Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

What Do You Think About Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Virginity (1682 Views)

What You Should Know About VIRGINITY And WOMEN / The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage / Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Virginity by yewwy(f): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2008
A frnd of mine showed me a message sent to her by another frnd of hers saying "Virginity is Lack of Oppourtunity". i came to a conclusion dat only a fool could resolve into dat but all the same.what do u nairalanders think.but i still nd will continue to say virginity is a virtue not lack of oppourtunity, lol
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by HRhotness(f): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2008
enough with d virginity threads already. . . its really getting old
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by evergreen6: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2008
Over-rated angry
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by emeystan(m): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2008
I agree wit ur view seeing virginity as a virtue. I stil wan 2let u know dat there is a lot priviledge attached 2virginity. If u lose urs, u cant get it back. It is a supernatural gift ordained by GOD. And it can only be broken through holy matrimony i.e marriage.
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by bacterium(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2008
The virgin is good for lady but bad for man grin
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by xeyi(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2008
bacterium:

LOL if its good 4 ladies and bad 4 men,se na inside wall d men go dey chuk our GOD GIVEN ROD?
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by yewwy(f): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2008
na wa o,thnx emystan i think u ve a point.
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by Ben13: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2008
bacterium:

you re really a small bacteria grin
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by sexyLeamon(f): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2008
good for those who are.
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by category(m): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2008
Virginity is a pride, especially to the women.
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2008
@ topic

While people are busy creating a future, you are there crying over a tissue. cry cry

Nor come cry for money later ooo.
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by TONDO: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2008
HR.hotness,
you are so sweet tonight, I like to kiss you this night. if is possible let me have your lips.
are you virgin? if yes or no, let me know.
i love you, but to disvirgin you Fantastically.

Thanks,
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by HRhotness(f): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2008
TONDO:

HR.hotness,
you are so sweet tonight, I like to kiss you this night. if is possible let me have your lips.

Thanks,

WHAT?!! shocked angry
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by hanen(f): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2008
TONDO:

HR.hotness,

Thanks,
HR.hotness:

WHAT?!!  shocked angry

HR, my thoughts exactly.
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by savanaha: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2008
TONDO:

HR.hotness,
are you virgin? if yes or no, let me know. i love you, but to disvirgin you Fantastically.

Thanks,

WTFIdiot. What the hell for real.
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by bacterium(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2008
NO TONDO!! Leave HR Hotness for me. I know she has nice back. You do not know how to handle. Leave her PLEASE!!!!
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by topup: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2008
I lurvvv virginity threads! tongue

At OP:
Well, it's different for everybody, some people want to lose their virginity but they may be unattractive, but this reasoning is flawed because I swear, these days losing your virginity is as easy as buying a loaf of bread. If you don't do it with someone you love there will always be a forward boyfriend or girlfriend pushing you, if you don't have that, there will always be one night stand accidents, or drunken activities, you understand??

I think virginity can only be a virtue if it is intentionally kept, if it is just a trend or craze then I don't think it is such a virtue, there are many virgins who keep their viginity simply because they believe that it turns men on,

Everyone has their individual reasons,
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by CharlesA1(m): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2008
virginity is dignity n I just wanna let every girl out there who is still intact(a virgin)that you are the pride of womanhood,a strong woman,an everyday woman n a supernatural woman,you truly are indeed,and am gonna let out a little secret about why everyone who have lost it be hating on you dats bcus they all feel used up! u know I know am a player but my girl the one I truly luv is virgin n I keep her in a special place in my heart n would never wanna trade her 4 anything cus she is a real lady.[color=Black][/color]

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by HRhotness(f): 12:33am On Nov 27, 2008
bacterium:

NO TONDO!! Leave HR Hotness for me. I know she has nice back. You do not know how to handle. Leave her PLEASE!!!!

Who is this one again?!! angry
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by georgex00(m): 1:11am On Nov 27, 2008
some girls go dey use virginity dey feel say na really dignity when them no know say na Knowledge be dignity for life. Virginity wey them dey treasure them fit loose am in 2 mins wey them fit loose guard and something enter that means say their own done finish for life because them carry Puzzy for head say na their all and all. Men this virginity done too much cos wahala. Make them stay clear relationships if them no ready for SEX. Period. angry angry
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by chika98: 1:16am On Nov 27, 2008
Virginity na ticket to heaven ohh. Even if you don't have it then go to a plastic surgeon and buy one. Costs about?? I reckon 6grand or so.
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by yewwy(f): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2008
some people re making sense her while some re, anyway i believe anything on earth here that cannot be bought with money is of virtue. according to @charles A. it is dignity and it is left to u to thread on the dognified part or the other. nmore comment please
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by MrCrackles(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2008
To be true to you, i dont like virgins!!
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by whitelexi(m): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2008
Virginity is just over-rated, it used to be something. . .  its nothing today.

Mrcrackles: Neither do i, they're soooooooooo damned stereotyped!
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by Frankies(m): 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2008
Till tomorrow, virginity is still something great. But wait a minute. I value virginity of somebody very attractive and real cute. grin grin someone I am sure is under pressure from guys to take to bed. Not just evry virginity of a kind of ugly being that is repulsive. Prolonged hiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by jeffman(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2008
Virginity/Chastity is what everybody shuld desire. For those who have lost theirs, no hating and definitely no guilt, as for those who have theirs intact. Find out why u are holding on to it. if for moral principles/no sex b4 marriage then lovely. if u are holding it to give to mr. romeo/right then u are better of losing it.

meanwhile virgin due to circumstance has no virtue. i mean a guy who has never had the opportunity of getting ladies to f**k is a virgin by circumstance.

Same 4 d lady.

wait o, D guy could have gone to an obalende brothel so , undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Virginity by gangstaBOY(m): 3:25am On Nov 28, 2008
I think if a girl is a virgin especially at age 20 and above, they must be one hell of a girl. . .

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Catch Him/her On The Bed With Someone Else? / Memorising Ur Lover's Number. / I Am A Playa And Proud Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.