEN WON TWICE. ONE FOR HIM AND ONE FOR HIS WIFE. 20MILLION IN ONE FAMILY.

THE TRUTH IS FOR 3 TIMES I'VE APPLIED 3 TIMES I'VE BEEN INVITED BUT ALWAYS END UP AT THE SECOND STAGE.

[/size][/b]
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by openmine(m): 3:39am On Mar 20, 2015
Dyoungstar:
[b][size=20pt]

[/size][/b]
If ur friends who dont have anyone in d governement and yet got d grant twice den it means there was fair play from the government....like u said correcting ur errors and moving forward and finally getting ur grant dat eluded u!
Just believe in urself and make every effort to do better dan ur former!! wish u d best!!
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by MyParadise(m): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2015
Dyoungstar:
[b][size=20pt]

[/size][/b]
Pls, wat where you errors? can you just list them so that i can also learn

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by fflamingo(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
MyParadise:

Dyoungstar
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by stanvesco(m): 12:25am On Mar 22, 2015
Dyoungstar:
[b][size=20pt]

[/size][/b]

broda e b like say na d same tin day happen 2 us.
I always had a major exams on d screenining dates.
But by Gods grace,come 27thmarch,i wil be out of skool.
youwin here i come
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by wisehouse(m): 4:41am On Mar 22, 2015
stanvesco:

youwin here i come
what about 27th March?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Adulphus(m): 12:05am On Mar 23, 2015
openmine:

THE STAGE ONE APPLICATION IS STILL OPEN OOOOO. I JUST HOPE THIS 4 EDITION IS NOT FOR CAMPAIGN SHA. GEJ ABEG OOOO FOR THE SAKE OF THE YOUTH
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by openmine(m): 6:54am On Mar 23, 2015
Adulphus:

THE STAGE ONE APPLICATION IS STILL OPEN OOOOO. I JUST HOPE THIS 4 EDITION IS NOT FOR CAMPAIGN SHA. GEJ ABEG OOOO FOR THE SAKE OF THE YOUTH
but i tried it not too long nah...and it told me that i cant submit as the youwin 4 business concept is closed....
There is sometin am looking at....There is a possiblility dat d continuation of d youwin programme is hinged on d re-election of the president because i doubt if any oda party esp APC will go ahead with youwin dats if dey win d election...though all am saying is just mere speculations and not wats really going on...lets be patient and look at d positive side of things....till den find sumtin else to occupy ur mind...gud morning cool

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Dyoungstar: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2015
stanvesco:

youwin here i come
fflamingo:
Dyoungstar

MyParadise:

The errors are many, I just stumbled into this and just have to make offhand list, I will be comprehensive next time.

ERRORS TO NOTE

1. Don't exaggerate and give unrealistic figures in your balance sheet.

2. While writing make sure your business must be viable and capable to create jobs.

3. Make sure to know your line of business very well.

4. Make sure to employ workers with experience or are in same field as you.

5. Make sure to put in place fund management measures.

6. Don't leave anything to chance, take details of every little thing as much as the big ones.

7. Be consistent and straight forward, not displaying any form of fraudulent behavior.

8. Make sure to give accurate details because they'll always confirm.

They know the market price of everything you mention, they do market survey.

9. The location of your business should be conducive for your kind of business. For example, you can't be in the north and apply to go into movie production or shipping business - for which sea?

10. Details and figures must correspond in both the business proposal and business plan.discrepancies will mar your chances.

11. Make sure to have contributions to make into the business, not just collecting money from them. You should have efforts of your own or family members in the business.

Just imagine you went to borrow money from a bank or an individual to start business and you don't have anything on ground, nothing, you just went to collect their own money. What's your stake then?

They won't give you. Even some people will not even contribute transportation fare and recharge card bills, they want everything done for them.

I will stop here for now, to add more later as I remember, but before I go I want to suggest something to us.

The YouWin money can never reach all of us, thats the bitter truth but I've learnt to accept it and know that whether good or bad my destiny is in my hands and to achieve it, I must work for it tirelessly.

While waiting for YouWin can't we just form an alliance and start up something worthwhile that can help us all.

For instance, joining forces to go into business, like a central business for all.

If we put in our collective effort and ideas as one people it shall surely be successful.

Think about it.

YouWin is real but only 1,200 persons gets it each year.

While waiting, let's have other plans of survival, not to be frustrated if YouWin fail us.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Dyoungstar: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2015
urchbarbie:
Kai! 20M in one family?
They av built an empire. Life wld be beautiful for them henceforth

Yea, huge money if well managed.

I know someone that got 10 million in Kaduna, one young man.

He didn't include that he was going to buy a car in his proposal but bought the car immediately 5 million (the third tranche) of his money was given to him.

They sanctioned him and threatened to collect back the fund of he didn't replace the money within a given time frame.

He thought it was joke until they arrested him and collected everything back.

He was into poultry feed production, he needed truck not car, but he didn't include it.

Had he bought truck they would have let him go only to make provision for the truck in his plan.

A friend of mine in Minna got his 10m and used a million to marry his wife, IGBO man, he was smart enough to cover up.

But made sure he replaced the money before going for the other remaining traches.

It depends on who is your monitor and your relationship with your monitors.

The money is disbursed in tranches.

You can't cheat and go free, there's jail waiting for you.

Another friend got 3 million in Kaduna, he's doing well now. Just bought a BMW x3 SUV this January.

I have over 12 friends that won, with these guys one will ask why I've not won.

Like I said, grace differs, destinies differs.

What you are planning may not be God's plan for you.

But just keep on moving and working hard.

Urchbarbie you ignored me ba?

You stated your line of work here, thinking we could stick heads together and work was why I mailed you, only for you to think am lusting after you.

Immature thinking.

No offense please.

4 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by MyParadise(m): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2015
Dyoungstar:

The errors are many, I just stumbled into this and just have to make offhand list, I will be comprehensive next time.

ERRORS TO NOTE

2. While writing make sure your business must be viable and capable to create jobs.

6. Don't leave anything to chance, take details of every little thing as much as the big ones.

7. Be consistent and straight forward, not displaying any form of fraudulent behavior.

9. The location of your business should be conducive for your kind of business. For example, you can't be in the north and apply to go into movie production or shipping business - for which sea?

10. Details and figures must correspond in both the business proposal and business plan.discrepancies will mar your chances.

11. Make sure to have contributions to make into the business, not just collecting money from them. You should have efforts of your own or family members in the business.

Just imagine you went to borrow money from a bank or an individual to start business and you don't have anything on ground, nothing, you just went to collect their own money. What's your stake then?

They won't give you. Even some people will not even contribute transportation fare and recharge card bills, they want everything done for them.

I will stop here for now, to add more later as I remember, but before I go I want to suggest something to us.

The YouWin money can never reach all of us, thats the bitter truth but I've learnt to accept it and know that whether good or bad my destiny is in my hands and to achieve it, I must work for it tirelessly.

While waiting for YouWin can't we just form an alliance and start up something worthwhile that can help us all.

For instance, joining forces to go into business, like a central business for all.

If we put in our collective effort and ideas as one people it shall surely be successful.

Think about it.

While waiting, let's have other plans of survival, not to be frustrated if YouWin fail us.

Thanks.

You are good.

You have added some piece of information into my inbuilt memory
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by urchbarbie(f): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Kai! I realy enjoyed d insight u gave. Its really awesome for d gvt to tink up dis plan. I just hope we scale thru

2nd para: I ddnt say ure lusting after me. I'm not just convinced enuf by wat u presented. That's all tongue
Dyoungstar:

Yea, huge money if well managed.

I know someone that got 10 million in Kaduna, one young man.

He didn't include that he was going to buy a car in his proposal but bought the car immediately 5 million (the third tranche) of his money was given to him.

They sanctioned him and threatened to collect back the fund of he didn't replace the money within a given time frame.

He thought it was joke until they arrested him and collected everything back.

He was into poultry feed production, he needed truck not car, but he didn't include it.

Had he bought truck they would have let him go only to make provision for the truck in his plan.

A friend of mine in Minna got his 10m and used a million to marry his wife, IGBO man, he was smart enough to cover up.

But made sure he replaced the money before going for the other remaining traches.

It depends on who is your monitor and your relationship with your monitors.

The money is disbursed in tranches.

You can't cheat and go free, there's jail waiting for you.

Another friend got 3 million in Kaduna, he's doing well now. Just bought a BMW x3 SUV this January.

I have over 12 friends that won, with these guys one will ask why I've not won.

Like I said, grace differs, destinies differs.

What you are planning may not be God's plan for you.

But just keep on moving and working hard.

Urchbarbie you ignored me ba?

You stated your line of work here, thinking we could stick heads together and work was why I mailed you, only for you to think am lusting after you.

Immature thinking.

No offense please.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by OBENI(m): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
urchbarbie:
Kai! I realy enjoyed d insight u gave. Its really awesome for d gvt to tink up dis plan. I just hope we scale thru

2nd para: I ddnt say ure lusting after me. I'm not just convinced enuf by wat u presented. That's all tongue
Thanks for the info
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by urchbarbie(f): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wat info sir
OBENI:

Thanks for the info
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by 1Dray(m): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
openmine:

but i tried it not too long nah...and it told me that i cant submit as the youwin 4 business concept is closed....
There is sometin am looking at....There is a possiblility dat d continuation of d youwin programme is hinged on d re-election of the president because i doubt if any oda party esp APC will go ahead with youwin dats if dey win d election...though all am saying is just mere speculations and not wats really going on...lets be patient and look at d positive side of things....till den find sumtin else to occupy ur mind...gud morning cool

Are you just knowing it? If you want this YOUWIN programme to continue then you need use you PVC on 28th and return GEJ or your dream getting a grant from this programme will be history. This programme is one of GEJ pet projects and can only be continued if GEJ is returned. Enough said.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by openmine(m): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
1Dray:

Are just knowing it? If you want this YOUWIN programme to continue then you need use you PVC on 28th and return GEJ or your dream getting a grant from this programme will be history. This programme is one of GEJ pet projects and can only be continued if GEJ is returned. Enough said.
grin grin grin grin
bro i guess u didnt read my statement very well before rushing 2 reply...if u have been on dis thread right from d start u will know where i stand...and U will know dis is one of GEJ laudable programmes 4 d youths... One of d reasons why i will vote 4 him come d 28th....bro take am easy ohh no be fight cheesy grin grin
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by 1Dray(m): 12:34am On Mar 24, 2015
openmine:

grin grin grin grin
bro i guess u didnt read my statement very well before rushing 2 reply...if u have been on dis thread right from d start u will know where i stand...and U will know dis is one of GEJ laudable programmes 4 d youths... One of d reasons why i will vote 4 him come d 28th....bro take am easy ohh no be fight cheesy grin grin

Ok. Good! cheesy
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by stanvesco(m): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dyoungstar:

ERRORS TO NOTE

Think about it.

Thanks.

thanks .we wil mit
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by 1Dray(m): 2:16am On Mar 28, 2015
Don't forget to troop out and Vote GEJ later today. You sure already know...

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by fflamingo(m): 1:00am On Mar 31, 2015
Now that buhari has won
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by neksummi(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2015
fflamingo:
Now that buhari has won

Has he? If he has, he should continue with Youwin.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by tessypromise: 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
neksummi:

Has he? If he has, he should continue with Youwin.

Forget about this youwin of a thing..... Bye
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by stagger: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
The end of YouWIN...
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by fflamingo(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
stagger:
The end of YouWIN...
lol, you are wrong here, APC wouldn't want to spoil the good work of creating jobs in the federation at their first year in power.
It is remarkable to note that buhari did continue the works before he was overthrown.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by laudate: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
fflamingo:
lol, you are wrong here, APC wouldn't want to spoil the good work of creating jobs in the federation at their first year in power.
It is remarkable to note that buhari did continue the works before he was overthrown.

Which work did Buhari continue in 1984 after he became head of state following Shagari's ouster? Did he not cancel the metroline rail project in Lagos?

APC does not know how to be original. They will rename it if they don't scrap it, and make sure they hand it over to their families, friends and cronies to milk dry. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by stagger: 12:16am On Apr 01, 2015
fflamingo:

This man...

I have seen several presidents come and go. I am yet to see any new government carry on the legacy of the old one except OBJ's transition of 1979 which was a completion of the plan of Murtala Muhammed. APC had castigated the program as a drain pipe of public funds which was not achieving the purpose.

So if you think YouWIN will be allowed to live on in the new administration, I think you are in for a long thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? / Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.