Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes (4751 Views)

2015: Jonathan Will Win Across Board – PDP / AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) / 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by jayonpoint(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2014
Some southeatern n some few myopic saTANians, thinks southwest are fools. I just laugh wit d way people do their sentiments in regards to Nigeria politics.

They're nothing on ground to campaign on, no any present fg projects in my region n u're strategizing on nothin. Hw do u plan to do this in a place where vast of d people are so inform n articulated. Jonathan must b a dullerd student...keep day dreaming

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by agabusta: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2014
Jonathan will lose the SW clearly. The only place he may have some considerable votes is in Ekiti and Lag. Ekiti because of the cult-like support & love Ekiti peeps has for Fayose (that is even if Fayose campaigns actively for him as if he was campaigning for himself) and Lag because of the population of Igbos.

Even at that, he will still not win these 2 states. He will just have considerable votes.

Mimiko cannot deliver for him in Ondo state at all! Ondo state gave Mimiko the privilege of being the only re-elected governor in the history of the state and he has messed up! Infact, the existing PDP in Ondo state will do better than mimiko for Jona sef. But unfortunately, he has embarrassed them and forced Mimiko down their throat. Majority of them are already teaming up with the APC in the state.

No matter the issue the APC is experiencing in Oyo and Ogun, APC will win these states clearly in the presidential election. Moreso, since the presidential and gubernatorial election are not taking place on the same day.

APC votes in state of Osun will give GEJ headache.

There is no hope for GEJ in the SW. The SW votes for performance and he has not performed.

SW will vote massively for these combinations:

Buhari/Oshiomole
Buhari/Rochas
Buhari/Fashola
Buhari/Amaechi

Tambuwal/Oshiomole
Tambuwal/Rochas
Tambuwal/Fahola
Tambuwal/Ameachi

SW people love human right activists and performers. They will vote massively for a ticket that has Oshiomole on it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Swizdoe(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2014
I thought the people from the east of niger said that he does not need our votes

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2014
Gabbysky:
GEJ doesn't really need much campaign in the SW.
I am coock sure that the PDP will win Lagos, Ekiti, Ondo and Ogun States in the SW.
He'll also get more than 25% in Oyo and Osun.

And so long the APigShit wants to go for a Muslim - Muslim ticket, they won't win in the SW
Not only Clock how about diiiiicccckkk sure
Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Swizdoe(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2014
Gabbysky:
GEJ doesn't really need much campaign in the SW.
I am coock sure that the PDP will win Lagos, Ekiti, Ondo and Ogun States in the SW.
He'll also get more than 25% in Oyo and Osun.

And so long the APigShit wants to go for a Muslim - Muslim ticket, they won't win in the SW
Its always funny when I see you southeasterners flexing muscles as if your opinion matters as if your opinion matters when it comes tosouthwest politics.
Now get this into your demented skull, gej will lose woefully in all those states you listed above. Please quote this post for future reference

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Swizdoe(m): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2014
donmalcolm21:
GEJ wouldn't lose sleep over SW because its already in his bag, the SWesterners are tired of Tinubu imposition, they want change. Ogun, Oyo APCssss are divided so how does APC intend to manipulate it for them to win.
You must be a learner....... Gej has SW in his bag...... Which of the bags
A. Briefcase
B. Suitcase
C. Travelling bag
D. School bag
E. Portfolio

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by LogicPower(m): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2014
oduastates:
This man squandered his goodwill by going the way of the oppressors. The
Subsidy theft and subsequent removal
Elevation of convicts across the country
Empowerment of rejected abacha era sycophant
Destruction of governing institutions
Highest level of corruption ever
Enslavement of the people with IMF/ World bank policies
Monumental theft from the treasury.
Lack of control over subordinates.
Reduction of the country to medieval existence.
Clan mentality.
Insecurity and bloodshed all over.
Turning Nigeria into a global object of derision.
Spreading of poverty all over.

All this means that the urban living SW are not going to buy his BS.
His paid trolls on nairaland have also hardened the resolve of most omoluabis here to participate actively this time around.

You have said it all.

When the garrulous, unrefined and boorish Asari Dokubo, Edward Clark and some other hate-filled and bigoted elements from the SS/SE started to run amok in their incessant crude and clannish attacks on the people of the SW and the Northern regions, all in the name of 'supporting' GEJ, the president never seemed to have realized the extent to which such ethic and religious attacks from the Asaris and the Clarks could jeopardise his re-election bid - hence, he never even pretended to publicly denounce such insults and call his pack of wild attack dogs to order.

Now that the time of reckoning is fast approaching, they are all becoming jittery!.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Chicheey: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
GEJ will win Ekiti,Ondo,Lagos due to the large number of easthern,If primary is conducted in Oyo and Akala is won then GEJ will also win Oyo.Am not sure of Ogun but will get 25percent required and finally with the look of things in Osun tribunal if Omisore wins then GEJ will.My opinion though

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by sunkoye: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Not the independent south west that I know. They will rather vote for patience jonathan. At least she knows what can be done with power. But for Jonathan?....pls forget southwest

I will always thank baba Awoo for job well done; seeing far more than he can look

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
OAM4J seun Ngwakwe Afam4ever front page pls, so we can sample more opinions.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by orimsamsam(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Chicheey:
GEJ will win Ekiti,Ondo,Lagos due to the large number of easthern,If primary is conducted in Oyo and Akala is won then GEJ will also win Oyo.Am not sure of Ogun but will get 25percent required and finally with the look of things in Osun tribunal if Omisore wins then GEJ will.My opinion though
. Lol, u opinion sucks like ur english

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
If Gej should eventually win the SW, then I give up on the SW. I would no longer fight for any SW cause again lai lai esp on Nairaland here. I believe in giving back to the society but I would not give anything back to the SW in terms of infrastructural support. SW guys supporting gej should wake up. even if you or your family is benefiting from gej, look at the SW in its entirety. What has gej done for us? Absolutely nothing. federal roads in the SW are in a state of comatose. I have nothing against gej oo but he's not a leader, he never was

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by orimsamsam(m): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Apc was formed frm a very powerful south western party acn and northern party cpc. If u gather 20 people 2geda in south west, Hardly will you see 2 people dat support gej. The only few southwesterner that support gej are politicians. Yoruba o si leyin alabosi (the yorubas does nt support hypocrite)

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
donmalcolm21:
GEJ wouldn't lose sleep over SW because its already in his bag, the SWesterners are tired of Tinubu imposition, they want change. Ogun, Oyo APCssss are divided so how does APC intend to manipulate it for them to win.
Like seriously? "SW in gejs bag"? Pass me the weed you're smoking

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Chicheey: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
orimsamsam:
.Don't mind me jare
Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Chicheey: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
orimsamsam:
.Don't mind me jare Lol

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Chicheey: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
harde2lah:
If Gej should eventually win the SW, then I give up on the SW. I would no longer fight for any SW cause again lai lai esp on Nairaland here. I believe in giving back to the society but I would not give anything back to the SW in terms of infrastructural support. SW guys supporting gej should wake up. even if you or your family is benefiting from gej, look at the SW in its entirety. What has gej done for us? Absolutely nothing. federal roads in the SW are in a state of comatose. I have nothing against gej oo but he's not a leader, he never was
.I think railway from Lagos to kaduna,Lagos-Ibadan road under construction,One federal University in Ekiti state nd so on
Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by seangy4konji: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
We are not that foolish down here mate. We v practically gained nothing from fg since d guy got there. Matters only got worse. Fuel,education. Food. Road. Unemployment.

No need waste the money you will use later to pay school fees from prison on sw.

Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
Chicheey:
.I think railway from Lagos to kaduna,Lagos-Ibadan road under construction,One federal University in Ekiti state nd so on
I agree. However, how many people use the railway compared t the ever-busy federal roads in the SW? The lag-ibadan is still in a deplorable state even after four years they started construction. This is the busiest road in Nigeria we are talking about. GEJ has totally abandoned the SW people. The SW is strategic. What we need is exemplary leadership and gej has failed in this regard. This is not only about the SW but Nigeria as a whole. gej cannot handle Nigeria. Those spear heading his campaign in the SW are corruption-personified. we do not see the likes of bode George, gbenga Daniel, FFK etc as our leaders. They are only benefiting from the Abyss. Even if gej will not do anything for the SW, at least let him tackle the major problems we have in this country and he should stop playing the blame game. Good leaders take responsibility but what has gej taken responsibility for? he's a failure simple!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by laurel03(m): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
Chicheey:
Yoruba dont vote for party or leader even if all the sw state are under PDP... dey will still not vote 4 JONA

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by johnmartus(m): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
I thought they said Jonathan perform very well why he so desperate like these

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by agabusta: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
Chicheey:

GEJ can never win Ondo state and even Ekiti. I'm from Ondo, I can boldly tell u that. But he can get relatively good nos of votes from Ekiti due to Fayose's influence.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Akinsz: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
win1234:
GEJ will get 70% votes from SW, we will see after the election.
he can only achieve that by rigging.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by donmalcolm21(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
harde2lah:

Like seriously? "SW in gejs bag"? Pass me the weed you're smoking
hope you remembered how Ribadu was abandoned at the 11th hour. Leaopard spot doesn't change with time
Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Safari29: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
Any yoruba person that vote for him is in sane

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2014
Swizdoe:

Its always funny when I see you southeasterners flexing muscles as if your opinion matters as if your opinion matters when it comes tosouthwest politics.
Now get this into your demented skull, gej will lose woefully in all those states you listed above. Please quote this post for future reference

First off, I am not from the SE but SS.
2. I have lived in Lagos, since birth long before you were born, and I know more about SW politics than what you think I know, so it's not just an opinion it's a stake.
GEJ needs no campaign in Lagos.
Wish I could contact you personally to remind you of this quote on February 15, 2015.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2014
Ayekotoo:
I really, really wonder how the people in the Presidency think. You deliberately neglected the whole of the South West for 4 years, now you want them to vote for you? I don’t get it. Honestly, I fail to get it. Anyone with any bit of sense there, will just have to say, “Wait a minute, what does he take us for?”
You lie again.
1. Oshodi - Apapa express way, Lagos
2. MM1
3. MM2
4. Lagos - Ibadan express way
5. Shagamu-Ore express way
6. Many other projects in the SW.
Do some research bro
Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by major466(m): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
When I see APC e minions shouting GEJ has lost SW I shake my head in pity for them and their party. GEJ may not sweep all the votes but will surely get 25 or even 30 percent of all total votes. Yorubas don't vote party. Yes we know that. They massively voted for GEJ (PDP) in 2011, Lagos State in particular. What makes them think PDP never consolidated it's election achievements soon after that?
Under Estimate PDP in SW at your own peril.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by GEJfan1: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
After he has succeeded in marginalising d south west in his government? Except its not dis southwest i stay sha if its dis my region Gej has lost b4 d polls. Except d election is rigged whc we r nt goin 2 allow. 2015 shld pls come already

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by politifact: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
Gabbysky:

First off, I am not from the SE but SS.
2. I have lived in Lagos, since birth long before you were born, and I know more about SW politics than what you think I know, so it's not just an opinion it's a stake.
GEJ needs no campaign in Lagos.
Wish I could contact you personally to remind you of this quote on February 15, 2015.
GEJ can never win lagos,the only votes he will get is from the igboks and the SS living in lagos.This election will be the most ethnically influenced in the history of elections in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by mrmetoo1: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
Gabbysky:

You lie again.
1. Oshodi - Apapa express way, Lagos
2. MM1
3. MM2
4. Lagos - Ibadan express way
5. Shagamu-Ore express way
6. Many other projects in the SW.
Do some research bro

Oshodi - Apapa - Fail (they've been fixing that road since December that I got back, the traffic caused on road is ridiculous and from what I heard construction has been going on for years. Also tell that to tankers/containers that have to go to the ports)

MM1 - Fail (I'm guessing this is the int'l airport, if leaky roofs and A/Cs that don't work is your definition of doing work then I guess GEJ is doing a fantastic job)

MM2 - Don't know so can't comment

Lagos - Ibadan - Fail (Those roads are bad!!!!!!! Are you kidding me? There's a portion they're working on now but that seems to be moving at snail speed)

Sagamu - Ore - I don't know about that but driving through Sagamu, the FG roads are horrible. Even the road leading to Daniel's house is very bad!! They have craters on that road.

Many other projects - Can you please expand on this?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leader Of Ambazonnia Abducted By Gunmen In Abuja / Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) / Akure Bye Election Results Comes In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.