Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

My Father Hates Me! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Hates Me! (23008 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland / My Mother Hates Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Hates Me! by mayorall(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
What do you think of a man who runs out of responsibilities?. Just belief you have no father. Leave his house, move to hostel. I personally only know parents who takes responsibilities either morally or financially. Also work towards being financially independent.

1 Like

Re: My Father Hates Me! by mankand(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
So you registered on nairaland today to tell us your father and step mother hate you?

Cool story
Re: My Father Hates Me! by sosiqdude(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: My Father Hates Me! by x4gud: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
narrow-minded comment.
Chiefpriest1:
Unfortunately, we might never get to hear ur dad's side of the story. It is rare to see parents HATE their own blood.

My young man, you should realise that because of ur age bracket and for the fact that many teenagers are usually rebellious at that stage,you might need to check yourself and see what you are doing wrong.

It is almost impossible for your father to 'hate' you if you really are not the stubborn type or the type that talks back at your father.

Forget what you watch on TV, this is africa where parents still hold the aces. You might need to examine yourself.

I am not trying to hold brief for your father, who probably still sees you as a kid, but my point is that if there are things you do that make him angry, you might need to turn a new leaf.

Its easy for ur fellow teenagers here to take sides with you, however, i believe you will u understand when you become a father yourself.

In the case of your cousin, I guess he was angry you might injure him/her, especially if you like rough play.

But whatever it is, stay calm, keep your head up. Its only for a short time. Face ur studies, do well and you ll soon be enjoying your independence. Be good!

2 Likes

Re: My Father Hates Me! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
FolabiCash:
grin
Lmfaoo. let's be serious
Okay okay..
Looking at the positive side of the OP's story..

It means..whenever people are yabbing OP and they say

"wa ka!!! Your Father!!!"

OP would just be smiling.
Re: My Father Hates Me! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
Look forward to a time when you leave for your own house...because You will.
Do not commit suicide. That would be myopic....with eternal ramifications.
Re: My Father Hates Me! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
Elwire, PLEASE don't kill yourself!

Your dad is an azzhole and there are many people out there who have such fathers.

I recommend that you finish your education as soon as possible, get a job and move out.

Maybe, it is possible for you to live with your grandparents or other relatives until you can take care of yourself?

Please, don't kill yourself. You have a whole life ahead of you. This is just one phase of your life. I know it is tough but it will pass.

One day you might have a nice job and a beautiful girl and cute children and a happy family and maybe you will do something to change the world for the better.

I wish you a lot of strength. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Father Hates Me! by sosiqdude(m): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
This nigga is a bunch of mistake...u should be banned from nairaland...stupid story
Re: My Father Hates Me! by tellwisdom: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
When my popsy shey shower me love like father xmas na em dis wan dey suffer for cuddle, let alone love. Chai sad....small boi again embarassed
Re: My Father Hates Me! by Jackpott(m): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
soe:

Bros don't you know how to commit suicide...how come you tried 5 times unsuccessfully. Na wa o

Don't they sell rat poison in your area?
They don slap you before?

1 Like

Re: My Father Hates Me! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
sosiqdude:
This nigga is a bunch of mistake...u should be banned from nairaland...stupid story

You should be ashamed of yourself.

If you have nothing sensible to say to a person who came here to seek help, PASS!

3 Likes

Re: My Father Hates Me! by FolabiCash: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
my take is just talk to your mum to fix you in a hostel cos I believe even your mum doesn't love you enough cos if she does she won't leave yu in such a helpless situation when she knows yu now in school. I blame yur mum more.

1 Like

Re: My Father Hates Me! by elwire: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
boombay:

*trolling mode deactivated*

guy yours is still better
I'm a troll on nairaland trying to have fun in order to forget my sorrows and pains I'm experiencing at home
God bears me witness that I'm crying as I'm typing this...
I'm just 17yrs... a fat handsome teenager
my parents are happily married and averagely rich...they can afford almost everything ,they gave birth to 4 kids
I'm the third born of the family

i wrote my waec this year...I failed tho (not proud to say it... I failed because i lack parental care
I registered my self for waec and jamb after stealing their money to get myself registered...
my two elder siblings are too mean ...they do give my mum advice just to bring me down physically academically, materially even socially

all the clothes and footwear I'm wearing.. I bought them myself....
they are always jealous of my progress.... my older siblings went to a well reputable private secondary school... I graduated from a public sec school...
see my brother everything will be alright soon....
just smilegrin
TAG ME WHEN YOU READ THIS FINISH

*trolling mode activated*
grin grin u re blessed bro

1 Like

Re: My Father Hates Me! by merieam16(f): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
This is more spiritual than physical,u need 2 pray bro,be patient u will surely overcome
Re: My Father Hates Me! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Jackpott:
They don slap you before?
See question see answer o.

You chop crase? Ehn?
You wan make I...make I...make I ditch you one blow now make all your teeth scatter for ground...ehn?

Guy!!!

Take time o...I no wan fight this night..but If I vex...

Ah!! God!!

If I vex ehn!!!

Just dey thank your forefathers say I no shack tonight
Re: My Father Hates Me! by elwire: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
tellwisdom:
When my popsy shey shower me love like father xmas na em dis wan dey suffer for cuddle, let alone love. Chai sad....small boi again embarassed
Thank God...! Pops luv is a luxury to me
Re: My Father Hates Me! by Adedayo516(m): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
Andyblaze Andyblaze Andyblaze...... This seems like the handy work of Andyblaze...

Nuff said.
Re: My Father Hates Me! by elwire: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
soe:

Nwokem...bia...anomunso....now to the issue...

As I speak to you now...I want you to forget everything you have written and open your heart to my short but strong words.

It seems your father hates you...but deep down in him..he loves you.

He wants you to be perfect just as he wishes he was.

Yes, it's impossible to be perfect, but most men think they can groom their son to be perfect.

You will never know the worth/value of your father, until you lose him.

Open another thread and ask nairalanders who have lost their fathers...everyone has one stubborn story or the other..like yours.

But at the end...we all miss our dads.

Many times they are overbearing... Commanding... Overdemanding of our energy and time...

But the day you look back to help them, they are gone.

Many times we say "oh well when I make it in life I will send him money, buy him cars and stuff"

But most times..fathers don't live that long...mothers do

So don't say your father is too demanding and you are tired...this is the little you can give him.

Honour thy father and thy mother so that your days may be long (bible)

Obey your mother and your father no matter what, except when they tell you not to serve God (Quran/hadith)

Yes, you work so hard for him,
Yet he doesn't give you money,
He doesn't pay your fees.

But the hardship you endure today, you will look back to thank him.

As many have said... See this as a determination to succeed in life.

Don't join any cult, don't join any bad group..
Don't harm your father, don't kill yourself...

In few years to come...you ll be the shinning star in your home.

Goodluck
God Bless u i appreciate
Re: My Father Hates Me! by Cway86(f): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
Maybe he's not really your father and he knows it. Speak to your mum.

Na wo for u oh, can't u read from the post that he went for DNA. And the result show that the man Na him papa,

Guy just chill he dey happen sometimes, even me it happened to me sometimes ago when I was still a teenage this one self Na my mama, I even asked her say she sure say she bi my mama, plenty this but now Na 5 and 6 we be oh,

God will see u tro, no go kill ur self oh Na he'll fire straight nothing more, u go loose more by the time u see ur future.

God go help u.
Re: My Father Hates Me! by pussyeater(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Pics of him slapping you or Super Story
Re: My Father Hates Me! by jasper7(m): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
Chiefpriest1:
Unfortunately, we might never get to hear ur dad's side of the story. It is rare to see parents HATE their own blood.

My young man, you should realise that because of ur age bracket and for the fact that many teenagers are usually rebellious at that stage,you might need to check yourself and see what you are doing wrong.

It is almost impossible for your father to 'hate' you if you really are not the stubborn type or the type that talks back at your father.

Forget what you watch on TV, this is africa where parents still hold the aces. You might need to examine yourself.

I am not trying to hold brief for your father, who probably still sees you as a kid, but my point is that if there are things you do that make him angry, you might need to turn a new leaf.

Its easy for ur fellow teenagers here to take sides with you, however, i believe you will u understand when you become a father yourself.

In the case of your cousin, I guess he was angry you might injure him/her, especially if you like rough play.

But whatever it is, stay calm, keep your head up. Its only for a short time. Face ur studies, do well and you ll soon be enjoying your independence. Be good!

Very sensible comment. I mean, we have to hear the man's side before we can judge. Who knows why the man don't want the boy to live far from him. Maybe he sees some vagabond tendencies in him. Most of what is happening now, I experienced it and even more from my mom. I hated her and I felt she hated me too. Boy, was I a stubborn teen. She just clipped my wings o. But now, I love her to the moon and back. It was when the big occasions came that I kenew that woman loved me. She can die for me even. All that her tough love was just for my own good.

1 Like

Re: My Father Hates Me! by ultraGM: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
Its so bad that we dont have active Social Welfare Worker in Nigeria
Friend Go talk to a Human Right Lawyer they will be willing to help you, from their your Birth right will be claimed for you
i.e. go live and study in hostel

1 Like

Re: My Father Hates Me! by sosiqdude(m): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You should be ashamed of yourself.

If you have nothing sensible to say to a person who came here to seek help, PASS!

Was I talking to u?
Re: My Father Hates Me! by Austindumas1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
lol am always here for comments, I seldom comments buh have to in this case....many of you saying it's rare to see a parent hate their children are delusional, what about those that kill their own children huh?
back at o.p am going the same stuff buh mine is emotional abuse which is worst even... am 18 like you with a divorced parents too... I want you to keep your head up, do the needful and ignore him totally....

1 Like

Re: My Father Hates Me! by ultraGM: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
jasper7:

Very sensible comment. I mean, we have to hear the man's side before we can judge. Who knows why the man don't want the boy to live far from him. Maybe he sees some vagabond tendencies in him. Most of what is happening now, I experienced it and even more from my mom. I hated her and I felt she hated me too. Boy, was I a stubborn teen. She just clipped my wings o. But now, I love her to the moon and back. It was when the big occasions came that I kenew that woman loved me. She can die for me even. All that her tough love was just for my own good.

What! we dont need to hear from the father, He said his father neither pay his school fees not give him TP fare, he got rebuked, for playing with his sibling, father called him bad name.

What the Boy need is to talk to a Social Welfare Worker if exist in his Town or a Human Right Lawyer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Hates Me! by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
elwire:
thanks bro!
bro be prayerful. God is with you.
Re: My Father Hates Me! by Emigba247: 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
Well, ma own advice fr u kid bro is to b good and prayerful cos most of these step mums visit babalawo to ensure dat u dat is nt her son don't enjoy d house, who knws, she myt b usin ur dad's head through babalawo to punish u, so b prayerful and b ur slf, by God's grace ur case wl soon bcome history cos notn is above God.Most imprtntly, never play with ur future cos dats d only way to smile 2mrw when dey wl b busy shading tears fr their bad deeds..Hardluck kid bro

1 Like

Re: My Father Hates Me! by KAJETHAN(m): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
Young man, i can see that some peoples here are trying to blame you but i advice you to be courageous and feed yourself with God's word because God is your real father since your soul and destiny are in HIS hands. Dont loose hope though i know its difficult to dwell in this situation. I have a similar problem but at the end i realized that God has a great package for me. In fact that your dad will kneel down in front of you with tears asking you for mercy in the nearest future. Dont blame yourself for this condition because i know what it feels like since i have encountered the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Hates Me! by victorazy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
elwire:
i just don't know how to satisfy this man he divorced my mom when i was 4yrs am now 18 buh my dad hate me....in a family of six he shows all my brothers luv....he always want me to work for him whc i ill obey unlike my brothers....he slap me infront of his freinds insult me call me names i swear i jux dont know what to do to please him...

My step mum also hates me i once liv our house i went to my grandma my popsy followed and told her that am lying bla bla...i was sent back home...i stole his shaving stick and went for DNA test whc my friend helped me d result was positive he was my father...my mom is married in Egypt..she jux call me sometimes and told me dat u ve to bear with my father...he dont pay my fees my mom does....jux dis morning he hit me with a kettle because m playin with one of my niece telling me dat i wantu break her hand because she s not my kid....dam!!!

i jux feel like committing suicide i hate myslf am just depressed....please your advice is needed...m actually an active nairalander buh i created this account to hide my identity...!!

Bros sorry ur not his biological son and he and ur mom knows it but they are hidding it away from u. Are u from Yoruba? Why did he divorce ur mom?
Re: My Father Hates Me! by elwire: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
Simpsonrocket:
bro be prayerful. God is with you.
thanks God bless u
Re: My Father Hates Me! by Crispels(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
U'r based in which state?
Re: My Father Hates Me! by Idrismusty97(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
soe:

Bros don't you know how to commit suicide...how come you tried 5 times unsuccessfully. Na wa o

Don't they sell rat poison in your area?
Wicked! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You / 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food / My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.