Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

2015: Permutations In APC Swing Towards Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Permutations In APC Swing Towards Tambuwal (3377 Views)

GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! / Buhari Vs Jonathan: 2015 Permutations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Permutations In APC Swing Towards Tambuwal by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2014
barcanista:
My brother, that Sincer9jerian guy is very pathetic. He carries gossip, dancing around like someone that just recovered from stroke, all because the articles published what he wants to hear and read

You sound pained cry

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Permutations In APC Swing Towards Tambuwal by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2014
idumuose:
PDp is this,pdP is corrupt,PDp is that,yet any pdp member that decamps to APC automatically becomes a presidential material.
Kwankwaso
Atiku
Okorocha
And now Tambuwal are all products of PDP.

Buhari has suddenly become a burden to APC.They have fixed december 10 for their presidential primaries so that if Buhari was eventually thrown overboard,it will be too late for him to form another political party.
Correction: the APC Presidential primary is on Dec 2nd, not 10th.
Re: 2015: Permutations In APC Swing Towards Tambuwal by Princewill1(m): 9:28am On Nov 15, 2014
20pounds:
I will have to conclude that APC has no presidential candidate in 2015!

Why restrict their search to the north? Must the north rule forever? A party that boasts of personalities like Fashola and Oshiomhole is having a hard time deciding between Buhari and Tambuwal because they are from the north.

Shame on the APC! Finally, their leaders have successfully passed themselves off as eternal servants of the Arewa.

GOODLUCK 2015 jare!
My brother U are right! It's a classic case of a group of people languishing in slavery.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Permutations In APC Swing Towards Tambuwal by idumuose(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2014
CFCfan:

Correction: the APC Presidential primary is on Dec 2nd, not 10th.
It's on dec 10th.

[size=16pt]APC Reschedules Timetable, Presidential Primaries Now Dec 10[/size]

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/39549-apc-reschedules-timetable-presidential-primaries-now-dec-10

1 Like

Re: 2015: Permutations In APC Swing Towards Tambuwal by Weeke(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2014
This is just the beginning, the real drama is yet to unfold. Party of Janj.aw.eeds. grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Permutations In APC Swing Towards Tambuwal by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
idumuose:

It's on dec 10th.

[size=16pt]APC Reschedules Timetable, Presidential Primaries Now Dec 10[/size]

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/39549-apc-reschedules-timetable-presidential-primaries-now-dec-10
Okay
Re: 2015: Permutations In APC Swing Towards Tambuwal by retepmurt(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Which level playing field? As if we don't know that whoever the party leaders favour will emerge the candidate
Is it ur business?
Re: 2015: Permutations In APC Swing Towards Tambuwal by Donmarrius: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
Am not pro-any party,but the way Bacanista and his co-travellers and 'Likers' on nairaland goes about 'Buharizing' nairaland,i would expect them to react this post,but unfortunately,they ain't doing it!.
People that knows Buhari in APC more than you lads,has encapped the and reaffirmed all his evil characters,in total confirmation of the stand of the ant-buharists.I for once,would wish to lend my voice,and advice you Buhari supporters,to re-read that report again!.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Permutations In APC Swing Towards Tambuwal by nigerianvenom(m): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
Imagine, APC finally settling for someone that
was a PDP member up until just few days ago?
Yet the same APC and it's leader, thief Tinubu,
told Nigerians that PDP destroyed Nigeria in the
last 15 years. Who is PDP? Where does PDP live?
Who is fooling who?
Meanwhile, now that the permutations have
changed, we should expect APC warriors to start
singing a new song soon

1 Like

Re: 2015: Permutations In APC Swing Towards Tambuwal by nigerianvenom(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
idumuose:
PDp is this,pdP is corrupt,PDp is that,yet any pdp member that decamps to APC automatically becomes a presidential material.
Kwankwaso
Atiku
Okorocha
And now Tambuwal are all products of PDP.

Buhari has suddenly become a burden to APC.They have fixed december 10 for their presidential primaries so that if Buhari was eventually thrown overboard,it will be too late for him to form another political party.

that is the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: 2015: Permutations In APC Swing Towards Tambuwal by atinukedam(f): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
orimsamsam:
. Lemme ask u dis question. If pdp decide not to present gej as their president candidate who do u think they are goin to present. A southeasterner abi.
gud question
Re: 2015: Permutations In APC Swing Towards Tambuwal by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
With Tambuwal's firm commitment to running for Sokoto governor, I'll say congrats in advance to Atiku for winning the APC primary
Re: 2015: Permutations In APC Swing Towards Tambuwal by nduchucks: 1:37am On Nov 16, 2014
CFCfan:
With Tambuwal's firm commitment to running for Sokoto governor, I'll say congrats in advance to Atiku for winning the APC primary

No sane political party would field Atiku as a presidential candidate. GEJ will defeat Atiku in a landslide victory.
Re: 2015: Permutations In APC Swing Towards Tambuwal by maestroferddi: 2:22am On Nov 16, 2014
Tinubu is a smart politician. He knows that there is no way any of the APC candidates can beat Jonathan in a winner-takes-all.

Instead of sticking with a Buhari candidature with its attendant collateral damage - the likelihood of post-election violence and blood letting by Buhari elements, he has settled for a Tambuwal who even if he, as expected, doesn't win, would have the time and following to square up against whoever the PDP presents in 2019.

Smart thinking if you ask me...

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Permutations In APC Swing Towards Tambuwal by masamari(m): 3:28am On Nov 16, 2014
Any attempt error for APC party to ended up feeding Tambuwal or Atiku, will result to total failure of the party bcoz Tambuwal still has 85percent of PDP blood in him. This unstable politician is as dangerous as wolf which can even be use as a failure machine by highest bidder anytime and any day. Above all, APC needs to present a credible candidate if they really want a change as they profess. Chai! I think I have to give up on this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Noblezone “prophesy” For 2015 Elections / Uniben Is Shutting Down Edo state Tommorrow...picture. / Heavy Joint Military Bombardment Going On In Ikorodu Border Towns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.