Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,066 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Youwin 4th Edition Is Here - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin 4th Edition Is Here (65144 Views)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Youwin Updates / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
Am a fashion designer, can I apply?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by daddyfowl(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
mooremedia:
Please bro can you help with my business plan, I have an Idea but need someone to put me through the correct way of writing. ....

Inforylo@yahoo.com
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by daddyfowl(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
hormordunneey:
Am a fashion designer, can I apply?

You can fire on.., Once ur idea is marketable, can create jobs and have investment return in short term
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by nig2change: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
Please a friend of mine is asking why has payment not begun for youwin 3 awardees. Has anyone received yet. Thks
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by daddyfowl(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
nig2change:
Please a friend of mine is asking why has payment not begun for youwin 3 awardees. Has anyone received yet. Thks

Youwin staffs no dey here bro!!! We all dey d same shoe.
Am done thinking abt wen d money will come bc I had my dream before I met youwin. So am building my dream small small so anytime d money come, I will just trigger for inspection so as to request 4 the 2nd one.
Ope am not sounding greedy?lol

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
daddyfowl:

Youwin staffs no dey here bro!!! We all dey d same shoe.
Am done thinking abt wen d money will come bc I had my dream before I met youwin. So am building my dream small small so anytime d money come, I will just trigger for inspection so as to request 4 the 2nd one.
Ope am not sounding greedy?lol

It is well..
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by MyParadise(m): 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Before I was thinking that i was just required to describe only one equipment but wat i am seeing here in this thread i am kinda confused
who can help me with these questions below.

Describe this equipment

State the progress of any loan application
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by daddyfowl(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
MyParadise:
Before I was thinking that i was just required to describe only one equipment but wat i am seeing here in this thread i am kinda confused

Describe this equipment

Wat type of biz are u applying for?

Progress of loan is a sub question only necessary if u have answer yes on the previous.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by pricelessmr: 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
daddyfowl:

Inforylo@yahoo.com

I like what you guys are doing on here. May God reward all the experts putting people through. We all need business / mgt sense. I'm learning.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
MyParadise:

Describe this equipment

Describing d equipment involves mentioning all the necessary equipments u will need to start up the business... It matters on what u require to produce what u are into... Its not one but all the major ones u will need to start.

D 2nd question is linked anoda question. But the point is did u apply 4 any loan, if no, den just write nill or none. But if u applied for a loan how far have u gone with the loan application....
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by MyParadise(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
daddyfowl:

Wat type of biz are u applying for?

Progress of loan is a sub question only necessary if u have answer yes on the previous.

Private ICT training center
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by MyParadise(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
chukwuka12:

Describing d equipment involves mentioning all the necessary equipments u will need to start up the business... It matters on what u require to produce what u are into... Its not one but all the major ones u will need to start.

D 2nd question is linked anoda question. But the point is did u apply 4 any loan, if no, den just write nill or none. But if u applied for a loan how far have u gone with the loan application....

Thanks so much
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by jam04(m): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
greatever:
Pls l need ur help, can l get ur e-mail or phone number. This is my E- mail:ajakayesola@yahoo.com.

Olulay@yahoo.com
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 15, 2014
daddyfowl:

You can fire on.., Once ur idea is marketable, can create jobs and have investment return in short term

Aiit
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by daddyfowl(m): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2014
MyParadise:

Private ICT training center

Your response are word limited and as such u can't describe all ur equipment but only the most sensitive once to facilitate biz operation.

My turn I only describe one item and emphasis d need of it in upgrading my biz bc I was applying as existing biz. Goodluck
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2014
dailydolar:
what happens to d remaining 30%

Falls on third tranche and its more like a take home. YouWiN! expect your biz to achieve its aims using the first and second tranche

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2014
Wow! Daddyfowl, chukwuka12, open mine etc, uve done a wonderful job! Jxt read through the entire thread and it has answered all my previously unanswered questions! Thanks God bless your business and for kaysy thanks for asking intelligent questions! Your confusions helped mine! Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by daddyfowl(m): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
donxab:
Wow! Daddyfowl, chukwuka12, open mine etc, uve done a wonderful job! Jxt read through the entire thread and it has answered all my previously unanswered questions! Thanks God bless your business and for kaysy thanks for asking intelligent questions! Your confusions helped mine! Kudos!

We bless God for using us to reach out to odrs. Wishing u all the best

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
donxab:

Thanks, Na God.... C u at d top

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
daddyfowl:
WHAT IS YOUWIN!?

The Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria (You WiN!) Programme is a collaboration of the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Communication Technology (CT), the Ministry of Youth Development and the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development that will launch an annual Business Plan Competition (BPC) for aspiring young entrepreneurs in Nigeria, in line with the Federal Government’s drive to create more jobs for Nigerians. The programme will be implemented in partnership with Nigeria’s private sector, who will be requested to provide funding support.

GOAL OF THE PROGRAMME

The main objective of the Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria (YouWiN!) Programme is to generate jobs by encouraging and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to develop and execute business ideas that will lead to job creation. The programme will provide aspiring youth with a platform to show case their business acumen, skills and aspirations to business leaders, investors and mentors in Nigeria.

SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME:

Attract ideas and innovations from young entrepreneurial aspirants from Universities, Polytechnics, Technical colleges, and other post-Secondary institutions in Nigeria;
Provide a one time Equity grant for 1,200 selected aspiring entrepreneurs to start or expand their business concepts and mitigate start up risks;
Generate 80,000 to 110,000 new jobs for currently unemployed Nigerian youth over the three years during which the three cycles will be implemented;
Provide business training for up to 6,000 aspiring youth entrepreneurs spread across all geo-political zones in Nigeria;
Encourage expansion, specialization and spin-offs of existing businesses in Nigeria; and,
Enable young entrepreneurs to access a wide business professional network and improve their visibility.

op feel dis
u neva hear?? say the ogbonge YOUWIN season 4
don land ooo.......ur personal president OGA JONAH
wan award 3600citizens with beta beta business
ideas........u gt business plan bt u no gt money na
ur chance bdis o......it is tym for u to check nd
balance...no balance anyhw ooo....try make u
balance wel........YOUWIN4!.........don open......e
don land GBAM!!!!.......ok na i c say u wan knw aw
u go take register..... the tin easy pass
easycliq.......just log on....to.....youwin.org.ng....
....register nd login.....start a new application....
.....u can save the business plan if u cant finish it
on one sitting den u can finally submit it......the tin
no easy pass that level.........i don do my own o na
d reason y i kum here come nak una about the tori
bdat........OGA JONAH may be ur born enemy bt
wen we talk about money.abeg quit dah shit...abi no
be for naija we dey?.... the registration go close
bt nt nw......na unti further notic
youwin.org.ng .....HERE THEY COME......yewww
ww.......

2 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Menuskiiiii(f): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Please a quick question to the experts in the house, in calculating the amount to sell to reach profitability, do you factor in equipment cost(the 40% that has been already set aside as capital equipment cost). Thanks in advance for your responses
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Gnwoko: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
chukwuka12:

Thanks, Na God.... C u at d top

chukwuka12 kindly inbox ur email addy to me. mine is nwokogloria@gmail.com
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
Menuskiiiii:
Please a quick question to the experts in the house, in calculating the amount to sell to reach profitability, do you factor in equipment cost(the 40% that has been already set aside as capital equipment cost). Thanks in advance for your responses

Yes!! U can only make profit when u have covered up ALL your cost...
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Menuskiiiii(f): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
chukwuka12:

Yes!! U can only make profit when u have covered up ALL your cost...

So it means if i ask for 6M( assuming its total cost for my business) and i say i would achieve profitability in 12 months, in 12 months i should have regained the 6M and at least one naira extra correct sorry for the recurring questions...
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
i need a biz plan in the ict sector.pls help
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
Menuskiiiii:

So it means if i ask for 6M( assuming its total cost for my business) and i say i would achieve profitability in 12 months, in 12 months i should have regained the 6M and at least one naira extra correct sorry for the recurring questions...

Yes, u are right...
U should achieve that in 12 months
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by samee72(f): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
daddyfowl:

08091192612. But will prefer mail. Inforylo@yahoo.com
@daddyfowl i just sent you an email, thanks
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Menuskiiiii(f): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
chukwuka12:

Yes, u are right...
U should achieve that in 12 months

Thanks for your response.....
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Ama80(f): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Chukwuka pls I want to ask questions abt my plan.amakainspires@Yahoo.com.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Beebina: 12:34am On Dec 17, 2014
Hello all, I won YOUWIN first edition (remember this was when no one believed in the programe and a lot of mistakes made. We are only priviledge to have won)

this I can tell you, if you know your business well enough to document it in the business plan, you have nothing to fear.
These are my few tips:

1. Choose a business idea you can defend physically. The third round of YOUWIN saw participants invited to Abuja to defend their biz plan.
2. Don't let someone write it on your behalf. Even if they do, be involved with the whole process.
3. Start something small within your business and register as an existing business. Although YOUWIN allows new businesses but coming on the grounds of an existing business is better. You may have to register a simple business name if you have to. It's easy and cheap I tell you.

These are the tips I can think about right now. If you need any help. Ask... I will be glad to help.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by utimatedes(m): 4:41am On Dec 17, 2014
Menuskiiiii:

You can achieve this using breakeven analysis and you need to do your cashflow, then profit and loss before breakeven analysis where you will get answer for those two question - how much you need to sale per month to reach profitability and what month would you achieve this.

The equipment will come in in P&L as depreciation.

Please don't make the mistake of assuming that if you make initial investment of N6m, when you make N6m plus N1 you have reach profit, no it is not done that way. You have to analyse your income for 12months, all the expenses for 12months, your fixed cost and variable cost.

In my video and ebook I took time to explain this, you can check it out here www.utibeetim.com/ebook.

You can get the free copy here http://www.utibeetim.com/youwin4
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by mosrex: 11:27am On Dec 17, 2014
Why people never win YOUWIN

YouWin is real and am a winner and I have help other people to win too
YouWin uses business model to judge your business plan, question that they ask is based on business models but you always think they are easy to answer.
Am going to be using this week to help people patterned their business plan according to the business model
If you are interested you can mail me on: maggywins2010@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? / How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.