Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Youwin 4th Edition Is Here - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin 4th Edition Is Here (65142 Views)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Youwin Updates / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
mosrex:
Why people never win YOUWIN

YouWin is real and am a winner and I have help other people to win too
YouWin uses business model to judge your business plan, question that they ask is based on business models but you always think they are easy to answer.
Am going to be using this week to help people patterned their business plan according to the business model
If you are interested you can mail me on: maggywins2010@gmail.com
Say whatever you have to say here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
blink182:
Say whatever you have to say here.
lolz
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
utimatedes:

You can achieve this using breakeven analysis and you need to do your cashflow, then profit and loss before breakeven analysis where you will get answer for those two question - how much you need to sale per month to reach profitability and what month would you achieve this.

The equipment will come in in P&L as depreciation.

Please don't make the mistake of assuming that if you make initial investment of N6m, when you make N6m plus N1 you have reach profit, no it is not done that way. You have to analyse your income for 12months, all the expenses for 12months, your fixed cost and variable cost.

In my video and ebook I took time to explain this, you can check it out here www.utibeetim.com/ebook.

You can get the free copy here http://www.utibeetim.com/youwin4
You have already won and I believe your business is thriving, share your information here and help fellow nairalanders.

I know you will say you are giving your ebook for free but we both know nothing is free on your website.

You have won, now help others and God will bless you.

9 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by nebukadnezzari(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
CAN I WRITE A BUSINESS PLAN BASED SOLEY ON IMPORTATION OF FASHION ACCESSORIES LIKE DESIGNER WRIST WATCHES, BRACLETS AND SUN GLASSES
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by dailydolar(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
mosrex:
Why people never win YOUWIN

YouWin is real and am a winner and I have help other people to win too
YouWin uses business model to judge your business plan, question that they ask is based on business models but you always think they are easy to answer.
Am going to be using this week to help people patterned their business plan according to the business model
If you are interested you can mail me on: maggywins2010@gmail.com
guy free have ye receive so give free if not waka comot
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by belovedaja(m): 12:39am On Dec 18, 2014
all this pple mktin ebook. which ebook/guide did you use that made you win. pls i need answer utibe etim and co..
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Daniman: 1:03am On Dec 18, 2014
@daddyfowl you said you're a beneficiary of youwin 3 pls I want to know if you have received your own money,am among the winners but uptil now I have not seen any alert; am in IMO pls share any relevant infor
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 5:36am On Dec 18, 2014
nebukadnezzari:
CAN I WRITE A BUSINESS PLAN BASED SOLEY ON IMPORTATION OF FASHION ACCESSORIES LIKE DESIGNER WRIST WATCHES, BRACLETS AND SUN GLASSES

Youwin stands for innovation, the business u mentioned is just buying and selling and not encouraging local industries, since u thinking of import. Personally I think its a red flag, but it can fly...

@Daniman, nobody has received any money yet.... Confirmed!!!
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by daddyfowl(m): 6:09am On Dec 18, 2014
Daniman:
@daddyfowl you said you're a beneficiary of youwin 3 pls I want to know if you have received your own money,am among the winners but uptil now I have not seen any alert; am in IMO pls share any relevant infor

No alert yet. But btw now n jan the alert sud come.

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 18, 2014
belovedaja:
all this pple mktin ebook. which ebook/guide did you use that made you win. pls i need answer utibe etim and co..
I've this question in mind too.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 18, 2014
chukwuka12:

Youwin stands for innovation, the business u mentioned is just buying and selling and not encouraging local industries, since u thinking of import. Personally I think its a red flag, but it can fly...

@Daniman, nobody has received any money yet.... Confirmed!!!
Do not encourage him, importing will never fly.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by anuogulugu: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2014
House please! when does the application end? am fine-tuning my idea. I just created a profile and yet to attend to those questions. it is my first time!
and am totally new to the whole competition.
josyjoe98@yahoo.com............ is anyone is kind enough to send me materials that may help?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by kaysy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
anuogulugu:
House please! when does the application end? am fine-tuning my idea. I just created a profile and yet to attend to those questions. it is my first time!
josyjoe98@yahoo.com............ is anyone is kind enough to send me materials that may help?

Scroll back to the first 4 pages of this thread, you'll find your answers there
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by luvablesam(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
I need a mentor in writing my own business plan

Any past winners here?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
luvablesam:
I need a mentor in writing my own business plan

Any past winners here?

What's your business sector?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by luvablesam(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
xdream:

What's your business sector?

Education
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by belovedaja(m): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
anuogulugu:
30th jan. 2015
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
luvablesam:

Education

Good. Would be easy to work with you!
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by luvablesam(m): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
xdream:

Good. Would be easy to work with you!

Thanks Sir, so where do we start?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
luvablesam:

Thanks Sir, so where do we start?

It would be an open discussion, ask your questions please

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by eliok(m): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
great. youwin 4 is sure mearnt to help more persons. see also www.howtogetyouwin.com
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by SweetDinma(f): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
chukwuka12:
@ Kaysy, are u sure u can sell 1.2m monthly?? Never over promise and under deliver... 1.2 is on the high side. You are contradicting your self. Ur capital cost is above 2m, your minimum equipment cost can not be 7m, it will definitely be below 2m. Your equipment is part of your capital cost, so what is d minimum u will need. Openmine has given u a clear picture.

@bluedahlia. Your break even is simply saying given all my expenses(total grant and any contribution from your end).. This is when my revenue will equate my cost. After which u start making profit. So u add up everything. It is a forecast you are making, its not based one disbursement. But the full grant....(that's my understanding)

please is 4000000 to small for current and expected sales within the next 12 months (units and income) ?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by kaysy(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
SweetDinma:

please is 4000000 to small for current and expected sales within the next 12 months (units and income) ?

Its ok but u have to drop the detailed analysis of how u arrived at N4,000,000
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by SweetDinma(f): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
kaysy:

Its ok but u have to drop the detailed analysis of how u arrived at N4,000,000
Thanks, won't be a problem

I asked cos i'm asking for 10,000,000
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
SweetDinma:

Thanks, won't be a problem

I asked cos i'm asking for 10,000,000

You can't ask for 10m and have an expected sales of for 4m. Not possible at all. Your expected sales of 4million are for those requesting for 3 to 4 million.
Note that u must not ask for 10m, work based on wat u have in mind to do and see where it will lead u to. Don't work around 10m.

You can't break even with a sales of 4m in a year. How many years do you want to break even 3 years??

Check your proposal again. I think it faulty.
Sori if harsh.... Regards

2 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by SweetDinma(f): 11:41am On Dec 24, 2014
chukwuka12:

You can't ask for 10m and have an expected sales of for 4m. Not possible at all. Your expected sales of 4million are for those requesting for 3 to 4 million.
Note that u must not ask for 10m, work based on wat u have in mind to do and see where it will lead u to. Don't work around 10m.

You can't break even with a sales of 4m in a year. How many years do you want to break even 3 years??

No Problem, thank you
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by kaysy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
chukwuka12:

SweetDinma:

No Problem, thank you

I think there is something she's not getting right, @SweetDinma, Kindly post cost analysis and breakdown of income... @Chukwuka12 You're right, i never thought of certain things before replying her.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by ola2gg: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2014
daddyfowl:

No alert yet. But btw now n jan the alert sud come.
Sorry bro,its simply a political strategy,nothing will happen finantially till after election for both youwin3 and 4.GEJ knows we will want him in aso rock for the youwin program to continue. I got to abuja stage in youwin3 but wasn't fortunate enough to be chosen and am trying again now but I CAN'T cast my vote again for jonathan cos of youwin,he's simply not the kind of leader we need in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by belovedaja(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2014
ola2gg:

Sorry bro,its simply a political strategy,nothing will happen finantially till after election for both youwin3 and 4.GEJ knows we will want him in aso rock for the youwin program to continue. I got to abuja stage in youwin3 but wasn't fortunate enough to be chosen and am trying again now but I CAN'T cast my vote again for jonathan cos of youwin,he's simply not the kind of leader we need in nigeria.
which stage is the abuja stage and what happen, i mean why were you not selected.

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by ucheo: 10:36am On Dec 26, 2014
@ chukwuka12 . compliments of the season. please inbox me ur number , i need to get some clarisification from you. icgoldenfish@yahoo.com or 08063641721

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? / How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.