Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? (5943 Views)

*my Sweet Boyfriend/husband/father Of My Kids/olowo-ori Mi/di'm Is Back**(pix). / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 15, 2014
Please share as you might help someone get a good idea of what to get for theirs.

Please let's make this fun and give guys hope that there are ladies out there who can spend on their man too and not the reverse.

Thank you.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Odunharry(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2014
oya oo
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2014
I knw some will come here and say Singlet and boxers
Mtccchheeeeeeewww

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2014
T-shirt and perfume
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2014
boyfriend/husband? #clueless
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Bisjosh(f): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2014
He has many things already.

But am thinking of getting him some nice t-shirts, jeans and perfume.

He bot me a tab....now is to show how nice grin i am

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2014
Bisjosh:
He has many things already.

But am thinking of getting him some nice t-shirts, jeans and perfume.

He bot me a tab....now is to show how nice grin i am
Cool. What's the tab brand? Mac? Well, it doesn't mean if he has the world. Trust me, little things like this can endear you to his heart and it doesn't matter if it's something he can afford.

Tshirt and Jeans? Common, he has that already! So, why not get more creative huh. You can better. You did fine anyway.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2014
AgapeCharis:
I knw some will come here and say Singlet and boxers
Mtccchheeeeeeewww
bros, I know say e dey pain but just give them the benefit of the doubt. We have to motivate them and cheer them on while encouraging them that they can do better. See my above post? wink
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2014
For husband I can't think of any, a bottle of wine and any traditional wear (GEJ type).

For Boyfriends buy him packs of Condom especially if he won't be spending the Xmas in the same town as you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2014
Hariyorh:
don't tell me you don't know the meaning of "/" in the context it was used else, you would be embarrassing yourself while you think you are trying be a "know it all".

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2014
2sexi:
Cool. What's the tab brand? Mac? Well, it doesn't mean if he has the world. Trust me, little things like this can endear you to his heart and it doesn't matter if it's something he can afford.

Tshirt and Jeans? Common, he has that already! So, why not get more creative huh. You can better. You did fine anyway.
hehehehe
T-shirt and jean even good small. That singlet and boxers!!! I just don't like it!
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2014
AgapeCharis:
hehehehe
T-shirt and jean even good small. That singlet and boxers!!! I just don't like it!
lol no b lie o. Omo, make I see the babe wey go buy me Xbox console. Lol
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2014
3cycle:
For husband I can't think of any, a bottle of wine and any traditional wear (GEJ type).

For Boyfriends buy him packs of Condom especially if he won't be spending the Xmas in the same time as you.
why condoms? Do you think everybody are sex maniacs as your man? Abeg carry your rubbish comot for hear. Wonder the kind of relationship people engage themselves in just because they can't get any better. You are what you attract.

No spoil my thread. I take orunmila beg u.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2014
2sexi:
why condoms? Do you think everybody are sex maniacs as your man? Abeg carry your rubbish comot for hear. Wonder the kind of relationship people engage themselves in just because they can't get any better. You are what you attract.

No spoil my thread. I take orunmila beg u.
Bite me...
I repeat buy condoms for boyfriends ngwa do your worst. undecided
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2014
2sexi:
"know it all".

You're getting me all wrong. I meant I really don't know what to get 'him' for xmas/new year..
I'm learning here too
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2014
Buy condoms for boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by maaft(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Hariyorh:
when you have none. why won't you be clueless? awon omo akure oshi
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2014
2sexi:
lol no b lie o. Omo, make I see the babe wey go buy me Xbox console. Lol
hehehehehe
X wetin??
U go old
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2014
maaft:
when you have none. why won't you be clueless? awon omo akure oshi
Just give me 1 reason why you 'quote' me telling me how hot your blood is•

SMH at your location!
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by maaft(m): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2014
Hariyorh:

Just give me 1 reason why you 'quote' me telling me how hot your blood is•

SMH at your location!
lmao. which part of my comment highlighted my blood being hot? mtchew. AKURE girls mentality
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by amakufrancis(m): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2014
2sexi:
Please share as you might help someone get a good idea of what to get for theirs.

Please let's make this fun and give guys hope that there are ladies out there who can spend on their man too and not the reverse.

Thank you.
Flowers.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by tolutweety(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2014
@hariyorh : how far ? smiley
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2014
Ferrari
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 15, 2014
2sexi:

Thank you.
Ok op, get him some personalized items...a beautiful mug or somthing similar
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 15, 2014
golden chain with little cross
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2014
tolutweety:

@hariyorh : how far ? smiley
kai!!! modify your post *d name
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by tolutweety(m): 11:22am On Nov 15, 2014
Hariyorh:

kai!!! modify your post *d name

hehe... cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2014
Hariyorh:

You're getting me all wrong. I meant I really don't know what to get 'him' for xmas/new year..
I'm learning here too
lol. Okay o
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2014
tolutweety:

hehe... cheesy cheesy
lolz...ok dear, let's not derail the OPs thread
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Agybabe(f): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2014
I will teach him how to treat a lady better.

That's the greatest gift of all.

Materially, maybe a tie or a belt.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2014
Hariyorh:

Ok op, get him some personalized items...a beautiful mug or somthing similar
i b he not she mbok
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2014
3cycle:

For Boyfriends buy him packs of Condom especially if he won't be spending the Xmas in the same town as you.
You are very correct, condom is just the perfect gift to get for him. Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Swear I Will Never Love Again / Re: Jude Efcc / I Need A Dominant Woman That’ll Use Me As Her Slave – Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.