Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge (45356 Views)

Photos Of A Nairalander Cooking Moimoi / A Nairalander Cooking Okra Soup / Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by DaBullIT(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Where's the cabbage and the green pepper he no sweet as i dey look am so , you no add salt where picture of salt which maggi you use go back to school jooor

learner
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
kai kai kai kai.. dished the "hot" yam by 10:19, finish am by 10:21..
kai kai OP, I hail you grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by LajaLaba: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
tellwisdom:

Abeg, go and sitdown undecided
U are not normal i guess...U get kain kain for head honestly u need a thorough deliverance embarassed
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by onuwaje(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
best2com:
kai kai kai kai.. dished the "hot" yam by 10:19, finish am by 10:21..
kai kai OP, I hail you grin grin grin
I took the pics during the processing (took 30mins) and uploaded dem after eating.. lol
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
onuwaje:
I took the pics during the processing (took 30mins) and uploaded dem after eating.. lol
i get you... cheesy cheesy
you tried sha wink

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by tellwisdom: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
LajaLaba:
U are not normal i guess...U get kain kain for head honestly u need a thorough deliverance embarassed

angry angry angry
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by shady26(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
bigtt76:
Yam looks strong like that type sold at Tantalizers grin I love The Place's Yam Porriage (abi na Potage sef) tongue You try shaaa! Well done kiss

The place opposite Sapetro tower in adeola odeku? me thinks their spaghetti with all that slice pepper is berra tongue
bigtt76:
Yam looks strong like that type sold at Tantalizers grin I love The Place's Yam Porriage (abi na Potage sef) tongue You try shaaa! Well done kiss

The place opposite Sapetro tower in adeola odeku? me thinks their spaghetti with all that slice pepper is berra
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
ijechikky:

I live there grin grin

Stop Derailing...

Nothing is wrong if i derail cos of u. Dont u think Afghanistan is too warful for u to live in? Abeg come back home.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
cybrninja post=281t04447:
how i wish this post wuld reduce the price of yam in the matket
Na so u like 'Yam' reach? LOL. Anyway if only wishes were horses
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by cbrass(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tinubu:
embarassed op, shey the yam and the oil dey quarrel ni? Why the yam come dey distance himsef from the oil na? Why can't there be a synergy of purpose between them

Op, your porridge is RACIST!!!
Lwkmd grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by LajaLaba: 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
tellwisdom:

angry angry angry
U fit get prophet ba?or make i arrange one?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by Norstrademus(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
Where is the porridge abeg??
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by Jaymima(f): 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
onuwaje:
dies
*Pours diluted acid on him*
Gian another ziro...
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by piagetskinner(m): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
Op u tried joor...some girls cannot cook half of what u'v cooked(even tho I no taste amgrin) and them go dey criticise ontop wetin them no sabi do#i learnt how to cook early enough. now nobody ft do me shakara ontop food matter(esp the female folk)

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by Jolaoshot(m): 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
You didn't mash d yam bro... cry cry... Which kind asaro be dat ??
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by seunwen2(m): 12:02am On Nov 18, 2014
How is this a news?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by doofanc: 3:59am On Nov 18, 2014
Jolaoshot:
You didn't mash d yam bro... cry cry... Which kind asaro be dat ??

he said porridge, not asaro.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by bigtt76(f): 5:46am On Nov 18, 2014
Tantalizers in Lekki got the worst Yam Porridge - strong black yam with runny porridge which I guess is just palm oil, no tomatoes or pepper angry. At The Place Lekki Phase One ...very delicious with thick paste grin

shady26:
The place opposite Sapetro tower in adeola odeku? me thinks their spaghetti with all that slice pepper is berra :PThe place opposite Sapetro tower in adeola odeku? me thinks their spaghetti with all that slice pepper is berra
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by Yewandequeen(f): 5:55am On Nov 18, 2014
ityP:

Oh my gosh, ONUWAGE, u've just got urself a wifey!!

We have hear ma!!!

that's hilarious
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by Burger01(m): 5:57am On Nov 18, 2014
I can do better than this. Kini? Abacha tongue

Btw, you try sa but una food look like prison food I dey see for naija prison break nollywood movie.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by henchc(m): 6:04am On Nov 18, 2014
I bow for this yam porridge, no vegetables, the oil still looks fresh, no pepper, and tin tomatoes? Hmmmmmmmmmmm guys watch out ooooo
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by cybrninja(m): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2014
nnekamezor:
Na so u like 'Yam' reach? LOL. Anyway if only wishes were horses
lol...funny u...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by Dahjhi: 7:42am On Nov 18, 2014
stanisbaratheon:
i ask one more time....who brought this to front page
am telling you the mods have something to tell us..
Op what is inviting in this por-whatever of yours? angry
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by tomistelle(f): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2014
ignis:
Op, are you youruba? cos this your yam porridge have excess red oil.

Ogbeni,dapaada jor,a yoruba wud nva cook dt kind tin,we are d best in porridge making biz,so swerve angry
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by aminaeke: 8:50am On Nov 18, 2014
next time try spicing it up with a little vegetable and dry fish!!!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by GentleMimi: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2014
onuwaje:
thanks alot!!!

Cc gentlemimi
Awwwwww. smiley
My pikin sabi cook oooo. Send me small na, mbok.
@ topic, looks good and edible. But cannot imagine prepping one without veggies. Your wife go enjoy u. cheesy

And to those criticizing negatively, go feck yourselves. Onu, ignore. Na jealousy wan kee dem. grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by harmlessphil(f): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2014
grin Why you no put vegetable and beside ur cooking ingredient no complete where salt and maggi, abi you forget them.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by fpeter(f): 9:18am On Nov 18, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
[size=30] ...as the chairman of this yam porage parry..I declare it opun in the name of suen, me his Sweet girlfriend and andyblaze my cousin!! let's eat our life throw way!! no time. [/size]
angry angry

it shall never be well with poverty!! In Jesus name!!!

SEUN NOT SUEN
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2014
fpeter:

SEUN NOT SUEN

....tenk but I knows
angry angry
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by ijechikky(f): 10:44am On Nov 18, 2014
RedBenson:

Nothing is wrong if i derail cos of u. Dont u think Afghanistan is too warful for u to live in? Abeg come back home.

My home Is Afghanistan..

Abi u don see where persn deny em Fadaland??
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2014
how dis made front page needs to be thoroughly investigated...smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Snake In My Pot!!!! / Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style / 13 Benefits Of Walnuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.