Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Define Fashion? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Define Fashion? (6367 Views)

Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? / How To Fill/define Your Eyebrows / Define Style In Your Own Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Define Fashion? by nmadi(f): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2008
Shalom Nairalanders,

Do you know that?
                       They way we dress determines how we are addressed?
                       We are opportuned to make first impression once?

I define fashion as dressing well and having a clear understanding of what is comfortable, stylish, elegant, tasteful and appropriate for the right occasion.  The dress code may vary according to the particular events, what is important is that one is elegantly and stylishly put together without crossing the boundaries of good taste, for a formal look, I advised that men and women to be properly suited, but if the event were less formal, a trendly and stylish mix cound be appealing.

Whatever you decide on puting on in the name of fashion, please place premium on comfort, fit, size and body shape.

JULI COLLECTIONS - we cloth your image
08028356103 or 07092285957
Re: Define Fashion? by iice(f): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2008
While i agree with dressing suitably i also adhere to doing your own thing.
Re: Define Fashion? by amata053: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2008
Fashion is what you give out, and how you give it out. Fashion is what you do that makes you feel good.http://www.BizInfo1.com/?ix=4455
Re: Define Fashion? by smurf1(f): 2:58am On Dec 10, 2008
Ur very own sense of STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss
Re: Define Fashion? by spikedcylinder: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2008
The term "fashion" is frequently used in a positive sense, as a synonym for glamour, beauty and style.
smiley
Re: Define Fashion? by chaplin123: 11:28am On Dec 18, 2008
fashion jewelry, fashion cell phone watch, and fashion dress---
Re: Define Fashion? by TOYOSI20(f): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2008
You are your fashion statement. Say what you want, say it how you want, wear it how you want! If your comfortable in your look your going to show your confidence. Be you! cool cool cool cool
Re: Define Fashion? by Quinby: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2008
Fashion for me isnt basically about Comfort,but Comfort,wearing what is appropriate per occasion. Fashion defines you and for me,fashion must make sense.

I dont admire any nigerian who wears leather boots in naija,knowing fully well, the nature of our Climate. Not only are they bad for the weather,but u also sweat when wearimg them and of course,kill the shoes.

Fashion should be Fun, Versatile, Not too dear, but good enough to make you confident, no matter where you step into.

Fashion MUST be appealing to the Human Eye & of course,u will all agree that Fashion Smells Good!!

Have fun y'all!
Re: Define Fashion? by slimfine(f): 1:31am On Dec 23, 2008
my own kinda fashion is clean, comfortable and somewhat sexy smiley

(1) (Reply)

Latest Aso-ebi Style For The Weekend / Looking to buy Original Rolex watch / Free Training On Bead Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.